Her life

Was it easy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was an ordinary day for Semi. No occasions, no events, nothing to look forward to. It wasn't shocking though, it was always like that. Everyday, she would received complaints from her teacher saying she would never change. And today was no exception. "I can't even remember when did you start saying that excuse!!" her teacher said, frustrated and Semi liked that for no reason. "Oh look, the practice is starting. I'll go ahead maam, iloveyouuu!" she shouted as she made a heart sign and smiling to her teacher.  Luckily, the practice has started and she was saved from the trouble. Their graduation is coming soon, and they are preparing for it, speeches, farewell songs, blah blah, all of it.

 

"Hey Semi, thought you wouldn't attend today?" Krystal, one of her closest friends and classmates greeted her. "I think this is better than staying at home." she replied and hugged her. She was always the sweet one, she was the sweetheart of the group. Her actions can be very misunderstood by many. "Bestfriend!!!!!" a boy appeared infront of them, shaking his body. Semi slapped him, slightly. "Stop that, you're annoying." she stared at him. "You're annoying also!" the boy shouted at her, and crossed his arms. Semi chuckled and hugged him. "Baby, you're so adorable. I'll kiss you." she teased and tried to kiss him. "Ewwww. Yuck bestfriend. Get off of me." he complained and shook his head harshly, praying that the girl would stop. "Just this once." Semi insisted and continued teasing her. "No!! No!! No!!" he shouted and cried.

 

All eyes were on them, everyone laughing at the scene. "Semi, stop." Jinhwan stood up, standing between them. Semi eventually stopped and breathed heavily. "He's still a boy." Jinhwan said to her as a matter of fact.  "I'm a girl, for your information mister." The boy said and fixed his hair infront if his protected mirror. Jinhwan laughed at him, "Let's just get started.

 

 

 

"Noona, it's been awhile since I've talked to you." Jungkook hesitantly sat beside the girl who was preparing for her speech. "Oh hi Jungkook, you've grown so much." she sounded like an old lady which caused Jungkook to chuckled. "You look great with that hair color." he complimented and Semi stopped writing, looking at him with a confused face, "But it's always been in this color." she said, realizing that the boy had changed, his features, hair color, and the way he looked right now, it was different. Funny how it seemed to change in just a short period of time without interacting with each other.

 

"I kinda saw a picture of you with your natural hair color and I thought you're more beautiful with it than white." he smiled sweetly at her. "I thought I got rid of all the pictures, I guess not." she chuckled and smiled. Jungkook smiled unconsciously, seeing how the girl smiled without worries, he missed her so much. "Jungkook, I really appreciate your efforts." she suddenly snapped as she continued writing her speech, it was Jungkook's turn to look at her  with a confused look. "What do you mean?" he asked as he watches her write, her blonde hair covering half of her face. "The flowers, the foods, the notes that keeps telling me to be strong and stay pretty." she chuckled, "I really appreciate it." "You knew? Since when?" he asked curiously. She looked at him, contented to what she wrote. "I don't know but I accidentally saw you and knew that it was you and i'm very thankful for that." she and playfully hit his arm. "Now, i'm embarrased." he hid his face in his hands.

 

"Don't be. It really helped me. But you didn't have to do that. I'm fine, really." she smiled at him. Slowly, Jungkook's smile fades away. "No you're not. Everybody knows you're not fine." he said seriously, not looking at the girl. He felt somewhat hurt seeing the girl in pain, carrying all the burden. He seen her at her worst and for the first time, she looked so lost and alone. And it hurted him, so much. "Everybody knows, but even i myself can't seem to know what's wrong with me." she smiled bitterly and stared at the school ground. Everybody looked so happy, and it made her want to be happy also but it's not possible to happen. "Kaja, let me take you home." Jungkook tried to change the subject, it was hard for him because he knew he couldn't do anything. "Can't, gotta stay. Needs to practice." she pouted and stood up, dusting off her skirt.

"Don't they give you a break? You've been practicing non-stop." he complained and stood up as well, helping her pack her things. "It'll be over soon anyways." she simply replied. Jungkook stood infront of her. He slowly gathered her hair and tied it with the ponytail he planned to give her. And he wrapped hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter