►Chapter 1

120 DAYS CRUSH
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so tired to walk to school, because I didn't get enough sleep last night. I finished watching a drama in just one night. I had dark circles on my eyes, my face was swollen and I went to school with my bad hair day. If you might ask, did I care about my look? No, I didn't. I was single since my freshman day in college, nono since birth. All my friends got use to it, that's how I am. 

 

" Yoo Jaeeun ! " Chanyeol called my name, approaching me with his arm around my neck. I still managed to come to school by walking, because there was no choice. 

" park lot, You're early today '' I snorted at my best friend since highschool days, Chanyeol. 

" Director told me yesterday that I needed to come early and prepare a teamwork "

" teamwork? in which occasion again?"

" I don't know, he haven't updated me yet. Being a department's president is tough " he pouted his lips, puffing his cheeks. 

"Just say it ! You want me to treat you for breakfast, don't you?" I ended the conversation by dragging him to school's cafeteria.

 

The director wanted to meet him,so he left to head office. I walked alone to my department I majored in. I was strolling in the school's yard, heading to Designing department. A few drops of water fell on my head, running down to my forehead, I wipe it away as I looked up to see if it's raning. But it wasn't, It was a dewy morning. At that moment, I noticed how beautiful the sky was.  My eyes stopped at the window of a building, there was a guy who was staring with a smile on his face at a girl outside. She sat down under the tree, holding a cup of coffee and reading a book. 

She is so beautiful. 

I looked back at him, he's still there staring. His smile was so warm and gentle and his eyes showed that he was in love with that girl down here. 

He is very good looking. 

 

I sat down in class, remaning silent. My mind was still on of the owner of that beautiful smile. Where on earth did I exist? Why didn't I notice him. What have I been doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter