I'm sorry, but i love you..

Goodbye Rain

There’s nothing to do. Being cornered by those past memories are just like being killed slowly. Absolutely fall on the darkness and leaving the pain slowly eating the soul.

*

Have nothing to say or do, Jimin haves no intention for getting up from his bed. He bites the blanket too hard to let out the emotion he’s been hiding. Shutting his eyes, he lets the tears falling down from his eyes and making his face wet by the tears.

*

"Jimin.." Someone calls up his name. Without turning his head, he knows the onewho's calling for him. Acting like he doesn't care, he keeps on humming through his favorite song while washing the dishes.

"Hey, you!" He feels as someone wrapping his hand on Jimin's waist. "How dare you ignore me just like that?" Someone protests and puts his jaw on Jimin's shoulder.

"Sorry." Jimin apologizes while washing.

"Not fair." The person pulls back his hand from Jimin's waist.

Jimin could sense that the other was mad at him, being too careless of the other presence. He chuckles a bit, imagining the face that the other made.

"Yah!" He yells when his hand being snatched by the other. He was being focused on making the plate clean, but the other seems like he wanted to gain his attention, only to him.

Looking up, he sees the serious face of his-taller-boyfriend. His mouths apart, wanted to say something. But, he knows that it would ruin everything if he talks. He decides to shut his mouth while looking at the anger person who's standing firm in front of him.

Staring at each other for such a long time, the other lets out a deep sigh. "I don't like if you're ignoring me. I wanted you to welcome me with such a loving greeting." He takes Jimin's hand to intertwine it together with his own hand. Giving it squeezes and kissing the back of Jimin's hand. "I wanted you to look at me. I love you, Jimin."

Feeling flustered by the other words, Jimin looks everywhere, avoiding the other gazes. Noticing the move, the other cupped back his face to see him. Leaning closer to capture the other's lip.

*

Feels like yesterday, When we were holding
Hands and laughs together
Why we had to end this way
With more time it could’ve been okay
 

It’s so easy, Just saying “let’s break up” will end everything
Just like you did last night
Each day will hurt, As if my heart has a scar
I don’t think I can even breathe, I’m afraid

 

*

Like a dagger has been stabbing him and making him dying by the pain, he falls on his knees hearing the statement. He wasn’t sure of what he heard was all true. He doesn’t want to believe the scene has been playing before.

“Wh..what?” He wishes that his hearing sense is wrong.

“I said we break up, Jimin!” So easy, it was so easy. The other has been saying those without any expression. He looks like he’s been relieved to say the words, like he has been keeping those words to come out from his mouth for a while.

“Why?” Jimin looks up and sees him with a hurt look.

“We weren’t meant to be together. We’re over, Jimin.”  The other replies and turns his bodies.

Jimin smiles bitterly. He had to face the reality, yes, it’s over. He’s going to leave alone again. Back to his past lives. God already made the decision that he’s not going to get happiness on his life. He’s not deserved to have something precious to be kept for the rest of his life. There’s only such lonesome would be accompanied his life. The desperate and frustration would be nothing because he was destined to have a life like that.

“Thanks..” He stands up and walks toward Jungkook(his-ex-boyfriends). Hugging his bodies from the back for the last time, he mutters slowly, “Thank you for everything. For making me know how does it feels to have someone loves me, and I love him too. Thanks and goodbye.” Pulling out, he maintains himself to be strong and run slowly, away from the bitter fact.

*

It could’ve been okay if we had more time
But since we can’t turn things back
I’m just looking out the window, alone and frustrated

I’m lost without you
It feels like a lie, When morning comes
In case you come back to me, I’m such a fool

*

Feeling like he had enough of making himself drowned in the memories, Jimin slowly sits up and hangs on the edge of his bed. The dizziness has straining himself to not gets up and feeling the frustration eating him alive. Waiting until the end of his life reaches him quickly.

Putting his hand on the head, he gets up and walks to the bathroom. He brushes his face with water, rough and swiftly, doesn’t care if his face would be bruised of his own action.

Staring at his reflection in the mirror, he looked so ruined. An eye bags below his eyes just showing that he has been crying for such a long time. His hair was all messed.

After some time, he wasted on arguing whether he had to do something or not, he decides to search for an air on the park. Walking passed the people, he couldn’t care less about the look that many people throw at him.

He walks everywhere without taking any glance on something-or someone- around him. He stops immediately when he caught someone walking in front of him. The person looked like he wasn’t aware of his presence. The person just walks and laughs with someone beside him.

Jimin shuts his eyes slowly and clutches his jacket tightly. The rain started to pour down, but he keeps on standing in his places. Not minding when the rain aiming to make his bodies wet by the water. The rain looked like it was mocking him by playing the memories of him and the other.  Such a naïve person if he says he’s not missed the other. It was raining when he met him. It was also raining when both of them decided to end their stories. Rain proves how weak he is, losing himself without having the other by his side, breaking down and feeling the pain trapped him to the darkness, praying that it wasn’t all true, hoping that when he opens his eyes. Everything would be alright.  

He opens his eyes when he hears noise of the crowd of screaming and searching for help.

“Watch out..”  

The time freezes when he sees Jungkook walks to the middle of the road and wants to help a little kid who’s crying and standing. He doesn’t know when he decided to join the dramatic scene and push both of Jungkook and the kids to the edge of the road while himself being the victim of the loud and thud of crashing car.

He was sure that he hears many people surrounding him before his vision got all dark.

It was once again, raining leads him to feel the urge of saving someone without thinking about himself. The one he loves. The one he misses. The one he wishes to life his life happily. Even though, he wouldn’t be part of it. Raining and raining. He feels no pain as the darkness got him away from the reality.

*

“Jimin, You’re awake?” Jimin eyes slowly open and sees Jungkook looking at him worriedly. He feels his head is too heavy for being carried. He wanted to hit his head so badly. His head was thumping too hard like it wanted to explode.

“Jungkook?” Gaining his vision, he starts to wake himself up, but failed on it. “What happened?” He desperately screams when he feels like he couldn’t get himself up. Jungkook bites his lower lip, like he wanted to tell the truth, but he doesn’t dare to.

“What is going on? What happened? Jungkook.. Tell me. What is happening to me? Why do I felt so numb? Why couldn’t I move my legs?” Jimin asks-or is it snap- at Jungkook, demanding for the other replied his question immediately. Still, the other had no desire to tell him what’s happening to him. Instead, he brought the other on his embrace to feel the other chokes on his tears and sobs frequently.

“Jungkook!!!” As the other keeps on hugging him, he was crying so hard. He realizes it just now, he is paralyzed. He lost the ability to walk freely. Great, now everything has been taking away from him. He is useless, worthless and freaking devastated. He had nothing to keep his life going. Absolutely nothing. “I’m sorry.” He heard the soft voice and the other nuzzles on his neck.

*

Seeing you leave without hesitation
Makes you look so cold and you’re growing farther away
Why did we have to end this way?
I keep thinking what if?
Stop right there, you’re mine

*

"Just go. Go away from me. That's all you wanted, right? Being away from this pathetic creature who's annoying and clinging too much with you. Am I right, Jungkook?" Jimin shots a glare at Jungkook when the other pulls him out of the embrace to look at him. There's a guilty feeling shown on his eyes. But, Jimin knows if he keeps Jungkook around him, he's just too selfish because he could see that Jungkook has found his happiness with someone else. It wasn't him, for sure.

"Jim..." Jimin cuts his words before he had the chance to say anything. "Please, just go away. Leave me alone. I couldn't force you to get out, but you should understand it though."

Jungkook shook his head slowly, like he wanted to say something, but the other always interrupted him. "Jim.."

Jimin interrupted once again. "No, I said go away. Leave,,,"

Now, Jimin turns to get interrupted by soft sensation crashing his lips. It was going on for about three minutes before Jungkook pulls away. "For God's sake, could you listen to me, please?"

Jimin avoids his gaze after the scene that has been going which make him blushed and shocked.

Jungkook stares at the other and pulls up the chin. "I know I was wrong. I was totally a jerk to leave you and hurt you so much. But, could you give another chance to fix it? I realized that my love for you is unstoppable and infinite. To see you were hurting by me was so unbearable. I wanted to say sorry, but I couldn't find the right time to. I was waiting for you to come out from your house, but you haven't out until the day you got crashed. It hurts me to see you were lying in the hospital and losing your legs by saving me. You aren't just saving me, you are saving the life of innocent kid. You are a hero, Jimin. You are pure of gold."

Couldn't hold his tears, Jimin cries slowly which make Jungkook, once again, brought him to his embrace. Jungkook nuzzles on his hair while the other hugs back his tightly. The strong grip was just showing how much he misses the hug by the other. "I love you, Jungkook."

Jungkook smiles and pulls away. Staring deeply at Jimin and wipes the tears off Jimin. "You're beautiful, Jimin. I love you so much." He brought his mouth to kiss the other forehead for a long time.

Jimin feels so warm suddenly when he realizes that his fate has been changed. There’s a feeling of relieve to see Jungkook would be on his side. Looking outside, he sees the sun shining so brightly. No rain, no fog. Nothing. He’s such a fool if he says he doesn’t feel happy as he knows rain won’t mock him again and making him break down, deep inside the memories. He had found his happiness back to him and he won’t let him go. Rain, I’m sorry to say, but I wanted to say goodbye for you, Jimin thoughts. He would always be mine!

*

Thorns pierce my heart, feels like I am bleeding
Loneliness surrounds me like fog
I can’t see ahead so I can’t even tell
If it’s night or day
I only wait all throughout the long night
I tell myself I won’t be clingy, that I’ll get over you
But just can’t seem to let you go
Whenever, wherever, however, I’ll be in front of you
There’s no such thing as our end
Never that’s right never!
(Jeon Minju, Yuna Kim – Goodbye Rain)

*

I do not own anything on this story, except for the idea and poster. The cast belongs to their families and fans.

So, whatcha doin’? What do you think about the story? Bad? Totally..

This was actually written in the midnight time of mine and completed in the morning, so yeah, completely messed up. Sorry about that.

The stories was inspired by the song that mentioned in the story, and the two of singer-and rapper- is actually part of the girl group called The Ark, I love Minju, she’s my bias because she’s the little BOA. Anyway, check them out if you haven’t. They’re completely cool. They’re the girl version of BTS.

So, yeah. That’s all I could say. Sorry for every mistake I have made, the grammar and else. Hope you enjoyed it!

Please, give me some comments, subscribing, and upvoting if you wouldn’t mind.

Oh, right. I forgot to say, Congratulations for BTS to gain their winning. Come on,let's support BTS, Always. And no hate feelings toward Tae, he's definitely didn't mean to insult or anything, wasn't he? Keep supporting them to reach their dreams. Don't forget to watch their mv in both of official big channel and 1theK. Oh, waiting for the version to come out even though i'm not even 18(would be soon anyway):D

so, yeah.. okay, i'll shut up. Byeee!!~

Thank you once again, and be sure to check out my other stories

Personal soldier, Best Friend, Paradise of lights, Everything has changed, Stay by our side, Time has passed

Sincerely, zazha^.^