Final

Sensory Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After being blind all his life, Yunho was finally able to see.

The son of a business magnate and former model was a handsome youth but an accident during Jung Hyori’s pregnancy resulted in Yunho being born blind.

After 20 years, they found a donor and now that he can finally see, he is enjoying the first three unique sights.

First, he saw his childhood friend and multi-talented idol Park Yoochun’s new drama ‘sensory couple’. Despite the ridicule he subjected his friend at the craziness he’s doing, Yunho was amazed at how powerful sight is, especially for a girl to see scents.

Second, he saw his favourite strawberry ice-cream. After relishing the treat for years, he finally got a nice pink creamy face to put to the love of his life.

Thirdly and finally Yunho saw the love of his life in the hands of one who would go on to be the real love of his life.

On his first day at university since his vision was back, he saw his classmate holding the ice-cream. His hands travelled upwards from the milky hands till they were stuck on the angelic face. Who would’ve thought that the girl who talked his ears off was so…. “Angel.”

“huh?” the girl tilted her head cutely.

Yunho coughed to cover his embarrassment. He looked at her again but then he found, taking his words back would be injustice. “I…I said you look like an angel.”

The girl was more curious now, “how do you know what an angel looks like?” Before Yunho could say anything, she continued, “I mean not because you can see now. No offence. But no one has seen an angel. How do those people who write and draw angels know what they look like. I mean, did Michael pose for Michael Angelo or something….hehe…they’re names are same. Ah-Hah! That’s what is. Michael Angelo….” There she goes with her rambling again.

Her classmates found her weird and avoided her. Yunho found her like a breath of fresh air. No one could talk to him without any inhibitions like she did and nothing changed after he could see. Only now he could enjoy a very beautiful sight while listening to her.

“My mother said I’d know an angel when I see one.” That effectively shut her up.

But he still got a napkin on his face. “don’t say things like that.” That was when Yunho saw for the first time what a blush looks like and he wanted to say it was beautiful.

Yunho thought about his conversation with his father just before he went for the surgery. He had promised his father that once he could see, he’d never hold back. He’ll act.

That very reminder made Yunho lean over the table and plant a kiss on the plump red lips.

Strawberry.

She smelt like strawberry, that’s what Yunho’s heightened sense of smell pick up. His sharp hearing picked up the sound of her rapid heartbeat. Or was it his own heart? Either way, they were beating in sync. When Yunho sat in his place, he made a note how already finely tuned senses were 10 times higher with this girl, always have been.

“whaaaa~!” she shrieked once she was over the shock.

Yunho smiled in return. “Kim Jaejoong, will you go out with me?”

Yunho was rewarded with another assault of strawberry.

~~~

Sweet.

That’s the taste of Jaejoong’s neck and her and her stomach and her thigh.

Yunho picked up that Jaejoong’s body is sweet from the first time he made love to her. In the times that followed, he found that it was a unique kind of sweetness.

It wasn’t of the strawberry and vanilla both were obsessed about. It wasn’t from the extra sweet coffee she had. It wasn’t the cakey kind of sweetness from baking all day. it wasn’t a sugary kind of sweetness either.

Jaejoong was sweet, inside out. Period.

~~~

His best friend and Jaejoong’s sister were being too mean for Yunho’s liking.

And it’s his wedding day for God’s sake.

Is this what he gets for setting up his new wife’s sister with the lonely idol?

And the entire family is in on it too.

His own parents got in a ton of models and put them in matching wedding dresses, if you can call them wedding dresses.

They were white blurs to Yunho. Not a glimpse of skin was seen. Jaejoong’s sister, Junsu went through great lengths to make 20 of those dresses. Jaejoong was among those pseudo brides.

Yunho wondered how they put that dress, thick veil and gloves on Jaejoong when she had chosen the real wedding dress- an easy to move around in strapless gown, no veil, no gloves. Just the diamond necklace from her parents.

Still they put her in the gowns to prank the groom.

“Come on dude! Find your wife or you know what’s gonna happen….” Yoochun teased.

Oh of course, Yunho knew.

They’d not let him have his wedding night lest he pull the veil of the wrong girl. Jaejoong would never let him have a night if he pull the veil of the wrong girl.

Not like he hasn’t had Jaejoong before, but the wedding night is special.

“s.” It was directed to all of them but Yunho’s mother didn’t like it and she made sure the shoe conveyed the message….straight to his face. “you guys wasted your time for nothing.” Yunho wasn’t really bothered by the challenge as such. He just didn’t like the threat of taking his wedding night away.

He simply stopped at the centre-most bride. All eyes watched with bated breaths since no one knew which one was Jaejoong after the bride-shuffle earlier. Yunho didn’t move though. He stood there in front of the bride. Like the show he watched for the first time, he imagined seeing the vanilla and strawberry scent around the girl.

In a second, Yunho’s hand moved. Everyone anticipated whose face would emerge behind the veil. Yunho’s hand steadily went towards the veil in front of him.

“gyaaa~!” Jaejoong squeaked when the veil was thrown behind her head.

Everyone’s jaws dropped.

Yunho hadn’t lifted the veil of the girl in the front but the one’s on that girl’s left.

“You meanie. You want to trick me by putting your perfume on her.” the girl who was in on it with Jaejoong giggled.

“how did you know?” Jaejoong crossed her arms and pouted. The conspirators of this game were miffed too.

Yunho went closer to her face, with the growing proximity, the redness of her cheeks darkened. Yunho liked that he had that effect on her even after so many years. “I didn’t marry them, did I?” Yunho tapped on her finger. More precisely the wedding band she was wearing.

Junsu wasn’t happy.

“I told you he wouldn’t get it if she wasn’t there in the shuffle at all.”

~~~

Yunho ignored the whispers of his office staff when he sent his secretary to the reception in the middle of a board meeting. It’s his office and he didn’t give a damn about those German investors.

He was just happy at the coincidence of seeing his wife step out of the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter