-Chapter 5-

I'm Going To Kill Lee Jaehwan

I pulled back from the kiss and he stared at me with a single tear in his eye. I wiped it away quickly. A smile slowly graced his features as he leaned towards me and gave me a hug. After a minute he pulled back and looked at his phone.

“There is a text from Hakyeon-hyung.” He informed me, “He said ‘Get yo asses home for lunch or I will beat the outta you.’ Wow so violent” Jaewhan laughed. I chuckled as well.

He stood up from the swing and I brushed the sand off of my knees. He grabbed my hand and we started walking. We talked about a lot of stuff on the way back to the dorm. 

“Taekwoonie-hyung?” Jaewhan asked quietly while we were in the elevator.

“Yes?” 

“Are we a couple now?” He looked me dead in the eye as he waited for my answer. I stared back at the vocalist and nodded slightly.

“Do you want us to be a couple?” I questioned him.

“Yeah.” He squeaked and hid his face in my shoulder, he was blushing furiously.

“Okay then, we are officially a couple. But let’s not tell the others just yet. Okay?” He nodded into my sleeve as the elevator doors opened.

We walked out silently and went into the dorm. We took of our shoes and waited for Hakyeon to talk to us. Unfortunately it was Sanhyuk who walked up to us first.

“What do you want twerp?” I asked, a slight joke in my tone. Sanhyuk shook his head at me.

“So, before Taekwoon-hyung said that, I was going to ask a question.” He stated. Jaewhan nodded and I just blinked at him, “Okay, now for my question. Are you guys going ou-“ He stopped talking because of a smack to the head from Wonshik. 

“Leave them alone.” He said as he passed. I noticed a pillow in his hand and came to the conclusion that he smacked Sanhyuk with it.

I walked into the kitchen smelling the nice aroma of food. Hakyeon heard me and turned around. He had a questioning look in his eyes and I knew what he was going to ask. I turned around and walked out of the kitchen.  

“YAH! Jung Taekwoon! GET BACK HERE!” Hakyeon screamed after me. I stuck my head back in the door.

“Yes?” I asked him. He looked at me with an annoyed look on his face and i fought back a chuckle.

“Whats up with you and Jaewhannie?” He asked me. He looked genuinely curious and motherly. I sighed.

“We talked it out” More like made out, I added mentally. Hakyeon nodded and turned back to the food he was making. I stood there in thought for a second.

“You know, you are dismissed now.” Hakyeon commented not even turning around. I chuckled as I walked away. I was pretty sure Hakyeon knew but he never pushed the issue.

That night I went to my room and replayed the events of the day in my head and soon fell asleep. I dreamt about the day before, It was probably the most awkward and amazing day I have ever had. 

“Mr. Jung Taekwoon! Wake up before Kenjumma whips yo’ !” Jaewhan screeched in my ear. I flung bak and my spine collided with the wall making a dull thudding sound. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He leaned forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled.

“Good morning!” He chirped.

“Morning.” I said quietly. I sat up and walked to the bathroom. I could feel Jaewhan’s eyes on the back of my head as I walked. I chucked slightly and I heard him giggle a bit. A huge smile spread across my face as I shut the door to the bathroom. 

I got out of the bathroom while still drying my hair. I hung the towel around my neck and looked at my bed. I saw Jaewhan with his back against the wall sleeping. He looked so cute, like a little puppy. I walked up to him and I pecked his lips.

His eyes fluttered open,”What was that for?” the sleepiness in his voice was so cute I had to hold back a squeal. 

“Because I love you” I said and quickly covered my mouth, realizing what i had just said. His eyes widened and then he hugged me. 

“I love you too"

 

A/N: The next chapter will probably be the last... ;-; I am so sad that its coming to an end. Please comment and tell me what your favorite part of the chapter was!!!!!!!!! HUGGGZZZ \(^.^)/