Marry U. No me.

Marry U

“HEECHULLIE HYUNG!!!!” Ryeowook screamed the moment Heechul opened the doors with his bed hair.

“YAH!! KIM RYEOWOOK DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS NOW?! IT’S ONLY 6AM WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE SCREAMING?!” Sleepy-eyed Heechul eyed Ryeowook with his death stare as he let Ryeowook who had many bags of what seemed like food into the house.

“Were you sleeping hyung?? Sorry!!!  Teukkie hyung ordered me here to bring you somewhere by 8am.. I’m so sorry hyung I thought you were awake!!” Guilt masked the eternal maknae’s face as he knew how little his hyung had to rest recently with his many schedules for M&D. Yet, upon hearing the angel leader’s name, the pissed off Heechul turned into a little kitten.

“Teuk? He could have just called me instead of making you come here… Aish that Teuk... Give me half an hour to get ready then. Make me breakfast in the mean time!!! I miss your cooking Ryeonggu ah…” Ruffling Ryeowook’s hair, he ordered for his meal and walked off into his room to get ready for god knows what Teuk had up his sleeve.

After Heechul was done showering, he stood in front of his wardrobe staring at his variety of clothes, wondering what to wear for his date with Leeteuk, if he could it was a date that is. He picked out his white skinnies and an Asuka tee-shirt to wear, but later threw the Asuka shirt away and slipped on a white unicorn sweater. He stared into the mirror and threw off his sweater again and pulled on a simple black basic and a turquoise coat. When he was about to change into another set of clothes, he heard Ryeowook shout that his food was done.

“Aish whatever, I’d look fabulous whatever I wear.” He thought as he combed through his brown locks and walked into the dining room. Seeing the spread of his favourite dishes on the table, it nearly brought tears to his eyes. He plopped down onto his chair and started digging in.

“Ah hyung! I left some microwavable food in the fridge so you can heat them up when you’re hungry! Hyung please move back soon… I’m worried you don’t eat when you’re here alone…” Ryeowook pouted as he looked as his hyung stuffing himself with the home-cooked meal he missed dearly.

“But both you and Donghae are due for enlistment soon, I’d still be alone then Ryeonggu ah…” Heechul looked up from his meal and sighed. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to stay with the others but he didn’t want to wake up to emptiness in what was supposed to be filled with noise from his dongsaengs.  

“Maybe you wouldn’t be…” Ryeowook whispered as he thought of what Leeteuk had in plans for the queen in the later part of the day.

“What did you say??”

“I said that at least for now I’d be able to take care of your meals…Hyung we have to hurry though! We’re going to be late if you don’t finish soon!! And you know how Teukkie hyung is about punctuality, even if it is you!” Being a musical actor definitely helped Ryeowook to cover for his slip of tongue with some acting of his.

“That Teuk and his punctuality… And to think I could finally enjoy the meals prepared by you.” Heechul scoffed but still hurried to finish what was in his bowl.

After he was done with his meal and Ryeowook loaded the dishwasher, they headed to Ryeowook’s car, which he then was asked to put on a blindfold because everything was meant to be a surprise blah blah blah. The ride took them half an hour with Heechul falling asleep to the eternal maknae practicing his songs for Agatha. When they arrived, he held onto Ryeowook’s hand as he was led to a room or some sort that smelt suspiciously of roses and Calla lilies.

Music started to fill the room as piano keys were pressed, playing a familiar melody, “Marry U”.  Heechul pulled down the blindfolds that hindered with his sight, and came to see a room filled with Asuka figurines (HE LOVES ASUKA YOU CANT BLAME ME) and lavender rose petals forming a pathway to Leeteuk, donned in a white suit, playing a pearl white grand piano, with a large bouquet of roses and Calla lilies lying on the piano. Leeteuk’s angelic voice resounded the room as he sang the ever famous song. Heechul, which was shocked by everything that was going on, stood infront of the door big-eyed and stared at Leeteuk shocked. But as his sense came back to him, his shy personality shone out as he covered his face in shyness, with his eyes looking suspiciously wet. When the song ended, Leeteuk grabbed the bouquet of flowers and walked down the pathway over to the still-in-shock Heechul.

“Heechul-ah, it’s been 5 years since we’ve gotten together… The past 5 years may have been the best years of my life. Even though we had to leave each other for 3 years because of national service, the letters I received always brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for always being there for me when it got too stressful or during the death of my father and grandparents. Thank you for always believing in me. Thank you Kim Heechul, for your mere existence in my life. With the 108 lavender roses and calla lilies which represents enchantment and majesty like you, may I ask for your hand in marriage, to be by my side, till death brings us apart?”

As Leeteuk made his speech, he kneeled one on leg, and brought out the velvet box which held the 1.5 carat diamond carved into a little Asuka (Is this even possible I have no idea but ITS HEECHUL and FANFIC so idc XD)  engraved on a rose gold ring. By then, Heechul was a crying mess as he nodded his head and repeated ‘I do’ over and over again. Leeteuk took the ring out of the box and slipped it into the beautiful left ring finger of the queen, then stood up and kissed Heechul passionately on the lips. It was then when all of Heechul’s closest friends came out from nowhere and congratulated the to-be-wed couple. Even Kibum and Hankyung who was busy with his movie promotions in China was there to congratulate the couple.

“Congratulations Rella!!! Finally I can stop worrying about you having someone to take care of you forever even when I’m in China… I’m so happy for you Rella!” Hankyung was the first to come forward and gave the crying queen a tight hug after Leeteuk released the crying queen from his embrace.

“YAH!! HANGENG WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT?! But thank you… Thank you for coming… You never know how important this is for me… I missed you China man… To think after our soju date last year the next time we met I’d be the fiancé of Teukkie already…” Heechul caught the China man in a tight hug again as he started tearing up again.

“Hankyung hyung,it’s time to let go before Teukkie hyung chops your hands off!” Kyuhyun teased as he saw Teukkie turning into a green-eyed monster. Hangeng laughed and let go of the queen and congratulated him once again before walking over to find the other members which he missed dearly as well.

“Teukkie, thanks for organizing such a surprise for me and even inviting all my closest friends… And Hangeng too… Thank you… I love you…” Heechul teared up again as he spoke and buried himself in Leeteuk’s embrace.

“Anything for you my queen… Anything for you! I love you too! And thank you for agreeing to marry me despite all of my flaws…” The couple stared into each other’s eyes and smiled, then leaned in for a kiss. The kiss which sealed their promise for a more beautiful future… 

   

A/N : My first ever Teukchul fic... Can't really grasp how they really are but the Hanchul at the end just cause Hanchul is love <3 Fic for my Hatsu Unnie and hope whoever reads this likes it!!