Chapter 1

We used to be in love , now , we are stranger

 

                                                       ---------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun encercled his arm aroud his husband's waist and digged is nose in the crook of his neck . But still doing that ,he couldn't help thinking about the other one . Yes, Kyuhyun was a cheater . He has an handsome husband he married 3 years ago , yet he started seeing someone behind his back. 

His name was Ryeowook, he met him  at his work's place . The latter was a quite and cheery , that made Kyuhyun took an interest in him. On the other hand, the situation with his husband wasn't the best . They had regular arguments every days . However, Kyuhyun would never break up with him because a part of him was still in love .

Ryeowook was 27 years old , a year older than him. Kyuhyun learned that he was single , so he started to talk with him and a strong bond grew between them. Kyhyun knew something was wrong when, one day, when he was with his husband, he happened to think to the brown haired guy at is office . Time passed by and they became more than friend . A rainy night, Kyuhyun was driving Ryeowook back to his home and he kissed him.

 

Ryeowook was looking outside the car, to the river . Kyuhyun, him, was not complety focused on the road but to the person beside him. They reached Ryeowook's street and he stopped the car .

" Thank Kyu driving  me back  ! " 

" It' ok ." he replied hesitantly .

Ryeowook was about to open the door's car but before he could make a move, Kyuhyun grabbed his hand .

" Kyuhyun?" 

Their gaze met and it was there that Kyuhyun realised that he was falling in love with him. How unfaithfull he was . He pulled Ryeowook's neck and presed his plump lips againt's his . It was the best thing Kyuhyun ever tasted . They both broke the kiss because they were out of breath .

" You, why did you.." Ryeowook started .

" I don't know ... I felt like. You attracting me . " 

" You can't . Kyuhyun, for god's sake , you a married man !" he started to raise his voice .

" I know ! But i don't know what is happening with me right now . I like you , Ryeowook." 

" ..."

"Please, say something. " Kyuhyun begged him.

" We just ... Can't " 

" Let us be . Let's have a try. I'm asking you this favor ." 

" What about your husband Kyuhyun? You are cheating on him while he loves you !"

"He doesn't really love me . " 

" So why are you still with him then ? " he asked .

" I..." . Kyuhyun was speechless . 

" Fine, let's have a try. But i don't want your husband to know about us ."

Kyuhyun felt his heart flustered .  He could finally claim Ryeowook as his .

Little did he know that Ryeowook was in love with him. Deep inside him he was happy that Kyuhyun enventually paid attention to him, yet he was hurt because he knew his heart belongs to someone else . He was just a mere remplacement . But that was enough to please Ryeowook.

 

 

"Kyuhyun, are you listening ?" 

Kyuhyn stirred up from his daydream. Honestly he wasnt' paying attention to what his husband was telling him, busy with his toughts.

" Sorry ,could you repeat ?" he asked .

" Damn, Kyuhyun every time i'm talking to you, your aren't here !"  

He left the room and went to his office , slamming the door behind him. Kyuhyun could tell he was pissed of by his behavior . Who wouldn't ? Kyuhyun followed him and entered the room.

" Hey, i'm sorry ok? Don't be upset, please ." he said 

" You really pissed me of Kyuhyun~a." he replied with a softer voice.

" I'm going at my work's place, i may come back late today ."

Before he could left the room, Kyuhyn swore he heard a " like always" or something like that . He rolled up his eyes, having enough of the other one too.  However, he didn't really care because Ryeowook will be with him in a matter of time.

" Hey how are you today ?" the petit man greeted him

"Always good when i see you. "

 " Cheesy ." 

" Come one , you like it , don't you ?" 

Ryeowook didn't answer. He was simply happy just talking with Kyuhyun. But his mind reminded him that the man he was in love with has his heart taken . His smile jut fadded away. He gathered some papers and welcomed other employees to keep him from Kyuhyun. It was too hard to handle for him.

" Should we have lunch together wookie? " Kyuhyun asked him

" Why not ? " 

" Great, let me take you to the restaurant ,then ."

..........

" ...so he was pissed of ." Kyuhyun ended .

The whole conversation was about his husband , and the troubles they had together . Ryeowook's heart was aching but he faked a smile to show Kyuhyun his concern.

" You shoud be kind with him." he proposed .

" I know but i can't . Everytime it's like that . Yet i still can't leave him. So sad , isn't it ?" he chuckled .

Yea, so sad Ryeowook thought.

When are you going to release that i'm in love with you stupid brat ? I am just a toy for you ?

They left the restaurant and went back to work . Here, Kyuhyun's husband has sent some flowers to apologize. Ryeowook smiled bitterly .

" See ? Everything will be ok Kyu." 

" I don't really care about the bouquet right now ." he answered .He came near him and quickly kissed him.

" I have only have my eyes on you when you're with me .

Ryeowook melt in the kiss . Kyuhyun pulled him in his office .

" Kyu... Stop... Please, we are at work !" Ryeowook tried to fight back.

" It's even hotter .

" Don't..' he moaned in the kiss.

But Ryeowook knew he has lost a long time ago . Kyuhyun locked the door . Soon we could hear soft moaned escaping the room. Hopefully, no one was around the area. After they make out session, Ryeowook quickly left the office and came back to work.

" Hey ,Wookie !" 

It was Sungmin, one of his best friend here .

" Yea?"

"Want me to drive you back home?"

He answered yes without an esitation. He didn't want to be Kyuhyun right now . He wanted some time alone. On the other hand, Kyuhyun was thinking how great and beautiful Ryeowook was . So perferct . He couldn't help but smile . At the end of the day he was going to ask Ryeowook to take him back , but he found out that Sungmin already proposed . A hint of jealousy hit him.

Kyuhyun went back alone to his home. It was better when Ryeowook would be beside him.  His husband's car was aleready parked in the street . He oppened the door , welcomed by a smell of cook.

" Welcome back , i prepared you dinner .

" Thanks, by the way i recieved your flowers. " 

They smiled at each other's . Kyuhyun didn't feel the tingly feeling of exictiment he used to feel before, when his husband kissed him.  It was just a casual thing .

What's wrong with me ? I am supposed to be in love with him and no cheating on  him !

 

 

                                                    ---------------------------------------------------

Ryeowook entered his house after thanking Sungmin to drive him back. Once the door closed, his smile dropped and he fell one the floor. He was a fool, a fool in love with someone who will never love him back the way he wants.