What happen...

My Complicated Life.

Jaejoong is the last child in Kim family.Being born as the last child and has large between his sister doesnt help him to become matured as he always being treated as a kid although his age already achieved 19.Nobody will believe and trust whatever he did and thought him still childish.On other peoples perspective, he really seem lead a happy life but nobody know what he suffered daily.He has been granted by god by having sixth sense that make him become tired of his own life and want to end it.

By the way,he always thought his life was pretty mess up,The only memory he remember throughout his childhood was when his father talked with some random stranger about him.Although he did'nt knew what his father talked about but surely it is something important in his life that related to him.How can a petty little child can remember it clearly when he cant even speaked.His sisters were the only peoples close to him but as they grow older, they became too busy with their own lifes and left the innocent jaejoong behind.The feeling of sadness and loneliness embraces him and changed him to become cold and distant towards other peoples.Jejoong felt no one can relate to him even his parents.His mom to busy working meanwhile his parent live in his own world sometimes he wonders if his father only loves his cats.They barely talked with him and always pretend to be happy with each other.

At the age of 7,Jaejoong  entered elementary school .He was very shy and quiet and had a hard time to communicate with the others.He was being bullied mentally by his classmates and teachers that always called him a mute boy and love to make fun of him.They also call him a 'fantasy boy' that lived in his own little world.His mother was a teacher who want him to excel in his study thus she sent him to go to extra classes at night .He loved study that made him eager to go to the classes and meet new peoples.Although he didnt had close friends but he meet a very friendly little boy name Jung Yunho.Jung Yunho was a very talkative boy and totally opposite of his personality.Yunho's kindness and thoughtfulness made him thought that they will be friends one day.Little did he knew at that time,Yunho was the one who will crush him later in his life and made him suffered.He always felt him a bad kid and that made him untrust his evil instinct,how can a sweetheart like that changed so much.