Chappie 1

Heartbreak

th_imagesqtbnANd9GcQW4zd2NTspyntNNxAMFS1jung somin

 

-high school student

- SMART

-Pretty

-grew up without a father that is why she doesnt trust guys easily

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFBOkA_LYadsLK6SWudJ1

-leader of SS501 soccer team

-a playboy

-friendly

-popular

-for there is no such thing as LOVE. his parents got divorce when he was just 7 years old

-he doesnt want to fall in love because he is afraid to get hurt

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvwIRCqbWlCs32g18cM5n

-he is hyunjoong's best friend and somin's friend but he wants more than friends he loves somin ever since th they that hyunjoong introdued somin to him

- super rich

-handsome (heller do i have to say that look at him)

 

 

Chapter 1 first day of high school

 

Somin’s pov

Breathe in..breathe out somin  be calm you need to be calm it was the first day of high school and we just moved here in seoul because of my mom’s company relocating her so I have to move here with her and just leave all of my friend’s in busan. I walked through the corridor and looked at all the unfamiliar faces. After I get my schedule I went straight  to my first class.

“annyeonghasseyo hara imnida!” a girl with a petite body and beautiful eyes great me. “annyeonghasseyo somin imnida nice to meet you hara!” I smiled at her. She introduced me to her other friends. I went to my next class it’s science class so we will be in the lab. I went to the sceince lab and my professor instructed me that there are sitting plans. I  was assigned to sit at the back. My partner is still not there. I hope my partner…. “hi!” a tall guy with brown hair is now sitting at my partner’s chair wait he is my partner. He is so handsome!! “uhh hi!” I greeted him. “my name is hyunjoong it’s nice to meet you partner!” he offered me a handshake. “my name is jung somin nice to meet you too.” I cant stop smiling and I don’t know why. So the class started and the teacher explained to us that we will have an early project and we will do it by partner and wooh he keeps looking at me and it creeps me out. I try not to look his way but gahhh!

 

*lunchtime*

I was about to go have lunch alone but then “hey somin do you want to have lunch together?” what?? Why?? “ah sure”

“okay let’s go! I will introduce you to my friends” wah!

 He introduced me to ALL his frinds and I think he is friends with all the people here at school. HmpF I think he is popular with his looks yup he is definitely popular.

Aww I hope that being frind€s with him wont get in the way of my academics