{final}

Luhan is Getting Married

 

It's been a year since the last time they saw each other. They guess, ending their relationship is the best way for the both of them... but it's not. Every seconds turns like minutes, minutes turns like hours, hours turns like day, and day turns like years for both of them. This decision is killing the both of them. 

But what could they do? Luhan is more on a traditional person. And Chinese if for Chinese. From the very first start they both know that this relationship wont work at all. So they ended it as early as possible before it's too late, before they could hurt theirselves even more. But little did they know... It is already too late to end their relationship. Because they already did fall too deep with each other. 

Plus, Luhan's parents wants Luhan to marry a woman who could manage to give him life, to give him a child. But Luhan's life is Sehun. But Luhan's parents doesn't seem to notice that. 

3 days left... until Luhan's wedding…

"Have you heard about it? Luhan's getting married 3 days from now." Jongin said to his best friend, Sehun. They're eating their dinner along with the others. It seems like the times stopped after Jongin said that. Silence filled the dining room. 

"I know…" Sehun managed to say and continue eating his food. Jongin rolled his eyes. Because this Sehun in front of him isn't the Sehun he became friends with. The Sehun he knows doesn't easily give up like that. He fights for what's his. And Luhan is his… well you could say that since they all know that Sehun and Luhan love each other. 

"So that's it? You're not going to do anything about it?" Jongin asked. All eyes on him... Well except Sehun. 

"Jongin, stop meddling in other people's problem" Kyungsoo warned Jongin. But Jongin being Jongin didn't stopped. 

"Sehun, at least for once proved yourself to Luhan's parents that you worth Luhan. That you both worth and deserve each other." And that's it. Jongin pushed Sehun's limit. 

"What could i do? It was him who ended our relationship. It was him who said he doesn't want me anymore. It was him who said i shouldn't follow him in China anymore. It was him who cut our connection. It was him who give up on us… It was him who admit that he never did love me from the very first start. Goddamn it, Jongin!" Sehun slammed his fist on the table that made the other jump a little on their seats. 

"I'm sorry…" Sehun said and stormed out of the room. Jongin felt guilty for what he did. He just wants Sehun to realize it's not yet to late to fight for Luhan. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

   Meanwhile in China…

"My baby boy is growing up who would've thought he's getting married soon— i mean 3 days from now" Luhan's mother said as he pinched Luhan's cheek in front of his fiancée. They're all gathered here— including his fiancée's parents to talk about the wedding... Arranged marriage to be exact.

"Mom…" Luhan sighed which made his mother stop. "Can we cancel the wedding? I mean, I don't want to marry someone i barely know, whom i don't even love. All my life i did everything to please you and dad. I did everything you said, but please not this one. Let me marry the person whom i really love."

Luhan's mom is speechless… All eyes on them. Luhan's mom was about to say something but Luhan started to talk again.

"No, don't cancel the wedding but i'm not marrying her. I'm marrying someone else…"

With that Luhan stormed out of the room and started calling someone. 


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••


3 days later…

"OH SEHUN GET YOUR IN HERE AND WEAR THIS GODDAMN SUIT! WE'RE GETTING LATE!" Suho knocked on the door and even shout because he's been there since god knows how long. 

"OH SEHUN I AM YOUR MOTHER OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!" Suho tried everything but still received no response from Sehun. 

"Honey chill, he'll open the door soon" Kris appeared from nowhere and back hugged Suho and even kiss Suho on his cheek. 

"STOP IT KRIS GO GET READY AND TELL EVERYONE TO GET READY! WHY'S LIFE SO COMPLICATED OH SEHUN OPEN THIS—" Suho got cut off once Sehun opened the door. 

"Suho-hyung it's 3 o'clock in the morning why are you shouting?" Sehun asked, eyes still sleepy. 

"WE'RE GOING TO LUHAN'S WEDDING TO STOP THE WEDDING C'MON WEAR THIS SUIT AND DON'T EVER SAY NO TO ME CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO STOP THE WEDDING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR YES" Suho is still shouting… 

"Geez, okay just lower down your voice hyung, we don't want to wake our neighbors, do we?" Sehun got the suit from Suho's hand and slammed the door not minding how rude he acts in front of his hyung— well mother as Suho said. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the plane landed in China, the 11 of them gathered on a van they rented. They're going straight to the venue where Luhan's wedding is going to happen. Sehun on the other hand felt nervous. He's not afraid get embarrassed in front of everyone later once he stopped the wedding. He's afraid that if he stopped the wedding Luhan will turn him down again for the second time. 

"Now here's the plan, Sehun you went inside first with Jongin. We're going there too once we heard you say "STOP THE WEDDING" and, i want you to know that... No matter what happened we'll be always here." Suho explained and at the same time courage Sehun. 

"OKAY GUYS WE'RE HERE!" Kris said as he parked the car. 

Sehun starting to feel his stomach turning upside down. Hands getting sweaty. But this is for Luhan. Sehun went outside the car together with Jongin. He fixed his hair, tie and suit. The door to the wedding venue are closed. Sehun hopped he's not yet late. Once they got in front of the door Sehun pushed the door opened and shouted the words he doesn't even know how.

"STOP THE WEDDING! PLEASE LUHAN COME BACK TO ME I LOVE YOU" That sounded cheesy and corny and embarrassing but Sehun didn't mind. After that he heard the visitors of the wedding laughing at him and next thing he realized Luhan is beside him giggling too. 

Even Jongin and his other 9 hyungs...

"Oh Sehun, you want to stop OUR wedding?" Luhan asked still smiling. 

"W-What do you mean our wedding?"  Sehun asked and look around all eyes on them. 

"You got trolled dude!" Jongdae said and handed the wedding invitation to Sehun. He opened it and read the words written inside.

Oh Sehun and Lu Han's wedding. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I now pronounce you married. You may now kiss each other" 

But before Sehun could kiss Luhan, Sehun made a little speech. 

"Luhan, you do know that there's no such thing as forever right? So i'm not going to use that. Luhannie, let's spend our always together until the end? I always love you. Never did i stop" Sehun said as he wrapped his arms around Luhan's waist while Luhan wrapped his arms around Sehun's neck playing with his hair. 

"Of course, Sehunnie. I always love you. Neither did i stop." 

And the wedding ceremony ended with the couples sharing their lovely kiss. 

 

 


 

 

this story isn't edited so sorry for grammar mistake and typos. comment your feedback pls (: thank you for reading