Gwiboon

One Important Thing

   I can never forget what had happened to me. Never. He had hurt me, I could even call it abuse. He tried to me. He can never be forgiven. Never. I didn't have hope at the time. Hope was just some bull people talk about. I wouldn't have to go through this crap if I had hope. I don't believe in fairytales either. Romeo and Julliete. I don't care about romance. Romance is a lie couples give to each other before one of them breaks the other's heart. It's just to savor the moment they had witth each other. Like a little good bye present.

    I'm Kim Key Gwiboon. I live with my sisters after being an attempted victim. I know. Sad right? I was dating my boyfriend for 2 months, but during those 2 months, I had to suffer. The scars still remain with me. Kinda like a reminder. I'm not afriad to love again. I'm just afraid that the other person won't love me back. Instead, just have me, to beat me, and for pleasure. I remember this quote some kid said in class. "Love is not your pleasure, but your torture." Seems like he just gone through a break up.

   my boyfriend hurt me. Bad. I still have nightmares about the things he did to me. I wake up everynight, sobbing. Every ounce if water out of my body. I wake up the same way too. My sisters, wake up early for their morning classes. They would make me breakfast and leave a note on my nightstand. Let me give you a better description of what I had gone through...

__Flashback__

I was happily cooking a authentic Vietnamese dish, when I heard a car pull up to the drive way. I smiled as i made my way to the door. Just then, the door busted open, almost knocking me off my feet. he looked pissed. Very pissed. He glared at me and pushed me over onto the couch. I was terrified. He started choking me and beating me. he ripped my clothes off, and roamed my body. I was sobbing and scrambling. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. My boyfriend threw me a blanket and opened the door. There, it reveiled a dinosaur looking guy. He was pretty cute but... yeah.

Everyday after that, he started drinking alchohol and taking drugs. He came home everyday after he went to a club. He rushed home, just to beat me.

All those loving and caring words he had said to me, were all lies. One day he came back and took out a knife. I wrestled with him. I rushed to call the police. He stabbed me. The wound was right under my rib cage. I barely stayed alive, but luckily I did. I survived.

__End Of Flashback__

   It's hard for me to forgive and forget those events. I don't even know myself now. After that, I didn't date anyone. Yes, people try to get my attention, but it was useless. I am useless. But I sti;; remebered one important thing about those events. Jonghyun. I can never forget him. Never. He had saved me from my nightmare. Not just the first time, but the time when I got stabbed, also. he came before the police had gotten there.

   I live a hard life, yes, but I believed in hope now. Escpecially since I met Jonghyun. Too bad that he's my enemy. I can't help but to think about it. SME and Sm has been rivals since forever. The thing was, it was over some really weird stuff. 

   Onew and JiYong aren't really in the terns of 'good' friends. They're actually not even friends. Onew, our council president, has had a crush on JiYong for a very long time. Well that was some years ago. Onew really was a kind and caring person. But JiYong couldn't accept Onew, just because JiYong didn't want to be shunned as a . What a harsh word, don't you think. I don't get why JiYong left, though. SME was a peaceful high school, i think. But still. One day he told me to follow my heart, and once I did, i met Changmin. That's what made Onew get pissed off. JiYomg put me in a trap. Changmin was supposed to kill me and Onew off.

   I really don't know those reasons why JiYong did it in the first place.

Let me tell you. I used live a peaceful life, until JiYong and Changmin twisted it. Jonghyun was once my best friend, but now he's my enemy. Nicole and Taeyeon has always cared for me. They went out of their way to get 'revenge' for me. (Which was really not neccisary)

   I don't fall for anyone anymore. Sometimes I couldn't even eat because of it. I work at a coffee shop called "Hugs with Mugs" It's new. I guess that company's manager and director must be really rich, because my friends kept talking about it. I work hard so I wouldn't burden them. I'm trying to earn money to move out.

   I had this feeling they won't accept, and they would probably get really pissed about it, but I don't want to be a burden. Mostly.

I'm Kim Gwiboon, and this is my life.