Fanny's First Confession

B2utybaby29's One Shots

 

This was the only chance I had left, I had to do something or else I know I will regret it for the rest of my life. I took a deep breath and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uhm. Yoseob?" The words couldn't leave my shivering lips fast enough.

"Yes?" His sweet voice lingered in my ears for a moment making my heart melt.

"Oh um... nothing, nevermind." I whispered.

"Oh ok" he smiled and headed off.

"WAIT! Actually there is something I need to tell you..." I shouted up the stairs three steps below him. He stood there waiting for me to speak.

"I..I think you are really cute." I said looking down with my heart beating out of my chest.

As soon as I got close enough to him I realized what had just happened and immediatley facepalmed in embarrasment.

"Ugh Fanny you are so stupid running off like  a five year old running off like that!" I mumbled to myself hiding in a corner

"Geez you walk fast!" I hear a familiar  voice shout towards me. I uncovered my eyes to see a tired Yoseob walking toward me. I panicked, turned around and bolted once again.

"Wait Fanny, can we talk about this?" His voice seemed distant, but he caught up quickly and grabbed me by my shoulder. I turned to face him, it was dark, but I could still make out his features, so pretty and flawless.

"What is there to talk about?" I sighed

"Wh-what just happened?"

"It's me getting over you!" I yelled holding back tears of frustration

"What do you mean GETTING OVER ME?"

"Look I have had a crush on you all semester, and I know you like that Solange girl so me confessing was just my way of starting to move on."

Yoseob looked beyond confused still, so I became irritated and left. I walked down the hall and to the parking lot until I got to my car. I stood there for a second to clear my mind then opened my trunk to put my stuff away. As I closed the trunk I felt a body behind mine, not much bigger, but taller. I inched towards my car in fear until I felt someones arms snake their way around my waist.

"I have to hold you so you don't run away again." My ear immediatley recognized that soft voice. He squeezed me tight, my knees went weak.

"Let go please." I said placing my hands over his trying to loosen his grip.

"No I am never going to let go of you, and you are never going to run away from me again." He whispered again grabbing my hands and trapping them as well.

We stood there for a while like that, it was kind of nice. After a few minutes he loosened his grip and turned me to face him.

"Starting today, Youre my Girl."