Chapter

If I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Snow. Of all things that would fall from above, it was the thing that Bomi loved the most but at the same time hated ever since te arrival of her good friend, Kim Myungsoo.

     “Would you care to join me?” she asked, looking at Myungsoo, who was eating Bomi’s cooking.

     “No thanks,” he declined. “Who’d want to shovel snow?” and that was the reason why she hated snow. Before Bomi’s father left for work, he asked the two teenagers to remove snow in their yard. The two of them were asked, but Bomi was the only who’s working. She cursed him.

     “I’ll take away your food. Help me already! I even cooked you food!” she yelled and then threw snow at his face.

     He wiped the snow off of his face, “Thank you for the food then!” and went inside the house.

     “Really! Be a man and help me!” she shouted even though he was already inside. “Wimp!” I never expected him to be so mean and insolent. Idiot Myungsoo!

     “Bomi!” someone called.

     “What do you want now stupid Myungsoo?” she answered her eyebrows pulled down together.

     “I didn’t call for you, you idiotic girl!” he replied. 

     “Bomi!” Bomi heard the sound of their front gate being opened and she ran to see has come. “Bomi!”

     “Sungkyu Oppa!” Sungkyu had his arms wide open for his sister. Bomi’s eyes sparkle as soon as she sees her brother and from behind him she saw a furry animal wagging its tail excitedly.

     “Nebi!” she was even more excited. Sungkyu waited for his sister to hug him but was rejected. Instead of him, Bomi was hugging Nebi, their husky.

     “Yah! Yoon Bomi! Greet your brother before the dog,” he scolded and flicked her forehead. Bomi laughed and felt triumphant in getting her brother pissed. She liked it. It was the only way for her to return the chaffing he did to her.

     “Where’s appa?” he asked. He was looking around the yard and his found Myungsoo through the window. He was inside the house, a pencil and notebook with him.

     “He’s at work,” she replied and took the luggage from her brother. “So…” she started. “How is she?”

     “Hanging,” he let out a sigh. “She’s hanging. Chorong’s already back from her hometown so she’s taking care of her again. Don’t worry. Alright?” he smiled.

     She returned it, “Araso.”

     “Oh Sungkyu hyung,” Myungsoo came out of the house and sees the newly arrived Sungkyu. The two did nothing but stare at each other, their eyes somewhat glaring at each other. Bomi shivered feeling as is she felt electricity come out from the two.

     “Why… why don’t we eat first, huh?” her voice stuttering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter