The smarter twin

Literature bliss

"So you’re trying to get into Jinyoung’s pants via a romance novel" she asked casually as you bent down to survey the foreign languages aisle. 

 "Im not-“ he gritted his teeth, sighing as he placed Jane Austen back "I’m just buying him…a present” he replied casually, or what he thought. 

 You stopped and leaned back against one of the many shelves “present?? It’s not his birthday, it’s not Christmas, Chuseok and Chinese new year have come and gone and sad to break it to ya, but you missed giving a kiss during coming of age" 

 Suddenly air was suffocating and you were impossible so mark coughed and buried his his face in a different shelf praying you didn’t see the rosy tint coating his cheeks and neck. 

 "Or did you?” You asked arching a brow Mark groaned loudly 

 "Why did i ask you again?“ As he picked up a lace covered book 

 "Because JB makes you feel like you’re in therapy, youngjae makes you feel suicidal, with Jackson you wish you were dead and maknae line is too problematic” you counted off 

“leaving me because you have no more friends” Throwing an arm around his neck “and we’re bonded by blood” you said smacking the back of his head.“ Markie boy does it bother you that I’m the hotter twin?….and the smarter one" 

As you watched him trying to enunciate the blurb of the book 

 "it’s the Korean version of Hansel and Gretel, put it back you weirdo" 

 Mark sighed and placed it back, he was absolutely useless, his twin wasn’t any help as she was a big reader in opposed to him who’d never even finished a book. He thought by bringing her to the infamous bookstore in Hongdae she could help him pick out a little something for Jinyoung as he seemed to get lost in them for hours and mark may or may not have taken advantage by sitting opposite the boy daily and admiring him over his PSP. 

"Can we go eat now?" 

"No”

“Pleaseee" 

"We haven’t found him anything yet, can you just wait?” Mark groaned as he turned towards another aisle 

“Woa-” Grabbing him by the arm you pulled him towards the door because a certain bulgogi hotpot was calling your name. 

 "Here give him this"

 "He’s read that"

 "This then"

 "Nope he’s read that too"

 "Fine this is for you"

 "What’s this…….tips on coming out?? Where?“ 

"And i shall be damned” you thought groaning loudly “I hope lover boy appreciates this”