1/1

Top Present

             Baekhyun is seriously pissed off. Though he knows his boyfriend at keeping important dates in mind, what's unacceptable is Kris forgetting that today is his birthday. It started when their alarm went off at 6am, signalling them to wake up coz it's another working day. But since it's his birthday, Baekhyun took the day off so he tosses off the alarm somewhere across their room, intending to just spend the day cuddling with his dearest boyfriend. But it was a surprise when he felt Kris moving beside him, untangling their limbs and pulling away his arm to which Baekhyun's head is resting. But Baekhyun isn't planning to get up just yet. Slightly irritated, Baekhyun mumbles a soft "Where are you going?" on his pillow. Kris turns on his side, his bare chest showing under the blanket, and watches his also half- and still half-asleep boyfriend. He brushes away Baekhyun's bangs and plants a kiss on his forehead before speaking. "Wake up sleepyhead, time to get up. Can't let us both running late for work."

Baekhyun's eyes popped open, wondering if he heard his boyfriend right. Did he just mentioned about work?

"Who's working today? I'm not", Baekhyun casually answers, planting his face even harder on his pillow.

"You took the day off? You should've told me!!", Kris says, pouting.

He gets up from the bed nonetheless, gloriously , and started to pick up their discarded clothes on the floor. Baekhyun cracks one eye open and beams at the sight of Kris bending down, his looking inviting as ever. He squirms then, his twitching because of his sudden desire for Kris' . Almost 3 years into their relationship, it was Baekhyun always bottoming. Not that he's complaining though coz he seriously loves it how Kris s him every time. Their ual dynamics is so inetense that they've mapped each other's body now like literally, from Kris' mole on his tiniest toe to Baekhyun's mole on the side of his forehead. They've memorized all their body's erogenous zones that got them mewling in pleasure when played at. It was quite alarming for Baekhyun when he suddenly felt the need to have Kris' right then and there, his face heating up at his ridiculous thought. But his trance is cut short when Kris straightens up and all Baekhyun can do is watch him as he heads into their bathroom. Baekhyun takes it as his time to talk to himself and dwell with his situation coz it looks like that his dumb giant boyfriend just forgotten that it is his special day today. He could only wish Kris' memory is as good as his ing.

 

Minutes later, Kris emerges from the bathroom, his hair dripping wet with only a towel wrapped around his hips down, walking straight into their closet. Baekhyun is now slumped on his at the center of their bed, his eyes following Kris all along, silently watching him dressing up for work. When Kris walks back into their bed looking underneath for his shoes, Baekyun finally breaks his silence.

"Do you know what day is it?", he asks.

"Wednesday", Kris casually answers.

"And what date is it?"

"May 6"

"So?"

""So?", Kris dumbly repeats, questioning. Baekhyun gapes at Kris, the silly part of him telling him to beat the out of Kris so maybe he could come to his senses. But the patient part of him wins as he hauls himself on Kris' back, hugging him from behind as the latter is now seated on the bed and putting his socks on.

"Please don't go. Take the day off too. Spend the day off with me baby", Baekhyun coos on his ear while leaving soft kisses along his neck and jaw. He felt Kris soften under his lips, his neck arching for better access making Baekhyun thought he finally wins. Not until he felt Kris turn, his hands pushing on his shoulders away from him and getting up.

"Sorry baby but i can't, i got an important presentation today." Baekhyun crosses his arms on his chest and juts his lips so hard at the rejection.

"Is that presentation more important than me?", he whines.

"Of course not! But they can't do it without me, i have to be there."

"But i need you here too", Baekhyun says, pouting. Kris scoots back into the bed with a defeated sigh. He took Baekhyun's hand on his, twining their fingers before lifting it up to his lips, kissing his knuckles apologetically.

"How about i make it up to you later when my work's done, meet me for dinner at the office?" Baekhyun lights up automatically at Kris' proposition. He would take anything just to spend some precious time with his boyfriend, more so that it's his birthday afterall. He will think of a way to punish him for forgetting his special day, the image of Kris with his arms bonded on their headboard making Baekhyun grin in mischief as he utters a silent "Okay" to his boyfriend. He then suddenly climbs up Kris' lap and kisses him so hard till he can feel Kris' prick poking under him through his slacks before he pulls off him and stands up, muttering a "Take care baby, i'll see you later" before he disappears into the bathroom, leaving Kris aching. It took him five more minutes before he was able to move again and leave for his office.

 

              It was lunchtime when he got a message from Kyungsoo, his bestfriend, wanting to meet up with him for lunch. They met on a five-star dining restaurant around the area, a good five blocks away from Kris' office. They had steak and wine for lunch, and for once, Kyungsoo insisted to pay for it all saying it was his way for treating out his bestfriend on his birthday. Baekhyun felt touched by his gesture (this only happens once a year so he seizes it, coz usually, Kyungsoo and him are always bickering with everything to the extent the other would headlock him when he derides and defy him way too much. But still, they remain the bestest of friends) The bottle of wine they're sharing was almost empty when Baekhyun's phone on the table suddenly vibrates., and he's scampering in excitement to open up a message from Kris, only to gape on his phone, coz did he just read it right? Kris can't make it to their dinner coz he'll be running some overtime at the office. Overtime meaning he can't make it home until it's close to midnight. Baekhyun wails so loud like a tantrum-stricken kid, his voice high-pitched, gathering attention from other customers at the nearby tables and Kyungsoo can only be embarrased by his bestfriend's action, moving to his side to calm him down and see what caused him to wail like crazy. He is ready to pounce on Baekhyun and headlock him for getting him into an embarrasing situation when he noticed the little sobs Baekhyun is making, his eyes teary, like he's trying his best not to let the tears flow down. His anger quickly disappearing at his friend's state despite unknowing what it caused. He instead wraps his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder while his other hand held his, drawing soothing circles on it as he softly asked him what's wrong.

"Kris just said he won't make it to our dinner like he promised" "

"But this won't be the first time it happens Baek" "

"It's even worse Soo, coz he also forgot that it's my birthday today", Baekhyun whines like a baby, pouting his lips so hard to stop himself from crying but fails, a couple of tears making it's way down his cheeks to whick Kyungsoo is fast to wipe away with his thumbs. He moved to embrace Baekhyun, letting the other literally cry on his shoulder and he could only run his fingers to his hair, trying to comfort his bestfriend.

"My poor Baekkie, it's not your fault Kris is so dumb. Hush now, it's not that late, he'll figure it out and everything will be alright", Kyungsoo says in his most comforting tone he could muster, trying to put a little hope for his bestfriend. Baekhyun was too busy with his drama though that he missed the mischievous glint on Kyungsoo's eyes as he secretly taps in a message on his phone and sends it to Kris.

 

              It was almost 9pm when Baekhyun reaches their apartment. Apparently, his bestfriend Kyungsoo just can't let him sulking alone on his birthday, too kind to even take him into movies and they ended up watching two, just because Baekhyun got all the time in the world and Kyungsoo makes sure he returns home happy despite his cancelled dinnerdate with his stupid boyfriend. When he inserted his key to their door, he realizes the door wasn't locked. Not minding it as a big deal, he pushes on the door anyway, only to stop on his track coz oh my god, why are there lots of petals on the floor? He looks up and sees plenty of balloons floating on their ceiling, all in bright yellow with smiley on them. When Baekhyun sees the banner hanging by their glass window that reads "Happy birthday baby, i love you so much", his face cracks into a smug grin, realizing Kris didn't really forget his birthday afterall. A slow beat music suddenly echoed around their house, and Kris appears from their bedroom wearing a tux and holding a bouquet. Baekhyun clicks his tongue to stop himself from laughing out loud. He knows Kris is too embarrased, his cheeks evidently flaming red as he approaches him. Baekhyun very well knows this isn't really only Kris' idea coz he''s very much sure this is not his boyfriend's style. When he reaches him, Kris gives him the bouquet and then wrap his hands on his hips, tugging him forward so he could kiss him. Baekhyun reaches out his arms, bouquet and all, wrapping it around Kris' neck trying to hold his head down so he could kiss him back much better. The latter's hand now groping on his as they started to grind with each other, absently dancing into a rythm accord the slow music playing. They part when air was needed, panting on each other's faces.

"Happy birthday baby", Kris whispers, smirking. Baekhyun playfully taps on his chest as he answers "I thought you forget you dumb old ward!"

"It was part of the plan, i wouldn't have done all this if you stayed home."

"Was it Kyungsoo?"

""Could be.."

"I knew it. So that was why he just won't let me go home earlier, i thought he missed me that bad so i just let him. I swear i would get even with him, i will tell Chanyeol...." Baekhyun was cutted short as Kris claimed his mouth again.

"Shut up baby, you talk too much. Aren't you even gonna open your present?"

"What present?", Baekhyun looks around, looking for some box with a ribbon presumably but found none.

"There is no present here", he whines. Kris clears his throat and points on his bowtie, his cheeks turning red. "Oh.."

And Baekhyun is a witty guy to quickly get it of course, muttering a "You're my present?" with disbelief. Kris nods and Baekhyun bites on his lip, grinning from ear to ear.

And being the that he is, he didn't hesitate it when he asked Kris. "Can i top you?" Kris turning into a puddle of goo right then and there coz it was basically the main point of him offering himself for Baekhyun's taking, his whole face red as tomato as he nods again. And then Baekhyun pounces on him wildly, the bouquet now forgotten on their couch as he throws himself on Kris, taking his lips feverishly, Kris kissing him back with equal fervor. When their lips were swollen enough, Baekyun decides it's time to drag Kris back into their bedroom, pushing him on it as Kris lands on his back and he quickly straddles him. Baekhyun's eyes are dilated, his body surging with desire and Kris could only shudder in response as he unbuckles his belt.

"Don't worry baby, i'll be gentle with you", he whispers with a wink. And Kris submits to his minsitrations, pliant with every move Baekhyun makes, his eyes rolling back on his head in pleasure as Baekhyun drives into him over and over. He doesn't regret it at all, coz Baekhyun delivered as he promised.

 

           Baekhyun slumps over Kris' chest in exhaustion, his body sated but he's blisfully happy. He could hear Kris' breathing even out under his ear, his own calming down as well. Kris moves to untangle himself from Baekhyun and clean away the stickyness between them, but Baekhyun is still feeling too weak to get up so he doesn't bulge.

"Maybe we don't do this so often", he whispers, and Kris laughs out loud.

"You're too weak for me baby, you need more practice", he teases him.

Baekhyun glares at him, scooting up a little so he could plant his lips to Kris'. "I'd improve fast i'd be the only top you'd ever want".

"But you were really my only one so that was pointless"

"Ugh, you're so cheesy", Baekhyun whines. Kris wraps his arms around him tighter on that and pulls the blanket over them, his face grinning at the promise his boyfriend just made.

"I love you Baekhyun", Kris whispers.

"I love you too Kris. This is my best birthday ever, thank you", Baekhyun whispers back.

The music is still playing on the background, the petals balloons and bouquet along with the cake and wine on their fridge now long forgotten as Kris and Baekhyun doze off into dreamland, wrapped around each other and not caring for anything else.