Final.

Our Day Off

Wendy is almost always the first person to wake up out of all of them four. Usually, she gets everyone up for their schedules but today, today is their day off. It must be because her body is so used to being up early that she's conscious right now.

The burgundy-haired girl lays there in her bed with her eyes closed, trying to succumb to the drowsiness she still feels, only to fail. Eyelids open to reveal brown irises and she tilts her head to the right, catching sight of the team bear and maknae sleeping soundly in their respective beds. She then turns to the left and sees their precious leader curled up on her left side, encased in her beloved purple blankets.

Wendy looks at Irene's face, eyes tracing every freckle and beauty mark that enhances her fair features. She admires her parted lips, her light eyebrows, her unruly bed hair and her long, fluttering eyelashes.

And almost as if she feels Wendy's visual caresses, Irene cracks open her eyes, brown latching onto brown. She yawns and groggily asks, "Seungwan-ah, why are you awake so early?" The leader stops rubbing the sleep out of her eyes when she gets no response. Instead she finds that their main vocalist is looking shyly at her, eyes tired but bright. They look at one another for a while in silence before Wendy sheepishly says, "I can't fall back asleep". Irene feels the corners of her lips tilt up and she lets out a soft sigh before helplessly saying, "Come here".

Wendy immediately rises from her bed and walks over to Irene's, the elder lifting the blanket for her to crawl into. The smaller girl settles herself as close to the leader as possible, intertwining their legs and encircling her arms around her petite waist. Irene wraps herself around Wendy, breathing her in by the crown of her head, the younger doing the same in the crook of her neck. They lay there together, and slowly, lost themselves in the realm of unconsciousness with their combined warmth.

A few hours later, Joy wakes up and sees that her two shortest unnies are sleeping entangled together on Irene's twin bed. She smiles softly at their cuteness and as quietly as she could, makes her way over to Seulgi to wake her. Once the slow girl was up, Joy points towards the other two members and the second eldest grins widely. The maknae smirks knowingly as the bear grabs her phone and softly pads over to the leader's bed.

With the sun's rays peeking through the window and onto the two unconscious girls, Seulgi finds the perfect angle. However, being the clumsy girl that she is, she forgets to turn off the sound of the camera shutter, resulting in the two sensitive group mates waking up.

"YAH! KANG SEULGI! PARK SOOYOUNG!"