Cheer me up

Soshi, what? Sushi?

Jessica's POV

After grocery shopping, we sat for a while in a famous cafe, having a chit chat with Yoongie and drinking a cup of tea. 

Suddenly, Yoona asked me something about a text message. I shrugged, and sipped. Yoona shrugged, too. I think she knows something about that. Maybe that dude texted her also. I don't know. After five minutes, Yoona's phone rang. It was a text message, she read it first, and I was shocked because she let me read the message. I was taken aback cause of that message. It is the dude who texted us!! It says; "Hi Yoona! How are you and your sisters? Are you doing well? Haha, soon you won't. Stay safe, my dear!!" 

We've gone home safely, we informed Joonkwan oppa about the message. He didn't hesitated to report it to the police. 

I called my baby sis, Krystal to cheer me up. I am so depressed because of that! Something my happen to my girls or to me or to our manager or to Krystal! I don't want them to get harmed because of me. She answered her phone right away. 

"Eonni, something is wrong, right?" She knows me too well. She read it in my voice. I told her to cheer me up, she said she'll go here in our dorm. I'll tell her the story...