Prologue: Autumn MT? (Song Baram)

Autumn Miracles

prologue

"Autumn MT?"
 

You're on the phone with Oh Haneul, your roommate, who's keeping you up to date with everything you missed out at uni while you were sick
 

"Yeah - it's just going to be the girls from the Theatre and Film Department though. You're feeling better now right?"
 

"Mhmm, much better. Have they chosen a date yet? How long is it going to be?"
 

"It's going to be on the last week of November, and I think they said it should be about a week long."
 

You frown. "Late November? That's almost winter - it's going to be freezing"
 

"Yeah," Haneul agrees "But I heard the boys from Yeol's uni will be joining us."
 

"Yonsei Uni?" You laugh, shaking your head at her logic. "How does that change how cold it'll be?"
 

"It doesn't ~"
 

"And anyways, like guys would dare hit on you with Chanyeol there…"
 

Chanyeol is Haneul's extremely tall, dorky/clumsy childhood friend, who has a tendency to be overprotective of his '(insert nickname)' - a protectiveness you find both sweet and amusing.

You hear Haneul sigh through the phone.
 

"You're right…but you don't have a unnecessarily overprotective (giant dobby) of a best friend - so go have fun! When's the last time you flirted around anyway? Ever since Baek -"
 

Haneul's rambling cuts off, but you know what she was about to say - ever since Baekhyun…
 

"I mean," she resumes "It's been almost two years now -"
 

"A year and a half"
 

"A year and a half. So you should come. Come on Baram-ie ~ it'll be fun. Kahi's going too!"
 

That gets your attention.
 

"Luhan's letting her?"
 

You would've thought Luhan, Kahi's boyfriend of (insert number) years, might've been against her going to an MT with boys from a different uni. Then again, it's not like Luhan's the type to care about this kind of thing all that much…
 

"Of Course! He's going as well…"
 

"Ah…that's right," you remember "he transferred to Yeol's uni, didn't he?"
 

"Mhmm…So, you're coming…right? They do say that miracles can happen during MT camps."
 

"Arasseo eonnie ~ I'll go" you laugh "Text me the details."
 

"Okay! I'm hanging up now…Byee ~"
 

You throw your phone onto your desk and flop backwards, hitting your bed with a light 'thud'.


Autumn MT huh? Should be fun. And who knows? A miracle might just happen…