Chapter 1 Moments of silence– Sorry [not] Sorry

Hautingly Beautiful
(____* - insert your name here)

 

Waking up to rough shaking she started to slowly open her eyes. The light hurt her sensitive eyes, but her curiosity was too big to ignore the shaking machine. She got up and was trembling due to the light shock she suffered, but she didn’t really care, because she could now see the face of the offender and life saver at once. Not even the mess outside and the panic attack she suffered could compare to this! The one that shock her so aggressively wasn’t even male, it was a pretty woman. Now she just sat there wide eyed like she saw an alien, she was half lying on a big sofa and next to her was a K-pop Idol, ”No way in hell! This can’t be real”, that girl was talking to her, but to no avail. She just didn’t seem to notice. “Amber”, called that pretty girl another person. “No way, no way no way!! Is this for real?” and to her sudden surprise another girl entered the room. She was dressed in some comfortable Jeans and a light sweater. “I’ll be damned”, I said unknowingly. “So you speak English, great”, that boyish dressed woman said gently. “I’m Amber and that’s Sulli, what’s your name?” “I’m ________*, but please call me _______*”, “______* it is then”, she said with a smile. “How are you feeling? Are you hurt somewhere?” “I’m fine, I guess. I just feel a bit dizzy and tired”, I told her while squeezing my eyes shut again at the stray of light. “You should rest up a little bit more, we can’t call you a cab now or something, because both entrances are still blocked, no one gets in or out for at least a few more hours. I hope you don’t mind staying here for a bit, Sulli just dragged you inside and took care of you. Just stay in this room for a bit and I talk to someone to send you home, if you don’t tell anyone about this little … nurse- woman-napping thing.” I was stunned at how nice both of them were, I was really speechless. At the pause from Amber Sulli started rambling some things in Korean super fast that my mind couldn’t get all the Intel, so I was glad when Amber started to translate “I hope you don’t mind, but Sulli wants me to ask you why you were there? Not at the building but at the backdoors.” A surprised “Oh” escaped me as I started to explain “Actually I just wanted to say goodbye to Korea and saw the crowd and without really realizing it I was at your backdoors and that huge mass didn’t let me out again”. It was all I could remember in that moment, I was honest or did I forget something? Nevertheless it was all facts and I was happy to tell someone. But that didn’t last long as my slight shock started to end and the pain hit me. I could barely notice that they were talking, what they were saying and if they were even talking to me, was a mystery. “Not again the alien language” I thought as someone gently pushed me down on the sofa, pattered my head with a wet and cold cloth. “Maybe you should rest up a bit more, before we talk again, Sulli let’s let her rest”, so without another word they left. I was all alone, again. Half asleep, half in delirium it started to sink in. I just talked to Amber! And Sulli saved and took care of me! How awesome is that…. I was able to talk to F(x). Even if it’s not Super Junior, I’m so happy. They are even nicer than I imagined. I grinned and fell asleep.

 

“How long are we supposed to sit around here and wait?” he angrily asked no one in particular. He couldn’t stop glancing at his watch or the ticking clock on the wall. All he wanted to do was to smash that piece of decoration that taunted him, representing the seconds he lost and is going to lose with every inevitable tick. Ruffling his hair he sat down, sighing. How come they’re all so calm about this? He tried to close his eyes and doze off, what else can he do? He would just have to apologize to her later, that he couldn’t make it out the building in time. This time though he wasn’t even lying.

The other members weren’t too far away. They’re all sitting on couches nearby, some half asleep while the others are playing with their phones. Nobody really wanted to talk, their discussion from before was still lingering in their heads. What were they supposed to do now?

He almost entered dreamland, where beautiful k-drama hotties were waiting for him and praising his singing and dancing skills. Telling him how much more handsome he is compared to every other idol on the globe. They were at the beach, under a huge umbrella of course, never would he risk to get a tan after trying so hard to maintain his milky white skin, walking around and having fun. He was about to hit the volleyball right in the face of his opponent, when his mobile phone started to ring. Should I answer or not? I already know who it is and why she is complaining. Being popular is hard, he thought to himself grinning. He just loved to poke fun at others, even if it was just in his head at times. It’s like a satisfaction hormone was released, turning him happy and gleeful. Yet he often knew about what he could joke about and what not, drawing the line quite accurately.

The self proclaimed popular idol decided to ignore the call and enjoy his moment of silence. After all he knows that his time to relax is cut short, he needs to do something in a few minutes. Either he manages to get out of this building like a ninja or Indiana Jones, finding a secret passage way or a dungeon in which he could escape or he would have to find a secret laboratory with gadgets that can make him go through walls. Guessing it’s the SM building both scenarios would be possible. I bet Siwon could buy his way out, he mused to himself. He sighed again. Making up his mind he decided to leave the room, “You know, manager hyung said we should stay inside and…”, “I won’t be gone for long, I’ll stick around”, he said and before someone else could interrupt him he closed the door. I need a room with a TV, a room for me alone.  Like a warrior on a mission he proceeded to search every room for a TV, but almost every room was occupied. The vein on his head popped up again, trust your instincts, find your way to the TV. You can do it. Think like the TV, be the TV. Where would I be, if I were a TV?  He thought about all his years of spending time with computer  computer games and the TV, it was like he had a magical connection to electronic stuff now. It could also be that he was just super tired and was thinking nonsense, because it was more adventures and fun then thinking about the simple fact that he was unable to find a TV room in a huge building full of Idols, actors and actresses. He was roaming around like a tall child, trying to find his lost mommy. If people knew he would behave like that just because of a drama, they would laugh for infinity and beyond. He would never admit it out loud, but he always tried to keep his promises, even when they turn out to be embarrassing. Right now he tried to fulfill the promise to his sister. Since he is too busy promoting and both of them don’t have much to talk about these days, they decided to share a common passion with each other- watching drama’s and fangirl or boy over them. Right now he couldn’t watch it with her, so they would normally watch it while being on the phone or they would talk with each other right after it ended. So if people knew he would fanboy with his noona about drama’s he would be finished for good. His ships were sacred and most of all a secret! Not even his sister knew about them and it had to stay like that. So where could he watch his drama, undisturbed and at peace? He only has one mission: find a room in time before it’s too late.

 

While she was catching up on her sleep, resting from her shock, a feeling never left her. She was forgetting something important, but what was it? Was it that important? Groaning she turned around positively surprised that she is feeling a blanket. Where did you come from mister? Still too tired to care about anything she pulled the blanket above her head. All I need is sleep, a bit of peace and quiet, after that I can go to the hotel and then go home. Home. HOME. HOME! I forgot about my flight!! She threw her blanket away and jumped up from the couch. What a bad idea that was. She was super dizzy and fell to the floor, everything was blurry. Barely managing to land on her behind without hurting herself to much she said there, holding her head. Waiting.
She didn’t bother to look up as she heard that the door knob was being twisted, after all it’s just going to be Amber or Sulli again checking on her, right?

The clock was ticking, every second that passed means she would miss her flight, while he misses his show. Both are equally important to them, both have a time limit. Both have one goal and a secret to keep.