Chapter

If I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was late at night by the time the got home. Bomi rushed into the living room to greet her family, but they were nowhere to be seen. She goes into the kitchen and spots a note stuck on the refrigerator.

Sungkyu and I have gone to see her your grandmother. We received a call from Chorong earlier and rushed there. Once you’ve read this, quickly pack your things and follow after us. We’ll be waiting, especially your grandmother. She’s—

“Bomi do you know where they went?” Myungsoo interrupted Bomi’s thoughts as he entered the kitchen. She immediately hides the note behind her and smiles.

“Appa said to pack our bags. We’re going to XXXX. Call me or go to my room when you’re done,” she quietly goes upstairs trying hard not to let Myungsoo see her face. He noticed though that she was acting strange.

“What now?”

Bomi closed the door to her room and leaned on it. She heaved a sigh, one that seemed to be almost crying. “She’s in a critical state.” She choked back on her words and slowly slid down to the floor. She held the note to her forehead and sobbed quietly. Her hands were trembling and she was unconsciously crumpling the paper. She tried to still her cries but she just wouldn’t stop.

“Why are you crying?” Myungsoo suddenly said from the other side of the door. Bomi could tell he was crouching down to her level since his voice felt near.

“Crying? What are you saying?” she laughed. Obviously, it was fake. She couldn’t fool Myungsoo.

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter