42. Kwon Hye Young

Royals & Kings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~Chapter 42~~~ 06/19/15

Enjoy reading this chapter and sorry for the grammar errors!

-----------------------------------------

Author’s POV

“Break up with my son this instant!” Jiyong’s mother demanded, “Umma!” Jiyong suddenly exclaimed as he stood up from his seat.

Dara was dumbfounded to hear what she told her, she couldn’t even believe that his mom was standing right in front of her nor did she believe that something like this is happening right now.

“Do it!” she demanded once again as she lifted her arm and was about to grab Dara but Jiyong stopped her and gripped on her hand. “Stop it omma! She’s my girlfriend and I love her. I won’t let you ruin anything that I already have ever again!” he furiously explained to his mother.

His mother, Kwon Hye Young’s eyes widened to what Jiyong said, “How can you talk to me like that just for her?” she asked.

“Mother…” he said in a stable tone, “She’s different from all the girls you’ve meet. This time I brought her here for you to meet her yet you were both in your work as usual. She’s not like any other girl that you investigated just for you to meet them mother” he continued.

He never called me ‘mother’ again, but if he does it only meant that he was serious and nothing else. Hye Young thought to herself.

“She’s a bad influence to you Jiyong!” she said, Dara’s eyes widened and was back to her senses when she heard the word ‘bad influence’. Yet, Dara couldn’t do anything but to bow her head.

Even though she knows that Jiyong had been in a gang before they even meet, had impacted her very deeply. She never thought that what if before they met he could’ve quit his position? Or would leave all the underworld life behind? And now that they’ve been together and Jiyong knew how dangerous it is to be there, he decided to stay for her?

All those thought kept on going round and round in her mind. How can she be stupid not to think anything like that? Her thoughts were suddenly disturbed when Jiyong yelled.

“She’s not a bad influence on me!” he said.

Before his mother could even say anything, Jiyong interrupt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter