1/1

Beauty Spots

 

 

The soft, almost silent whine that leaves Baekhyun's lips makes Sehun's own twitch into a smile, tracing the soft skin of Baekhyun's cheek with a finger as he studies the older's features. Sehun doesn't really know how long ago they had fallen into this position; Baekhyun secured beneath him with half his weight onto the older, arms bracing Baekhyun's tinier frame. He knows he should probably get up; they're in the living room after all, the rest of the members will be home really soon (not that they are not used to such a sight). But Sehun has missed spending time with his not-so-secret boyfriend, and he can't really recall exactly when the last time he gets to hold Baekhyun like this. Their schedules had been tight and it's not possible for him to show any affection towards Baekhyun openly; orders from the management, they say.

Sehun hums, the same fingers that had grazed Baekhyun's cheek skittering across the expanse of his forehead as he brushes the older's slightly overgrown fringe back. Baekhyun is smiling up at him, eyelids a little droopy from Sehun's soothing touches. He has both his hands splayed onto each of Sehun's sides, eyes soft as he gazes into Sehun's. Sehun thinks Baekhyun is beautiful when he's pouring his heart out into a song, when his eyes roll back as he whispers out Sehun's name, or simply when he's laughing. But he's the most beautiful like this, smiling and gazing at Sehun with so much love and affection and adoration. He thinks he's falling in love all over again.

He leans in and lets his lips press onto Baekhyun's chin in a soft touch, right where his tiny mole sits prettily on fair skin. Baekhyun chuckles, probably because it tickles, and he dips his head slightly to stop Sehun from trailing his lips down his neck; he's the most ticklish when it comes to his neck. Sehun knows this, and Sehun also knows he would hear the prettiest of moans if he just a little harder, on a specific patch of skin just below the older's ear. He knows because he's memorized every line and curve and every scar and scratch on Baekhyun's body, on his face and his neck and his arms. He's memorized every reaction Baekhyun would make whenever he kisses a particular scar or brushes his fingers along his skin. Sehun knows because he's had years to study and imprint them on his mind and in his heart.

He knows because he's loved Baekhyun for years.

He just didn't, and probably would never, get the chance to tell everyone just yet. He wants to, though. He really wants to.

"You're doing that thing again," Baekhyun breaks the silence, voice slightly hoarse from lack of use.

Sehun raises a brow, smiling lazily at the older. "Do what?"

"That staring thing you always do," he chuckles, a hand trailing up Sehun's spine to cup his nape. "Like you're staring at something you can't lose."

"That's not false," Sehun whispers against Baekhyun's jaw, pressing a kiss there as he shifted to get more comfortable. "I can't lose you, you know? I want to keep you forever, if you're willing to stay with me just as long."

He grins as pink tinged Baekhyun's cheeks, makes sure to kiss them before he pulls away only to see the older's lips jutting out into a pout. "You know, I'm glad you're not allowed to do anything more than smile and laugh with me out there. Imagine the speculations and questions they'd ask about me blushing everytime we're seen together. Rumors can be deadly."

"Why are you blushing so much, anyway?" Sehun teases, lips pecking Baekhyun's nose. His fingers are back on Baekhyun's cheek again, kissing the skin there after his touch. "You're beautiful when you blush, though. I like it. I like it a lot. I wish the world can know just how much I make you blush, how much you make me smile. It's sad that I can't show anyone."

Baekhyun chuckles again, his own fingers threading through Sehun's midnight locks. His eyes fleetingly meet Sehun's lips before they're back gazing into Sehun's. "It's alright, baby. It's okay if you can't show the world. Show me and it would be more than enough. I would be more than glad to know just how happy I make you. Do I make you happy?"

"The happiest," Sehun replies immediately, knows it within his veins that he has never been happier before Baekhyun. "You make me the happiest man in the universe, even though sometimes your... necessity to provide fanservice for the fans with the other members makes me a little mad. I'm still the happiest, though, because you don't smile at the others the way you're smiling at me now. Makes me feel special, really. I like it."

The older of the two scoffs, rolling his eyes playfully (but his cheeks burn a little redder). "What don't you like, Oh Sehun? I swear, sometimes I think you're being sweet just to see me blush."

"Maybe," Sehun chuckles, his dry lips before he continues placing kisses after kisses on Baekhyun's face. He kisses the mole on his chin again, the tip of his button nose and the apple of his cheeks. Sehun thinks he could never get enough of kissing him, and his heart swells with a kind of emotion that he couldn't really explain with words. He could tear up if he goes on.

Baekhyun lets out a similar whine from earlier, pulling Sehun's face off his so their eyes could meet again. He frowns as Sehun smiles, pouting again and looking away. "When are you going to properly kiss me?"

"Patience," Sehun whispers against Baekhyun's cheek, lips curled at the corner in a teasing smirk. He likes to tease Baekhyun like this, kiss him everywhere but his lips where Baekhyun wants him to. Trailing his lips along his chin and cheek, Sehun lets them press onto the mole just above Baekhyun's top lip, the beauty spot that makes his smile look just a little sweeter. Baekhyun whines again, raises his head to finally press their lips-

It's Chanyeol's annoying laughter that boomed in the living room when the rest of the members entered the dorm, causing Sehun to part from Baekhyun and the older to groan aloud, having stolen his chance to kiss Sehun. The youngest smiles sheepishly at Jongin, who shoots him a knowing grin and a finger wiggled at his face. Chanyeol is oblivious, pulling Baekhyun back onto the couch as he starts animatedly telling the story Baekhyun had missed.

It isn't as though they couldn't kiss in front of the other members, but Sehun knows Jongin misses Luhan and Jongin wouldn't exactly get upset but he's Sehun's best friend, and he knows just how missing Luhan affects Jongin.

(Sehun regrets for a moment for his decision to tease Baekhyun; they could have shared a kiss if he hadn't.)

 

Later, they made Baekhyun wash the dishes alone. He whines and pouts and asks Jongdae to help but they paid him no attention. Of course, Sehun only finds this a perfect opportunity. The older is still pouting as he washes the plates, grumbling and nagging to himself with a soft voice. Sehun has to bite back his chuckle before he wraps his arms around Baekhyun, causing the boy to yelp at the shock and even though his lips twitched into a smile, he continues to pout and wash the soap off the plates begrudgingly.

"Don't sulk, hyung." Sehun whispers against the skin on Baekhyun's neck, smiling as he places a kiss there. "Jongdae hyung's been doing the dishes for the past two weeks, it is kind of your turn, you know?"

Baekhyun huffs, finishing off with the last plate before putting it aside. "Whatever. I'm done, anyway. I could have used the time to spend with you, though. I missed you."

Sehun laughs as Baekhyun turns in his arms, pouting heavily. "Hyung, we're home the whole day. How could you have missed me?"

"I just do, okay?" The older rolls his eyes, his own arms winding around Sehun's waist. "I miss you all the time. And today's the only day we got to spend time together before tomorrow starts and you'd have to be miles away from me. And you haven't even kissed me today!"

The younger presses a kiss onto Baekhyun's forehead, "You mean, a metre ot two away because we have six boys in between us? I guess, that is quite a distance. I miss you too, baby. I miss you a lot."

The pout on Baekhyun's lips grew, blinking up at Sehun. The latter raises bis brows in question, pretending to be clueless on what Baekhyun is asking for. Baekhyun stomps his feet a little, pouting even more as his arms tightened around Sehun. Sehun bit at his lower lip to stop himself from breaking into another grin, leaning in to kiss Baekhyun's nose. The older frowns but his pout is still present and Sehun chuckles because he's too adorable.

Giving in, Sehun presses his lips onto Baekhyun's in a slightly open-mouthed kiss, feeling the older melting into the kiss as he too, savors the taste of Baekhyun's lips on his own. A hand frees from around Baekhyun as he cradles the side of the singer's face to kiss him deeper, making sure to tug Baekhyun's lower lip between his teeth before he continues to kiss him feverishly. It's not something they could do every night; their days would have been overly spent and they would return home tired. This makes Sehun just a little happier, and he would not have stopped if Baekhyun didn't push him away just to take a very much needed breath. Baekhyun grins and Sehun kisses the mole above his lips once again.

"Much better," The older whispers, a satisfied grin colored his lips as he pulled Sehun by his collars to kiss again.

Kyungsoo caught them this time, but Joonmyeon gave them the permission to use the room. ("I can't honestly sit on the couch in the living room and feel the same anymore when all I want is to rest in peace and watch a movie.")

They don't get the whole day to themselves for a long time after that, but the nights are better spent. The couch isn't too bad, after all.

a/n: i saw pics of baekhyun's moles and i cant help myself ;;