The Patients

My Lovely Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We should go back to the class." Jian said after seeing Jian's father went away. They're walking back to the class through door from behind. 


"We're sorry for being late." Jian bowed followed by the two boys. 


"It's okay, just sit down." the teacher said. 


"Jian, you should go to the infirmary. Take a rest there." Taehyung said. 


"I'm fine, it's just a little cut." Jian refused.


"I think the two of you should be the one that resting right now." Jian said. 


"Seonsaengnim!" Jian raised her hand. 


"Yes, Ms. Lee?" The teacher asked.


"Can Taehyung and Hongbin go to infirmary?" Jian asked. 


"It's fine if the three of you go to the infirmary or going home." The teacher said. 


"It's just the two of them, I'm fine." Jian said. 


"Okay, you two can go now." The teacher said.


"But, who's going to protect you?" Hongbin asked worriedly. 


"I'm fine, the culprit not stupid enough to attack me when he know who my father is.". 


"Get some rest okay? Tomorrow will be a long day after what happens today." Jian smiled to brush off their worries. 


"Okay, if that's what you want." Taehyung said standing up from his seat. 


"We'll be back." Hongbin said. After that the day went pass like nothing happened, or that is what Jian want to be. But, there's a lot of commotion everywhere about the accident and her father. 

 

 

Reeses
"Ughh, so annoying." Jian said walking in the hallway with her friends. 


"Well, you can't do anything about it though." Jessica said. 


"You'll be fine, this thing will die out within 2 months or so." Suzy said. 


"That's too long." Jian said unhappy. 


"Just be patience." Seohyun said. 


"You'll be fine." Hyoyeon said. 


"It's not like it's going to be the end of the world." Jiyeon said laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter