If You Only Knew

일방적 인 사랑 [ One-Sided Love ]
 

if you only knew

 

"I'm hanging by a thread the web i spun for you. if you only knew how i'd sacrifice my beating heart before i lose you."

A light groan escaped the brunette as he lowered his gaze down at the black towel inside his duffle-bag, too busy thinking of something to even notice a hand on his shoulder. "This choreography is insane. I don't think we are going to get this perfected by the time the talent show hits." The said male glanced down at the unresponsive leader and sighed deeply, snapping his fingers in front of the older's face a few times but when that didn't work he turned his attention to a male leaning against the wall. His arms were folded and his gaze was fixated on the silent Hakyeon. "Leo-ah, snap him out of it please? You are the only person who can get him out of this. Whatever it is."

"He is just thinking." Leo said, glancing down at his now vibrating cellphone and excused himself; a smile had appeared on his lips as he closed the door behind him. The oldest among the six members finally snapped out of his thoughts only to let out a soft sigh. I really need a shower as soon as I get home. I hate dancing in this small of a room; even if it was for three hours. Reaching down for the black towel, he began to wipe off his arms, neck, and lastly his forehead. "Are you finally out of la la la land, N?" A soft, husky voice called out from behind him causing a soft eek to escape the surprised N's lips. Leo. 

"Yes I am actually, why do you ask?" He replied, turning his attention to the second oldest in the group as he unscrewed the bottle and took a few sips of his water. "Do you want to go out and eat with us this time? Or are you going to bail again?" It wasn't meant to sound so harsh. He was just frustrated with the other since all he did was talk about his new girlfriend and spend time with her. But before anyone could reply to Hakyeon's comment, a hand come out from behind and pulled the sweaty leader aside to talk. 

"Hyung." Ravi whispered, staring over at the confused members. "Can I ask you something?" 

"Mm, oh, sure. Ask away." Besides himself, Ravi, was the only person who knew about N's secret love for Taekwoon. "And make it fast, they are beginning to stare!" Ravi let out a short laugh before his facial expression suddenly turned serious; that made him gulp nervously. Ravi leaned in towards the others ear and whispered.

"Haven't you noticed Leo's abnormal behavior lately?" He furrowed his eyebrows slightly. Just what in the world was he talking about? Leo seemed the same as he was, ignoring his texts, calls. Even in public, he acted cold. So what could he be possibly thinking? "And no I don't mean it like that. He just seemed to be more...up tight lately. Coming to practice late, even coming to school-"

"Maybe because it is my girlfriend, so if you oh so graciously stop talking about me behind my back. I'd gratefully appreciate it." The said brunette now folded his arms over his chest as he glared at the two males in front of him, who exchanged surprised glances before looking over at the pissed off Leo. Hyuk face palmed, Hongbin just rolled his eyes before turning around to continue talking to Ken about their relationship problems; which was a common subject between the two males. "And yes I am leaving to be with my girlfriend, something you don't have." And with that, he stormed out of the dance room leaving behind an frozen Hakyeon and a surprised, pissed off Ravi. He even held up a fist as if he was going to say "Why I ought a!".

"Hyung," Hongbin finally spoke, breaking the minutes of silence that filled their once lively dance room, and placed a hand onto the older's shoulder. 

"Let's just go home, everyone. It's been a long and a tiring day for us all," Ravi spoke the silence and began to walk towards N; who only shook his head a couple times not wanting anyone near him at the moment. "Will you text me if you need one of us to come and pick you up?" The leader was still glancing away but he merely nodded his head at Ravi's suggestion then began to head for the door. Only to find out that someone was leaning against it with his arms folded.

"What are you still doing here, Leo?" N questioned the older while staring up at him, trying his best to keep his emotions in check by curlng his hands into a small fist.

"I thought you left already to go see your god damn girlfriend." Leo arched his eyebrow before letting out a loud scoff.

"Can't you see that the rest of us are worried about you, hyung?" Leo reached down to place a hand on Hayeon's cheek only for it to be slapped away. A growl escaped the brunette.

"What the is wrong with you? I went out of my way to make sure you okay are! And then I get this from you?!" Growing frustrated, Ravi sighed deeply and face palmed before shooing the rest of the members out of the room.

"You worried about me? Hahaha, what did she put into your drink this morning? Because for one! You have never shown me the fact that you cared about me or about this group, Jung Taekwoon!" Hongbin's eyes widened. Ken's jaw dropped to China. Ravi hit his forehead once more. While Hyuk- Well Hyuk was just standing there like an awkward turtle. "All you ing do is talk about how great your girl is and how pretty she is! You spend all of your ing time with her and to top it; you've ignored me and gave me cold glares!" The now pissed of Hakyeon throw his towel down onto the ground and sighed, rubbing his face a few times. "So don't you just stand there and ing tell me that you care about me, when that's complete bull! Now get out of my face! I don't want to see you right now," Having enough of the older's stupid remarks, Leo raised his hand and slapped him across the face.

"Don't you dare being my girlfriend into this , Hakyeon!"
"What the did you just do?" Ravi snarled at Leo before pulling the stunned leader into his arms and began to rub his back. "I don't think hitting someone like that would help the situtation, Leo-ah. In fact you probably just made it worse. He has been stressed out more than you can even begin to imagine. So next time you want to treat our leader that like, you better do your homework." And with that Ravi left with a now sobbing N in his arms, leaving Leo to look at them sadly.

"And why is he stressed out?" He gulped; his voice was barely audioable.

"Because the one he loved just slapped him in the face when the news of him getting a girlfriend hit town," Ravi said Leo's eyes widened. "And this is why he acts the way he does now, because you'd never feel the same for N. When N was here all this time for you and you just blew him off as if--"

"That's enough, Ravi." A voice broke out from behind Ravi's back, pulling himself out of the hug and flashed everyone a slight smile. "Let's go home already. And Leo," He glanced over Ravi's shoulder, his eyes cold and dark. "Treat her well."

If you only knew, how much you meant to me. 

 

author's notes

Gah, this was a ty version of the chapter my friend wrote. ugh. Anyways- please please comment on how i can get better at writing OTl. Much appreciated!