Starting Again

Not As A Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was nobody anymore. Bomi was alone. Snice she departure from APINK, she lost contact with all members. A lot fans hate her and she got insulted whenever she went out. It has been a few months she didn't go outside. She locked herself in her bedroom. She thought this is the best way for her.

 

"There's no one beside me when I need someone." 

 

She stared at the outside of window and she sighed. She miss the old times with her friend. Among her friend, she missed Chorong the most. Chorong is the one who was always there for her when she was down. 

 

"Chorong unnie." Bomi whispered sadly.

 

She look to the front door, she excepted Chorong come in. No one come in. Bomi walked in the bedroom and open the box of pills. They're so harmful if taken wrong way. She sat on the bed and took pills. After a few minutes, she started dizzy and cough. That make her remember the old times when she was sick, her members tried to help her to recover. But now, no one there beside her. The memory only can make her tears fall. She missed her friends even though they're so mean to her because they're her  only friends. Then, she lied on the bed.

 

"I hurt her so much. I shouldn't cheat on her. All are my fault. Will you come back to me?" she said herself and fell asleep with tears.

 

FlashBack

 

2 years ago, Bomi made the biggest mistake in her life. 

 

"Bomi , we need to talk." Chorong said and pulling into another room away from other members.

 

"What it is?" Bomi asked.

 

"I think we can't be together anymore." 

 

"Why? something wrong?"

 

"Nothing." 

 

"Don't do like that unnie. I can't live without you." Bomi said with her teary eyes. 

 

"Stop pretending, Yoon Bomi. I know everything." Chorong shouted.

 

"You know everything? What?"

 

"I know everything about you and Naeun. How can you cheat me? My love isn't enough for you?" 

 

"Unnie, I'm sorry. I don't do like that again. I'll break up with her. Ok? Please give me a chance. I really really love you." 

 

"It's too late, Yoon Bomi. Our story is over." 

 

"I'll let you go if you want. Sorry for cheating on you. But, please be remember one thing. My love for you is not a lie. You're the one who I really love. If u need me one day, you can come back to me everytime. I'll wait."

 

End Of FlashBack

 

She always stare in front of the door hoping Chorong will come in. But like the old days, no one there. She looked at the box of pills and took more pills which make her more dizzy and coughed. Then, she vomited blood. She looked at the blood and started to cry uncontrollably. She took her phone and called Chorong's number. It has been 2years that she didn't get contact from Chorong. She tried to call but Chorong didn't pick up. So, she left voice message.

 

"U

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter