Final

Noona!

You wrap both of your arms around the huge chocolate brown teddy bear in your lap, trying to make yourself a bit warmer. It's been raining for the whole afternoon now, and the coldness from the rain makes you shiver even when you already wore the oversized sweater your boyfriend left at your apartment before he went away. Speaking of him... You missed him. A lot. He's been away for 6 days now, and yet you've heard nothing from him. It breaks your heart, but you tried to understand the situation. It's not easy for him either, you thought.

 

Tring!

 

Your hand chased after the white phone right after the tone ends. You secretly hoped that it's him, finally giving you some updates about himself, by himself. As you read the name on the screen, your smile immediately turned down into a frown. You scoffed and threw the innocent phone to your side, leaving the message unopened. You know you can't blame him. He's just following the schedules the company set for him and the group. He can't disobey them, especially if it gets anything to do with you. It could make a scandal and ruin the group's image, and you wouldn't want that. He's still young, and still got a long way to get through in the industry. It's his dream, and you promised you'll support him to reach it.

In your 2 years- and running, of course, relationship, you've understood the risk of being an idol's girlfriend. Less dates, less pictures, less texts, etc. You knew, and you've accepted that. You loved him for who he is, and you'll do anything, literally anything, to keep him by your side. You just love him that much. You know even though he often forgot or get too tired to catch up with you, he loves you as much as you loved him. He kept on apologizing as soon as he had the time to say hi, and you just can't keep on being mad at him. He's just an innocent kid who loves his dreams as much as he loves his girl.

You hugged the teddy bear tighter, inhaling the remaining scent of your boyfriend there. Your lips formed a slight smile as the scent fills up your nose and your lungs. It felt somehow relaxing, even just by inhaling the scent of him. Suddenly your eyes were brimmed by tears. It's the longest term where he left you alone without any 'good morning' texts, and you missed it. Not the text, but the feeling that he's there, even when he's not. You craved to hear anything, anything, from Yugyeom.

 

"Hajima hajihajihajihajima~"

 

You immediately picked up the special ringtoned call that you've been waiting for days. Your heart stopped as you talked.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Noona~"

 

Oh God how you miss the voice. To get to hear his voice again were a huge relief, like God had just took your sins away and letting you to live your life peacefully.

 

"Yugyeom-ah.."

 

Suddenly your bed shifts, causing you to sat an inch higher than before. Before you could even turn, a firm and strong hand already grabbed your hand and pulled you into a big hug. You inhaled, and tears starts folling down your cheeks. It's him.

 

"Noona, I missed you.."

 

Oh his voice.. You immediately wrap your arms around the figure's waist, hugging him tighter than he do. Your shoulder shook slightly, making the guy break the hug you've been craving for days. He wiped the tears down your cheeks and looked at you worriedly.

 

"Noona, I'm sorry I didn't get to text nor call you when I'm away.. I'm really sorry, I-"

 

You put a finger upon his plump lips, making him stop. You shook you head and looked up at him, smiling.

 

"It's okay.. I know you must be tired.. I still get updates about you and the rest of the Got7 members anyway.. It's okay..  I'm just glad you're finally back, perfectly, in tack.. I couldn't have asked for anything more.." You said, smiling. Your hand moved and caress his cheek as he lean onto your touch, physically telling you that he missed you as much as you do.

 

"Noona.. I'm still sor-"

 

You sighed and cut his words before he could even finish it by clashing your lips onto his'. It's your first time, and you make the first move. Wow. You've never thought about that before.

 

"....ry."

 

Yugyeom finished his words after you both finally pulled away from the plain-yet-sweet kiss. You giggled and hugged the cherry-red-faced boy tightly, hiding your face on his built chest, feeling so embarrassed but happy at the same time. The two-years younger boy didn't say a word, maybe being even more embarrassed than you are. You looked up at him and blinked.

 

"Yugyeomie, say some-"

 

Suddenly, he captured your lips again, swallowing your words like what you did on him earlier. His sweet plump lips kissed your pink lips softly, making your heart beats faster and your body melts in his arms.

 

"....thing."

 

Oh how you love this big baby, your one and only Kim Yugyeom.

 

 

 


Author's note : OKAY I KNOW IT'S SOMEWHAT RUSHED AND WEIRD BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT❤❤❤

Please do subscribe and upvote, or even gave some comments if you mind >_< It'll be a huge help for me if you do so ehehe❤❤❤

 

and just for your information, it was hand written earlier, and this typed-on version were veeerrryyyyyyy different from the handwritten version. seriously. Oh well. It's finished now anyways hahaha lol.