The beginning

To kill an angel
Please log in to read the full chapter

Standing right in front of her was a tall handsome man. With his good looks and godly appearance he could pass as an angel. Yeon-Mi had never seen him before, but for some reason her eyes were drawn to this stranger.

His eyes were dark and cold – emotionless. “Who are you, and what is your errand at the 365-section?” she asked while trying to identify him. The tall stranger’s gaze shifted to her and she caught her breath at the hostile-aura he held. “I’m Kai” he said and then smirked “and I’m a demon” his voice was deep and cold, but nevertheless attractive in a way Yeon-Mi couldn’t explain.

Yeon-Mi’s eyes widened - a demon in section-365? “A Demon? What are y-…“she was cut off as he suddenly grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him. “No wait. What are you doing? Let go!” she protested in panic as she tried to break from his strong iron-grip.

Kai turned to her and his strong gaze intimidated her to shut . “Unless you want all the angels in your pathetic section to die, I suggest you follow me without further questioning or resistance” he sneered. Her eyes widened once again as the demon picked her up. Black wings emerged from his back and he flew through the air at an incredible speed. 

Kai lifted a brow “tell me again… why exactly it has to be her?” he asked as he looked at the picture of Yeon-Mi.

“You don’t understand her importance?” Leriah asked in a mocking tone. Kai glared at her “I don’t see why Lucifer needs exactly her” he snapped. Leriah caressed his cheek with her ice-cold hand “as a direct part of Michael’s clan she has what it needs to be sacrificed. With Michael’s blood, or in this case the girl’s blood  Lucifer will not only  be set free, but Michael will then have a reason to meet him again” she purred, “and Lucifer will finally have his revenge” she smirked.

He turned his gaze and stared into her eyes “is it true?” he as

Please log in to read the full chapter