Donghae's Wife - Lee Haera's Interview

Interview with The Super Junior's Wives

Donghae’s wife – Lee Haera’s Interview.

 

That Sunday after lunch, Donghae and his wife, Lee Haera were sitting on the couch in their living room,  having a little chit-chat and uhm, a little cuddling here and there after put their kids to take a nap.

“Ran – ah (orchid in Japanese), what time is it?” asked him as he kissed his wife’s temple, made Haera smile slightly and turned her head to see the clock that hung on the wall.

“ah! It’s time for that show! Do you remember it, baby?” she squealed excitedly, of course Donghae knew it , that’s why he asked his lovely wife about the time right now.

“of course, baby. So let’s turn on the tv.” He blinked his eye while took the remote to turn it on. Haera was waiting excitedly while Donghae changed the channel into which they want.

“here we go! Here we go! It was really fun, yeobo! The interviewer was very nice and lovely. You must say thanks to her  when you meet her someday. “ Haera said.

“Haven’t I told you that she loves your mango mousse before, baby?” Donghae rubbed his chin while arching his eyebrow. Haera scrunched her face a little, thinking.

 “Ah! Massda! It was when you did your comeback stage with oppadeulreun 2 days ago.” She said while grinning because of her sillyness.

Donghae smiled a bit then ruffled his  wife’s hair before wrapped her in a loose hug. They put their focus on the show now. It was a very special show for the Chrismast event. The TV station decided it was too bored if we just did the interview to the husbands, why don’t we try with the wives? Everybody knew, all Super Junior members have married already. Like they thought they knew, Sungmin was the first who did that publicly then we have Shin Donghee and then the members started to have their confidence to show up their love life until the last marriage that happened in last September was Ryeowook’s.

It was her very first time to be on interviewing session as the wife of Super Junior’s Donghae. After all this time, she was hidden by his husband’s company due to her own safety and her husband’s career. They held their wedding secretly even ELF never expected before that their innocent little fish was the first to have married amongst the other members. Well… looks like many people have been tricked here.

 The company thought that this is the time to reveal the Super Junior’s wives. Their jobs, their appearances, and their experiences to be the wife of every girls’ man. So, with the tv station, they made a poll to choose whose wife to be interviewed for the first time? And as the result, they got Donghae’s wife as the most wanted wife to be interviewed on a talkshow. Well… they chose the good one. So this is it… 

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL KANG HEEYOUNG’S TALKSHOW

‘INTERVIEW WITH SUPER JUNIOR’S WIVES’

Host : “Annyeonghasimnikka yeorobun,  Meet again in this special moment! It’s Christmas time! I’m Kang Heeyoung /smiles/. So,  this week we have a special episode.. yeah it’s Christmas of course we should have something special, rite? Our special episode and… special guest, woohooo… I can see the excitement here. As you see, the pearl sapphire blue has shone brightly here, so I guess you know who will be our guest today. /wiggles eyebrows/ but… this time we don’t have the boys here. We have their girls! One of their girls to be honest /giggles/ so, audience! Give applause to your oppa’s wife! Lee Donghae’s wife, Mrs. Lee Haera!”

She came in with a bright smile on her face, bowed her body before walking to the seat beside Kang Heeyoung. Haera bowed her head a little before gave her a sincere smile. She could heard the fans were shouting her name and his husband’s. Some of them even bringing a fanboard that have her wedding picture and their kids on it. For some seconds she thought ‘How did they get that?’, she and Donghae never uploaded those pictures to their social media. Well, fans always have their ways, right?

Heeyoung: “ Annyeonghaseyo, Mrs. Lee. Welcome to this show. Mind to introduce yourself before we start this?” Heeyoung smiled.

Haera: “ Annyeonghaseyo yeorobunie, joneun Lee Haera ibnida, Super Junior Donghae – ui anae. Bangabseubnida, thank you for giving me the invitation to come to this special show” she bring out her adorable eye smile that made the audience smiled back to her. She waved her hand a little and gave a little bow to the fans of her husband.

Heeyoung:” Isn’t she adorable and lovely? ELF –deul, your oppa’s so smart to pick a wife. Wanjeon daebak.” That made the whole studio laughs. Haera hid half of her face with her palm without leaving her smiling eyes.

Heeyoung:” we are feeling honored. For the first time in forever, like we knew your husband’s company was very strict about revealing their artists’ love-life. How does it feels to be the first person that chosen by the netizen to come to this talk show?” Heeyoung asked with a smile on her face while grabbing her Q-cards.

Haera: “ I’m happy and so excited . I don’t know why… Maybe I’m weird because many people would feel scared or so but /shrugged/ I’m excited to be revealed as the first. /giggles/ “

Heeyoung:” that’s a great feeling, Mrs. Lee..”

Haera:” no... just call me in banmal. I think I will get nervous if you talk to me so formally /laughs a bit/”

Heeyoung:” oh yeah.. I would feel the same /laughs/  okay… since you are here. Let me ask you the questions that people are the most curious about. Can you tell us how did you and Lee Donghae – ssi end up in marriage?”

Haera:” /smiles/ well…, you may be surprised for a while yeah… I was just like them. I’m an ELF too. I’ve been 2 years in love with him before the first time I saw him in person. Maybe this is what you call a fate or something, that time I was still a student of Sungkyukwan University, I need a part time job, he needs a house keeper for his apartment that time but now it’s our home. So, I applied my resume on a website, I didn’t know at first that it was his apartment, I was so surprised when I saw him at the first day I came to work. You know, how the fangirls reacted when they saw their idols..”

Heeyoung:” You were like ‘Omo… sesangi… oh my God! Oh my God!’ inside your heart.”

Haera:” Ne…! then we kept in touch for about 4 months, he never allowed his manager to keep in touch with me /laughs/ one night, he came with Eunhyuk – ssi to his apartment. We went shopping together then he took me home. That night, he kissed my forehead and looked so confused, he said I have to see his eyes deeply. That night I knew, I fell in love with him and so did him. About 3 days later, he confessed. Seriously… I thought it’s just a simple confession then we’re gonna end up as a date couple. But he gave a ring then proposed to marry me! I was so shocked! Like ‘seriously! My idol is proposing me!’ then I don’t know how… 3 days later, we’re married in our hometown, Mokpo at August 31st, 2011. A day before my birthday.” She ended her story with a proud smile on her face. She could see some people frowned because her last sentences.

Heeyoung:” wait a sec, Haera – ssi. You said, August 31st, 2011. Wow… you two have been in this marriage for over 5 years? Are you kidding? Where have you gone after all this time?”

Haera:” hahaha that’s the truth, Heeyoung – ssi. After all this time, I lived with our shi-eommonim. We have two kids like some Elf already knew.”  She pointed at the ELFs that brought the fanboard of her lovely family.

Heeyoung:” so you’ve been hidden… jinjja… they did a very good job. Even two kids? With that face and body, you and your husband already have two kids?! “

Haera : “ kkk~ ne~”

Heeyoung:” daebak…! /shakes head/ then… tell us about your kids. Why don’t you bring them here? They must be so lovely since you two have a really adorable faces. “

Haera:” Donghae didn’t allow me hahahaha he scared that they might get hurt.”

Heeyoung:” Ah.. arrasseo.”

Haera:” so we have two kids, our first is a son, Lee Namhae. Our adopted son,  we adopted him from the orphanage of my church which I was a teacher at there back before I got married to Donghae. I met him when he’s just 2, he is so adorable and smart, so I started to like him plus he has Donghae look-a-like face.. “

Heeyoung:” oh really? What a coincidence then… ah here we have his pictures in our screen. Omo… you’re right, somehow he looks like his father. Whoaaaa!” Haera smiled as she saw Heeyoung’s reaction.

Haera:” they’re look-a-like, aren’t they? When the first time I brought him to meet Donghae, Donghae  was so surprised yet happy to see our son. So he’s the one who decided to adopt our Namhae and gave him the name, Namhae, which means ‘South Sea’.”

Heeyoung:” a wonderful name.” Heeyoung smiled “what kind of son is he?” she asked.

Haera:” he’s a very calm. Our son has the type of calm person. Whenever you saw him, you would feel so calm inside, he also has an angelic smile. /sighs while wondering/  one day, I have a fight with Donghae. In the middle of night, Namhae came to our bedroom, he looked at me while I was crying hard that I didn’t realize he was there. He gave me a back hug, caressed my hair then said “Uljima, umma… Namhae is here. Let Namhae punch Appa because he made you cry. Uljima umma…” that time I felt like ‘my God! my little boy… he takes care of me.’ Feeling proud and… ah… in my heart I said ‘this is my lovely son’.

Heeyoung:” such an adorable son. He’s somehow like a man who you can rely on, isn’t he? … and how about your second? “

Haera: “ Ne… He’s quite responsible for his age. Our second is a daughter, Lee Seohae, around 5 years… she is… /laughs while reminiscing in her mind/ she is a cheerful daughter, you know like a bouncy ball hahahaha she really talks a lot, having chubby cheeks and also spoiled like her daddy kkk~ she’s like his father in mini version hahahahaha.”

Heeyoung:” since she’s still in such baby age, she must be so cute, cheerful, and bright yet innocent, rite?”

Haera:” ne… kinda like that /smiles/ but she listen to me well. When her father nags to her because she doesn’t want to listen her Appa that time I would come and tell her that she must do what her Appa told her, she would replied like this /imitating her daughter/ ‘Algetheumnida, umma’ and then her Appa would seems so annoyed because of that hahahahahaha She’s so cute.”

Heeyoung:” she must be. Well, talking about their names, is it Donghae who always make the decision?”

Haera:”/nods/ he ever told me that he wanted to give his babies’ name as the 4 points of the sea, like we knew, his name is ‘Donghae’ which means ‘East Sea’ then he gave ‘Namhae’ to our son, which means ‘South Sea’ and for our daughter ‘Seohae’ which means ‘West Sea’. And also he wants when people talk about our family, they will mention us in one name that is ‘Hae’ or ‘Hae’s Family’. That’s what his reason.”

Heeyoung:” what an unique thought. Do you guys have any plan to have another baby? /laughs/”

Haera:” oh hahahahahaha yeah… we have tried it. When Seohae was 3, we made a program to have a bro/sis for her, it was working before I had a problem with my uterus then the doctor told me that I can’t have a baby anymore.”

Heeyoung:” ah… poor you.”

Haera:” I was so sad but having Nam & Seo are more than enough for us. I’m happy to have kids like them.”

The audiences cheered and clapped their hands while smiling.

Heeyoung: “we will comeback after the break.” 

 

***

Heeyoung: “ welcome back to ‘CHRISTMAS SPECIAL KIM HEEYOUNG’S TALK SHOW’ still with Super Junior Donghae’s wife, Lee Haera –ssi. “ 

The audience clapped while Heeyoung preparing for her next question.

Heeyoung: “ so we’ve talked about how you met your husband, how you two end up with marriage and about your lovely children. Now, we’re curious about what kind of person Donghae-ssi is at home, while he was with you and your kids? Mind to tell us? /smiles/”

Haera: “how is Donghae at home? /rubs her chin/ hm… as you see while he is on the stage, he’s being so hyperactive, right? /nods a bit/ he is a responsible husband. He knows what he has to do when we’re facing a problem, big or small, complicated or simple. He knows how to handle it well. He always tries to listen to me well and do everything well. He is a hard worker indeed. He is the best… he also loves our kids very much and always try to be a fair daddy for them. He knows how to make  our kids smile, laugh and also angry hahahaha he loves to play with them a lot whenever he has his day off. “

Heeyoung:” such a good daddy?”

Haera:” eo.. best daddy ever /chuckles/”

Heeyoung:” is there any bad habit that you really hate from him? Like something he always do even you tell him not to.”

Haera:”eum…. Of course… can I tell it here? It’s quite embarrassing to tell it here. /laughs in shyness/” 

Heeyoung:” gwaenchanayeo.. we will edit it if it’s too embarrassing.” The audience laughed.

Haera:” well… this is about his sleeping habit, sometimes he farts while he’s sleeping. It’s not that stinks but the sound is really disturbing me. ELFdeul… your oppa really did that! Believe me…” like a thunder sound, they laughed hard because of what Haera said. Can you believe it? Someone like Donghae did that in his sleep. It’s unbelievable yet funny to know it.

Haera: “ and his disease, it’s something I’m sure all the ELF in this world knew. His ‘magic hand’… any electronics such as his cell, notebook, tab etc would be broken or missing. He’s so forgetful. He even missed his cell for the three times in this year /giggles while shakes her head/ “

Heeyoung: “jinjjayeo? Wah… so that’s true what Kyuhyun – ssi told about at last two weeks?”

Haera:” ne… kkk~ but after all he always have me to warn him about his things and how to keep it well. I think we did very good at controlling each other, working together, and reminding each other. We always keep our contact well even it’s just to say ‘Hi’ on KKT or SNS. /nods sincerely/ “

Heeyoung:” communications is the important thing in every relationship, isn’t it? Beside love of course.”

Haera nodded her head and smiled to Heeyoung. Heeyoung then asked her to read the people’s thought that sent by sns, email, and sms and also she read the quiz of this week. After that, they did a little games with the audience in the studio. They asked about what is her kids’ names, how old Haera is, what is donghae’s hobby which most of the winners were the ELF who attended.

Heeyoung:” is it fun to do some games with Haera – ssi, audience?” and the audience said ‘yes’ at the same time.

Heeyoung:” let’s start another session of our interrogation /squints eyes playfully/ So, how about we talk about yourself now, Haera – ssi?”

Haera:” I would love to~ /eye smiles/”

Heeyoung:” like you said before, you were attending Sungkyukwan, from Mokpo. Please tell us all about you… I’m curious enough.. why Donghae chose to take the big risk to marry you while he’s on top of his carrier? What’s so special about this Lee Haera until you can make that Oppa fall into you and all the ELF love you and make a special fan account for your family? It’s DongHaera family fan account. It’s only two weeks but the page already has reached 230K followers! It’s incredible! We knew not all the fan girls are so loyal like the ELF. Can you tell us?”

Haera:” I don’t know too.. Why the people love our family this much. I feel so thankful and grateful, you know… after all this time being hidden, sometimes I felt sad because I was lonely and desperate too. There’s no one in this world wants to be hidden. Me also. But looking at this reaction, I’m feeling blessed and received by my husband’s fans, by the company, by the world. I’m happy even I can cry right now if I have to remember all that hard times I’ve faced. This is really unexpected result… ELF received me with their hugs, Sajang – nim can smile without his squinted eyes at me and the people… knew that I’m Mrs. Lee of Lee Donghae now. Finally , I feel relieve because I don’t have to lie to my kids anymore now.”

Haera:” I was born at Mokpo at Sept 1st, 1991 when I was 5, my parents died because of car accident. Then I lived with my only halmonie in Incheon until I was 15, my halmonie died because of her sickness. After that, I decided to move to Seoul with my own. Then I applied for a scholarship at Sungkyukwan then they received me for total scholarship. Since I entered Sungkyukwan until I graduated, I never paid my school fees even just for a single test. It’s really really free.” And the audience clapped their hands while giving Haera a proud sight.

Haera: “ I lived with my 2 friends in a small apartment near SM entertainment’s first building. Well, since we’re all girls and ELF, so it’s really really great opportunity to live near your idol’s agency, right? Me and my friends /giggles/ always make sure to spend our weekends at the nearest park that located across SM entertainment VIP Parking lot, with a hope in our heart that we can get a glance of our idol’s image hahahahahaha but… for 5 years I lived there with my friends, I just could see Donghae or Super Junior oppadeulreun for 5 times only. Isn’t it an ironic? Hahahahahahaha “

Heeyoung: “just 5 times in 5 years? Are you sure? Are they that invisible?”

Haera: “ I don’t know at first, why so hard to even get a glance of ‘em… but then when I first come to SM building to meet Sajang – nim, from that time I knew that Super Junior never used the VIP Parking Lot… They use the basement a lot /laughs/ so that’s why we never saw them.”

Heeyoung: “ that makes sense then.. such a funny story. I feel sorry for your parents and grand parents. So you are a goara (orphanage) then you met this guy, almost same like you… he must be give you such a strong feeling because there’s finally someone like you, who can understand you and love you so much even he is a famous star.”

Haera: “ Ne… so there’s a special reason why I chose Donghae as my favorite because his monologue about his father and then when I see his eyes and face, I just … I don’t know… I feel so warm inside my heart whenever I saw or listened to his voice. He gave me strength to believe that I can do anything ‘look at him, holding his father’s dream to be a singer and now he become a singer. You can do it too, Haera!’ he gave me such a feeling. A wonderful feeling.”

Heeyoung: “ we can say that Donghae is your motivation then… what a beautiful stories you have, Haera – ssi.. okay,  before we come to the end , let’s have another break. Up next, we will talk about what is this Unnie do now and her plans for future and also about her hopes  for her husband. So, Stay tuned!”  

***

Heeyoung: “ welcome back at this show, still with me and our special guest, Mrs. Lee Donghae here, and… there’s something you don’t know, guys… we ‘ve prepared a surprise guest here /nods playfully/ yes…. Another special guest… so, who is it? Is it our oppa? Or… someone Lee Haera close with? Or… her another idol…? Let’s we call he or she, I don’t know either. Guess, please come out!”

While Heeyoung let the guest came out, Haera was waiting with her full enthusiasm. She covered with her palms and here we go… our special guest….

Heeyoung: “ Here we are, Your oppa and the kids! Lee Donghae, Lee Namhae and Lee Seohae.”

Heeyoung clapped her hands happily while looking Donghae who held his daughter in his arm and had Namhae’s hand in his other hand. He brought their kids to the studio. Haera who was in shock, now walked fast as he saw Namhae smiled to her. She took Namhae to her hug, kissed his cheek then  paid her attention to her husband, smiled sweetly to him then took Seohae to carry her. The ELF and the audience cheered out loud looking their oppa came to the show with their kids.

Heeyoung: “ give another applause to the Hae Family here.”

The audience clapped loudly while the Hae family took a seat. Haera was looking him unbelievably while Donghae gave  her a peck on her forehead.

Heeyoung: “ Do you like your surprise, Haera – ssi?”

Haera:” absolutely! He told me this morning that he would go to Beijing for promotions and will comeback at Friday and warned about not bringing the kids along to the studio.” Haera still in her shock while Donghae chuckled at his wife’s reaction. He did that on purpose because the tv station had told him this plan to make a special appearance with their kids during the interview and he agreed on this plan without Haera knew.

Heeyoung : “ awe…. This is really a picture of perfect family. Omo… bureobda~~ I want a family like this too /faking cry/”

Donghae: “ You will have too when you get married some day, Heeyoung – ssi.”

Heeyoung:” hahahaha I hope so. By the way, How are you, Donghae – ssi. It wasn’t so long ago you came to this show, right? So, how does it feels to come this show again as a husband of this family?”

Donghae:” really fine and proud also. I’m proud of my wife because she can do this even I’m worried about her so much before. And I’m relieved that finally! Finally! I can show my family to the world. /shouts/ Ya Elpheu! This is your oppa little family! Johaseo???”

The ELF shouted back lively. The fact they really love their oppas and they also supported what ever their oppas did.

Donghae:” I’m feeling great because there’s nothing I have to worry about my wife and my kids anymore.”

Heeyoung: “ I know it must be so great. Look at these cuties… they look so adorable, aren’t they? So, Haera… you are being fooled by your own husband hahahahahaha”

Haera:” geuraejyo… but it’s okay then. I haven’t meet him for full two weeks. It’s my first time seeing him again.”

Heeyoung:” oh really? Where have you been, Donghae – ssi?”

Donghae: “ I’ve been doing the promotions for my film and concert at Japan with Eunhyuk. when the PD called me I was at the dorm, prepared for our concert so Haera really has no idea what’s going on today hahahahaha and this morning, I told her by phone that she can’t bring our kids for this show.”

Heeyoung: “ ah…geurohkkuna… I wanna ask you something before we ask your wife more about her. Have you felt sorry when you have to leave your wife alone for a long time after all this time?”

Donghae:” of course, I have it. Even so much, sometimes I feel that I’m so selfish because decided to marry her earlier when I was extremely busy than this time. I have to let her live with my mom from the first day she became my wife. It was so hard, really hard even for me. You know the type of newlyweds? You have the needs to be closed with your spouse so badly, wanting their touch, wanting their attention. But we can’t… a day after our wedding party, I’ve to comeback to Seoul to continue my sched. I know it was so hard for her. I knew her always crying alone in the bathroom or when my mother wasn’t at home. She could feel lonely easily, just like me. It’s even harder when we knew she is pregnant… we almost lost our daughter that time because she has to hide from my fans when she visited me at the company. She was running too fast for a pregnant mom then tripped herself without me know it. I knew why she was had that accident because I saw her ankle was swollen and I decided to bring her to the hospital. That’s how I knew she hurt herself and it also made her uterus become weak. It was a very hard time, I was really angry to her.. we had a big fight but then I realize I was wrong… she had our baby in her tummy and I must pay my attention to her so much but I was angry and nagged her so bad like a jerk. Because of that, I decided to bring her to live with me in Seoul; I don’t even care if the media, paparazzi or even our fans found out about us. I just want my wife and my kids stay close with me and feeling that I love them very much. /hold Haera’s hand tightly/ I also feel so thankful because I didn’t make a wrong choice to marry this wonderful girl. She’s so strong even though she looks weak. She knew me better than anyone else in this world. /smiles to his wife/ you can call me a sweet talker but this is really what I feel about my wife. ”

Haera gave her husband a loving gaze and lovely smile. She knew that her husband’s told was sincere and genuine. And also Heeyoung, she’s smiling very dearly to them. She adored the kids so much and the kids adored her too.

Heeyoung: “such a deep feelings from you, Donghae – ssi. Even though, you two had a short time to know each other before married.”

Donghae: “/rubs his nape while saying/ I never feel like it was a short time. Somehow I feel I have known Haera for a long time, a really long time. So that’s why I bravely decided to marry her that time….”

Heeyoung: “weren’t you being too delusional? /laughs a little/” Haera laughed at Heeyoung’s remark.

Donghae: “ no… I believe you also, sometimes you have a feeling like ‘ah… she or he looks like/feels like I’ve ever known for a long time.’ I am sure you have, right? But in my case, it’s not only ever known but I’m sure that she’s the one.”

Heeyoung: “ you are indeed a sweet talker, Donghae – ssi /laughs again/”

Haera: “indeed… hahahahahaha”  

Heeyoung : “ so for Christmas, do you guys have your own tradition for Christmas event. Like… maybe creating your own Christmas tree or something like your little family always do?”

Donghae : “ we always try to celebrate our Christmas with our big family. For the party, Haera always cook her finest Christmas soup, Red Bean Soup, you must try it! Believe me it was the best red bean soup you’ve ever eat! She knows how to please our family’s taste too well. And I will take the responsibility for the documentation and funny event even though it wasn’t so funny /laughs/.”

Heeyoung: “/smile while giggle a bit/ so you recorded all of your Christmas moment?”

Donghae : “ yeah.. since the first Christmas as a couple. We never missed it and I will give a little touch to make it looks like our family films.”

Heeyoung :” how about the kids while Christmas? What usually you give for them?”

Haera : “ we always do the present thing after we come back from the church. We give what they want the most during the year like the toys that they want or the thing that we think they will like it. But we never give them something related to smart gadgets. I don’t like seeing my kids spend most of their time with the gadgets than with us. Luckily, they never ask for it. After the present time, we will go to the relatives and Super Junior’s oppa home to greet them. We always do the tour from Leeteuk oppa’s home until the magnae’s home and end up gathering at my home. Our home..” 

Heeyoung : “ it must be wonderful… for the kids, hello~ can you say hello to the audience?”

Namhae and Seohae paid their attention to Heeyoung. Namhae nodded while Seohae gave her mong expression to Heeyoung that made Heeyoung adore her.

Namhae : “Annyeonghaseyo~ joneun Lee Namhae ibnida~ joneun appa-ui joheun adeul-ieyo~ urineun syupeo junieo – ui adeul-oeyo~!” Namhae spreads his fingers wide along with Seohae who imitating what her brother did. It made the audience cheered loudly because that boy did the hand gesture like his appa’s group always did.

Heeyoung : “ omo… who taught you to do that?! Neomu gwiyeowo~”

Namhae smiled innocently while Seohae keep with her adorable mong face.

Haera : “ jinjja appa cheorom…”

Heeyoung :” appa and samcheondeul cheorom /laughs along with Donghae and Haera/ I believe this is you who taught him, Donghae – ssi.”

Donghae : “ ne… me and the member ever had a conversation about our kids. That time, Ryeowook – ssi, had a question, what if we have a kids and then how we have to introduce them to the people or fans or else then Teukie hyung come with the idea just let them introduce themselves when they can speak by themselves. Teach them like we used t do the ment at our concert then I asked with the hand gesture too? He said yes, it would be great. And then I make the example using my son’s name, then… you see it sounds great, right? Hahahahaha”

Heeyoung: “ really great, Donghae – ssi. Let’s get back to Haera – ssi… share to us what are you doing now beside taking care of your kids and your husband things. What about your occupation now and your interest.”

Haera: “ I’m doing business for my husband /giggles/well, people thought that our Donghwa oppa who did this all but the fact is, Haru OneDay and Grill5Taco have me as their financial and design manager /smiles/ and also the Grand Place, I’m just being the part of director. But, I also have my own business, my old dream since I step my foot at Sungkyukwan for the first time. I opened a book café , the name is ‘Kkumi’ Book Shop and Café at Hongdae and the online clothing shop which has named ‘Spouse’ this is the business with all of the spouse of Super Junior. It started since 5 years ago.”

Heeyoung: “ incredible! You seems have a good connection with the spouses. Let’s see the VT about her business.”

The monitor showed them the video about Haera’s businesses while she’s on the video explained everything. She and her husband at the studio did a little fanservice for the fans. Did the hand gesture or else. They looked happy and excited.

Heeyoung : “ Wow.. you must be so busy because of those activities but you manage to have a plenty time with your kids, to do a little yoga and carry about your husband’s thing. Such a multi tasker you are, Haera-ssi..”

Haera : “ thank you, Heeyoung – ssi. Even myself don’t know how I can do all those stuffs /laughs/”

Heeyoung : “ we will never knew our own power when we never try to do anything, right. Okay, we are now in the end. Such an inspiring, exciting, and beautiful episode for today. Thank you to our special guests today, The  Hae Family, and the magnificent audience! And also the crews! As a present for you to bring along to home, Lee Haera has prepared a full pack of macaroons from her book café. /audience claps and cheers loudly/ So thank you once again and see you at the next episode of Kang Heeyoung Talkshow with another special guest! Vote at www.sbc.co.kr for our next Super Junior’s wife to be invited! Annyeongigaseyo.”

Donghae turned off the tv after they watched the show. He looked at his wife’s face intensely. Feeling grateful that he made the right choice to marry her. Haera saw her husband with a suspicious look.

“ what?” she asked.

Donghae shook his head slowly then smiled lovingly. He cupped his wife’s face then kissed at her forehead. He stared into her eyes deeply

“ thanks for your existence. I love you, Mrs. Lee.”

Haera smiled then cupped her husband’s face with her small palms.

“ me too, my dear Lee Donghae. I love you too..”  then Donghae planted a deep kiss on her lips.