Before the Game

Kisumi Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey! Let's play that game!" Kai pointed at the booth with water guns. His friends all agreed so they signed up for the game and chose their water guns all of Kai's friends were ready to play except for Lime who was going to sign up.

 

"Hold it miss. Are you with them?" The game master asked making Lime to stop writing.

 

"Uh.. Yes.."

 

"I'm afraid you're not going to join them in the game."

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"I'm sorry miss only 8 members are allowed to join the game.."

 

The game master left making Lime so disappointed, she's not going to play with ChanYeol. Lime thought that this would be the perfect time for her and ChanYeol to meet, get close and start as friends.

Lime decided to leave the school, she has nothing to do there anymore..

 

"HEY! Miss! Miss with the short skirt!"

 

Lime turned back since she's the one wearing the uniform with the short skirt, she saw a running brunette lady coming for her after that, the brunette was catching her breath.

 

"Could you.. *pant* come with *pant* me miss? *pant* Damn, it's too tiring!"

 

The brunette complained and looked up after bending her knees down. And the two ladies were both shocked seeing each other.

 

"LIME?!"

"YOONJO?!"

 

**TIMESKIP**

 

RED TEAM: Kai, SeHun, BaekHyun, Chen

 

BLUE TEAM: ChanYeol, XiuMin, Lay, SuHo

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter