I'm Sorry.

60 Seconds.

"Eomma i'm home!" He said with a cheerful tone. Yeah it was cheerful. Not until he saw a white Wedding Invitation. 

"Eh?" He reaches it slowly. And when he opened it, he thought one of Zeus' Lighting striked him. He froze right at where he stand. His expression are a mix between shock and blank. His mouth formed an O. His eyes are staring straight ahead, blank. The paper escape from his hand.

The paper is wet, with tears. So wet that if you touched it even for just a second, it will be torn in half. The words are all blurry, except for 2 words. Kai and Sulli.

Oh Sehun's heart is now broken, to a tiny pieces. No one can comfort him. No one. His looks these days is like a mad man. He didn't eat, change clothe, shower, or even sleep. All he do is crying. Crying until the day where he decided to come to their Wedding, actually he'd rather crying in his house but Sulli told him to come and play a piano. Last night, his phone rung signing there's a call. He ignored it for a moment, but the caller is insisting to call him. Annoyed, he answered it.

"What?!" He almost screamed

"Oh, finally you answered!" said the girl on the other line

There's a silence for a second. Disbelieve, he tried to guess. "S-sulli?" 

"Yes it's me you silly!" Sulli giggled on the phone, somehow Sulli's voice made him feel alot better. 

Again, his expression is blank, so does his mind. 

"Oh hey anyway, you received the invitation right?" Sulli asked

Sehun tried to act cool, but inside he's so so so so so broken. "Yeah," He replied coolly

"Kai-- honey-- i'm calling someone here," He could hear Sulli's whispering to Kai, but he can still hear it anyway

"Who is it?" Kai asked curiously, he reached Sulli's phone and stared at the caller id, 

"Oh Sehun!" 

"Yo," 

"How are you, man?! Long time no see!" 

"I'm fine here," Sehun lied

"What 'bout you?"

"Can't believe i'm marrying this Goddess here," Kai chuckled

"Oh hey anyway, why don't you play a piano in our Wedding later?" Kai asked him, Sehun's blank again

"We rent a Grand Piano for you, you know." 

"Oh yeah sure, i'll try to, dude,"

"Sweet! Thanks," Kai hung up after that. Sehun himself don't know why he said yes, but he can't turn back time so he have to face it. Sulli's soon-to-be husband is his bestfriend after all.

With the pains he carried on his shoulders, he made it. There he are, standing right in front of the Church, with piano sheets on his left arms. 

Honestly, his legs feel heavy. But he made it there, he looked around. The Wedding is designed all white. Everything is white, including the Wedding's dresses. He immediately search for the Grand Piano Kai mentioned last night. It's located right at the very first front, near the Altar. 

His fingers are dancing with the piano keys, he made a reallly good melody. His eyes are shut, enjoying the melody he made. Until he realized he'll play this piano for his bestfriend and his ex-crush. 

'This is the reality, Oh Sehun. Like it or not, just face it.' Sehun reminded himself, he sighed. 

-- 

Hours passed by. Now is the time where Sulli's dad will walk her to the Altar. Kai gulped his saliva, he's nervous. Obviously. While Sehun is scared than nervous. 

Many events has passed, until where they have to say their Vows. 

Kai looks at Sulli's eyes deeply. "I, Kim Jongin, take you, Choi Sulli, to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life." Sulli smiled when Kai said those words, while Sehun's eyes are full of sorrow.

"I, Choi Sulli, take you, Kim Jongin, to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health. I will love you and honor you all the days of my life."  

Sehun's heart is broken into tiny pieces when she said those words. It hurts. And all Sehun can do is play his piano. He sighed. His fingers danced with the piano keys, trying to find a perfect melody. 

-- 

In the end, Sehun planned to give Sulli his ring. The ring he wanted to give to her since a long time ago. But she's busy handling the guests that are congratulating them. He decided to drag his legs back home. He dropped his ring in the Church. And Sulli noticed that, she excused herself and grabbed his ring. Sulli tapped his back and hands him the ring, but Sehun grabs her hand, and closes them. He pats her small hands for a moment, his eyes are teary. Sulli's mind is blank, her expression is between feeling guilty and sad. She stares at the ring with tears streaming down, she knew at that time; Sehun did loved her with all of his heart. 

60 seconds is enough for this story.

A/N : 

Okay how was it? ;~; too sad? or what? but i hope you enjoy this fanfic. ^^
i'm sorry if this ff is crappy unf T.T
i love you all < 3