Things will never be the same

The Same as it never was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The stereo blasted loudly through the studio as Mark slithered across the dance floor in the practice room, his bare arms and face glistening in sweat as his tight white vest clung to his skin showing the twitch of every muscle as he moved, he stopped for a second and tightened the strings in his baggy pants as he studied his form in the mirror lined walls before resuming his routine. Jackson stood in the dark hall way watching Mark dance, he wasn't spying or anything, he had just been mesmerized by the perfection of the scene infront of him. He hadn't been surprised to see Mark practicing that late into the night, it had become a wierd habit of his lately and even though he had not set out looking for Mark, he knew he would find him there. Jackson couldn't help admiring Mark's body, the way his toned muscles moved under the flesh of his skin everytime he moved, Mark's body was perfect in all the right places, firm and toned from years of dancing, Jackson felt dizzy in the head and fuzzy on the inside as Mark's body seduced him and made his groin stir. 

Jackson stepped out of the shadows and flashed Mark a toothy grin when their eyes met in the mirror, Mark danced over to Jackson and began dancing in small circles around him, getting a small laugh from Jackson as a reward. Mark held both of Jackson's big hands in his little ones as he gestured for him to dance with him, he threw his head back and chortled when Jackson snatched his hands away playfully and grimaced. Mark danced away back to his spot in front of the mirror to finish his routine. Jackson felt the bottom of his stomach warm up and tickle as he watched Mark being all sassy and diva-ish infront of the mirror, he felt a small smile play on his lips. Mark was super hot and it wasn't his first time taking note of that, he had always found Mark attractive ever since they met five years ago, but his attraction to him has been over the top recently. Lately every time Mark was around, he became too aware, the air gets heavier and he finds himself holding his breath or barely being able to breathe. The familiar touches like a pat on the shoulder or a simple kiss on the cheek now sent ripples down his spine and made his heart flutter. A wink from Mark when their eyes met in the mirror again sent his head spinning, he turned away a little too hastily and strutted over to the mixing console and sat down before his spining head could make him fall, possibly face first onto the floor. 

Mark turned off the booming stereo and grabbed a towel and his duffle bag off the floor before heading to the othere side of the wall where Jackson was seated "hey kitty caaat" he drawled in his deep voice as he dabbed the sweat of his face and arms. Jackson always liked being in Mark's company, he felt at ease and fed on Mark's calmness, especially at times like these when there was no pressure from the outside world or fans and it was just the two of them, even when they weren't saying anything the silence was comfortable, years of a wonderful friendship made it not awkward to be quiet around each other, the silence was rather often welcomed and when they wanted they could easily talk about anything. "hey you" he smiled for Mark and kept his eyes on the console infront him. Mark began to change out of his sweaty clothes without thinking twice about his present company who seemed currently super focused on the mixer, fidgeting with few buttons now and then. Jackson watched out the corner of his eyes through the mirror as Mark stripped , how could he torture him so. "" Mark remarked playfully as he pulled on a clean pair of tanks to finish dressing. Jackson hadn't realized he was ogling until Mark passed the comment. "s..sorry" Jackson stuttered and turned his attention back to the console, his heart was doing cartwheels as he tried to keep calm but he couldn't hold in his emotions anymore as he felt himself cave to the pent up emotions. He busied himself with trying to get a tune out of the mixer. He glanced again at Mark who was busy getting his stuff together, Mark had on black lounge pants which hugged his body a liitle too tight, leaving nothing to Jackson's imagination. Jackson was harshly reminded of his own snug lounge pants which wasn't going to do a good job at hiding the evident bulge forming in his crotch "damn it" he muttered as he tried to figure out how to hide his raging hard on from Mark, he could only hope Mark doesn't notice as he tried futilely to adjust himself as a visible tent was forming in his pants, he tried to focus on the tune carrying through the room as he played with the mixer. Even with the pretence of being preoccupied with what he was doing, he was still very aware of where Mark was in the room and was subconsciously following his movements as he scurried around and so he was aware when Mark slowly approached him from behind. He felt his small hands on his pecs as Mark leaned on his back, he was painfully close. A month or so ago, Jackson would have thought nothing of Mark being all over him, but now his thoughts was all over the place, his head was feeling light like his brain was swimming around in his head and his heart felt like he was running a marathon. He could only think of the severe attraction he felt toward Mark.

Mark was surprised by Jackson's tension seeing as he was usually over confident and unbearably cocky, not to talk of the chatter box he was "what's up with you?" he met Jackson's eye as they stared at their reflection in the mirror "nothing" Jackson replied trying to hide the trembling in his voice. They got lost staring in eachother's eyes. Mark searched Jackson's eyes trying to figure out what was bugging him as Jackson stared back just simply engulfed in the captivating eyes of Mark. Jackson tore his eyes away and broke the intense moment before his eyes gave away the feelings he had inside. "let's go" Mark said as he picked up his duffle bag with his dirty clothes, he hurried to the door and opened it as he motioned for Jackson to get up.  His eyes scanned Jackson as the latter walked towards him and he couldn't have missed the obvious bulge in his pants. Jackson saw Mark look at his crotch and his insides warmed up, not a good kind of warm, the kind of shame and embarassment. Mark saw the color drain a little in Jackson's face before it quickly returned, he saw the fear in his eyes. Their eyes met and locked for a moment and Jackson was terrified, his eyes had given him away, what do they say about the eyes being the windows to the soul or something like that? If other's had been there he would have a made a silly joke about himself and laugh it off, but it being just the two of them he hadn't, he couldn't, he had already been found out, his eyes had given too much away and there was no point in covering it up like he always did everything with silly jokes or making fun of himself to prevent people from seeing what really lay beneath the facade.

Mark knew they had to talk, he led the way to the roof top of the building instead of going out and Jackson followed without questioning. Mark flung his bag across the floor without regard where it landed and sat on the floor looking out at the city of seoul beneath them as the gentle spring breeze cooled them down, Jackson sat beside him leaving a considerable space between them. A comfortable silence eveloped them as Jackson thought up a convenient story to explain away his hard on and the momentary awkwardness at the door, he was going to blantantly lie about how he wasn't madly crushing on his beast friend and dangerously attracted to him. He didn't like lying to Mark but it was one or the other, he either lies through his teeth or admit that he has feelings for Mark, he wasn't ready for the latter that was for sure. Besides, Mark recently got in a relationship and was truly happy for the first time in a long time, he wasn't about to mess that up for him, despite the fact that seeing them together drove him nuts.

"So are we going to talk about it?" Mark broke the silence

"No" Jackson sighed heavily knowing Mark wasn't about to let it go just because he said no.

"I think we should, i sense whatever is eating you up is important and with the strange way you reacted when i saw your " Mark glanced sideways at Jackson and saw the dejection on his face.

"Don't push it Mark" Jackson's voice was pleading, he was begging Mark not to strip him and lay his soul bare.

Mark scooted over and closed the gap between them, he leaned into Jackson "ok" he said, as he placed his head on his shoulder, he wanted Jackson to know it was ok. Jackson breathed in the all too familiar scent of fresh lemons and musk, he didn't know why Mark smelled like lemons, he knew very well he didn't use any lemon products but somehow for all the five years he had known him he always smelled like lemons and as they grew older it mixed with this musky man smell, he closed his eyes and basked in the comfort of Mark's body against his. They fell into another state of comfortable silence, Mark shuddered a little when the breeze rustled the hair on his nape and he leaned in closer to Jackson, it smelled like rain and they'd probably get caught in it if they didn't get going, he just needed to get one last point across "Jackson?" he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter