1st Day

Partners

All the staff were busy... Everyone was running around, trying to perfect every detail on the studio.. The cameras were ready, the script has been read and the artists were ready too.. 

"Camera Rolling.. 3,2,1!" And with the clap of the PD's hands.. Filming started..

"Hello everyone! I'm EXO's Lay! I'm here right now at studio 27 and I'm still waiting for my partner.. " Lay said as he read fluently in the Korean cue cards that was in his hands.. His role was kind of an MC.. Yet he still has to do stuff that wasn't written on the script.. Truth be told.. Variety-Reality is hard to do..

"So as every one of us has heard.. My female partner is someone from overseas pursuing a singing career here in Korea.. I wonder who she is.. So she's like me that came from another country.. I'm really dying of curiousity right now~" he continued with a final cute blow to his fans..Kim PD gave him a thumbs up.. Indicating that he has done a good job so far..

As he was doing all the talking.. A female with brunette hair entered the studio.. She was dressed prettily.. Everyone could say that she was going to be that lad's partner... She walked slowly near the place of the filming.. bowing to every staff that smiled brightly at her.. At least here, she felt accepted..

"OH! Seems like my partner is here! Please come in~" Lay said and gestured her to come closer to him as it was obvious to Lay that the younger one feels absolutely awkward..

"Please introduce yourself.." Lay then said, a nervous girl then faced the camera, which was obviously filming her..

"Hello everyone.. My name is Shannon, I'm 18... and Yes.." the latter said shyly.. Every staff and even Lay clapped his hands for her.. Lay actually find her shyness cute..and somehow he wants to see it again..

"So Shannon-shi.. I'm Lay from EXO.. Nice to meet you~" Lay said and reached out a hand for her to shake, which she immediately accepted.. Both smiled and returned to face the camera...

"So.. I guess we could take a seat now.. " Lay said and gestured Shannon to sit and waited for the girl to sit before he did.. 

"So Shannon-shi.. I've heard that you find it hard to form a label to a stranger or a sunbae.. Have you thought of what you're going to call me? " Lay suddenly asked... Shannon looked at the cue cards on her hand and found that it was actually not part of the script.. She smiled slightly before lowering her head..

"Ah.. so you haven't? Just call me oppa.. Its alright.." Lay said and smiled his dimpled smile at Shannon, who lifted her head up as soon as she heard the word oppa..

"Ah.. Yes.. Oppa.." she said shyly and covered her face, her big sunbae is in front of her and she can't help but feel shy..

"Why is our Shannon so shy everyone? Tell me please.." Lay remarked in a sulky yet jokingly kind of manner.. Some can't help but chuckle.. He was being the mischiveious Yixing again..

"It's just.. You.. You're a very successful sunbaenim.. And I'm shy and pretty scared that your fans will bash me.." Shannon stated and shook her head again.. Lay wanted to pinch her cheeks.. Her shyness was really cute, specially in his eyes..

"Don't worry Shannon.. I'll talk to them.." Lay said and ruffled her hair a little, he immediately adapted to Shannon's presence.. That's why he was definitely being comfortable..

"Everyone.. Please don't bash her.. She's my partner for the show and she's not stealing me away from you.. Promise.." Lay first said in Korean, then in Mandarin and lastly in the language Shannon was most comfortable with.. English..

"Wow~ I didn't know you could speak in English~" Shannon remarked in English.. Seems like she will get closer to Yixing a little bit faster than she thought..

"Yes.. I studied hard~" Lay said and in manage to make the latter smile brightly. Ever since Kris left the group, Lay worked hard on his English.. Maybe that was the least he could do to manage the depression of Kris leaving..

"So.. I propose something to you oppa.." Shannon said comfortably, Lay could sense that she now managed to feel a little comfortable with him..

"I think we should have English time or English day.. Let practice English together~~" Shannon stated with a little aegyo.. Even though she was already fluent.. She wanted to speak the language with helping tha lad sharpen his English skill more...

"OK.. OK sure!! That will help me a lot!" Lay said.. I think everyone could say that, that part wasn't on the script at all was it?

"So before anything else.. Shannon we need to move to another location for filming.. Is that ok with you?" Lay stated as Kim PD, gestured them that they need to move outdoors..

"Yes.. So.. Everyone.. Stay still don't change the channel and we'll meet you there~" Shannon stated and they waved a little at the camera...

"OK.. CUT!! Great job! Both of you~" Kim PD said as he wrapped up their studio filming and patted the two main character's shoulder..

"Great job Shannon!" Lay said and patted Shannon's head lightly and gave her a bright smile, which she gave back in return..

"Thank you sunb-- ah.. Oppa.." Shannon replied, Lay then extended his arm for the latter to cling on.. Shannon looked at Lay's face and back to his obviously built arm.. She was really feeling hesitant..

"Come on.. I wont bite.." Lay said as he continued his series of adorable smiles.. Slowly and still hesitantly, Shannon finally clung into him... And as she did, they immediately walked towards the elevator..

"Why were you so shy before? Amber told me that you're not really shy and you make friends quickly.. What happened?" Lay said.. A hint of teasing in his voice, but it was meant to ba a serious question anyway..

"Its just that you're just really a great sunbae.." Shannon said and chuckled a little, Lay smiled a satisfied smile.. This girl's smile is really beautiful..

"Is that so? I'm great then.. " Lay said and smirked, which made the girl beside him laugh.. 

"Where did the sudden burst of confidence come from?" Shannon jokingly said as they finally reached the ground floor of the building..

"Where ever it came from, I'm thankful for it.." he said and they chuckled together..

He didn't know that getting close to a girl who is 7 years younger would be that easy..

She didn't know that getting close to a sunbae and an oppa of 7 years would be easier than she thought..

 

~~~~~~~~~~

EXPERIMENT TIME~ hahaha! '

Please bear with me readers..

I just like making up couples.. hhehe!

Anyway, PLEASE DO ENJOY! :)

 

~EXOUnicorn23~