Of Junhong and chocolate abs

Of Junhong and chocolate abs

"Mom? Can i go to Jongup-hyung? He bought the new video game, we waited so long for, i'll be home at dinnertime." "Sure." The blond was staring at his mother a little bit confused. Normally she would be asking, what video game he meant or when Jongup would visit them again, because seriously, she loved Jongup. But she didn't even look at her son, just laying on the couch with eyes glued on the TV screen.

"Mom, are you okay?" "Sure." Now Junhong looked at the TV too, to find a reason for his normally hyperactive mother's strange behaviour.

"You are not seriously like this, because Taeyang is marrying or are you?"

The woman now turned her head to the boy. "How could he do this to me?" Sob. "He was my...my EVERYTHING!" "Mom, please-" "I loved him so much! I was supporting him, where i could! And now he is marrying! In my dreams, i was his wife. We had a small house at the sea, with a garden and a cute little puppy." Sob. "A PUPPY Junhong!" Junhong sat down and hugged her. 'Omg, my mom is such a little girl.', he thought. Suddenly he started laughing: "I can totally imagine you with 16 years. You sit in your room with your school uniform on, and you are fangirling over pictures of Taeyang without a T-shirt on." She hit his arm playfully and her lips: " Oh seriously, he had the hottest body i have ever seen." "What? No way! There are much better bodies than his!" "Hmm, maybe now, but trust me,", the woman started to smile, "in my times he had the nicest abs of the Kpop-industry."

"When i think about it, i had never seen the old videos or songs of Big Bang, just the latest ones." Junhong looked at his mother expectantly and when he saw, that she was smiling at him, he knew, his plan has worked.

"How does a 'Big Bang videos-sleepover' sound to you?", she asked with a wink. Junhong imitated a teenage girl: "YES! And we can make our hair and talk about make-up and boys." Both started laughing and after a while the woman said: "Thank you Junhongie! You are the best!"

"No problem, that's what a hero does!" The boy stood up and did a superman-pose.

"And always remember: If you had married Taeyang, you would never have me!" " Oh yeah, that would be the worst thing, that could happen to me!", she said and kissed her son on the cheek.