Epilogue 1 ~ Kaisoo

I do (love you) [Previously: Reaching Out]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Kaisoo and HunHan got the most votes! Though I did have SuLay pretty close behind, this next chapter is loosely based off of a prompt from otpprompts.tumblr.com Kaisoo: It was Tuesday, Kai’s favorite day. On Tuesday’s everybody had night classes except for him and Kyungsoo. On a typical Tuesday night, Kyungsoo would cook dinner for the both of them only. Tonight, Kyungsoo had asked Kai to run to the grocery store to buy some onions, they had run out. Walking into the dorm, soft music came from the kitchen. Kicking off his shoes, Kai sauntered down the hallway but immediately hid behind the wall when he heard the angelic voice of his boyfriend. Kyungsoo was half singing, half humming along to an unrecognizable song. After a few more seconds, the song ended and another one came on, Peter Pan by a boy band named EXO. Knowing that this was Kyungsoo’s favorite song, Kai sat back and waited for the magic to happen. After about a minute, when Kyungsoo was getting really into the song, Kai sneaked up on the shorter, squeezing his sides, the boy emitting a squeal. Giggling, Kai spun Kyungsoo around on his finger, dipping him and planting a chaste kiss on him. Lost in the moment, they danced for a few more songs. They only got snapped out of it when Kyungsoo smelled something burning. Needless to say, Kai went to bed hungry that night.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter