-Chapter 4-

I'm Going To Kill Lee Jaehwan

I stepped into the cool air of the morning and turned left. I decided to go to the park down the block. As I was walking it started to rain. I let the water drench my clothing and hair and kept walking. I felt some stares on me as I was walking without an umbrella. I brushed them off and rounded the curve of the street. I stared at the park. My eyes glancing around. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye by the swings. I looked over and my eyes widened.

 

-BACK AT THE DORM- no ones pov

 

“Does he realize that Jaewhan-hyung left the dorm too right?” Wonshik asked.

 

“Well, he will figure it out soon enough. Both him and Jaewhan like to go to the park when they need to think~~” Hakyeon wiggled his eyebrows. 

 

-Back to Taekwoon’s pov-

 

I saw Jaewhan deep in thought swinging on the swings. I was about to turn around and go back to the dorm when he looked up at me. He smiled and waved me over. I hesitated a bit but then decided to go over there.

 

“Hey Taekwoonie-hyung~.” Jaewhan had a slight embarrassed smile. I smiled back.

 

We stared at each other for a while and my heart started to race. I didn’t understand why though. The thoughts of what Sanhyuk said ran through my head. Maybe I did like Jaewhan. But how could I? Many thoughts were running through my head when Jaewhan leaned close to my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and turned away.

 

"Why did you do that Taekwoon-hyung?!" I heard someone scream behind me. I looked over to see Sanhyuk facepalming. "You guys are supposed to get together don't you know that?!" 

 

"What?" Jaewhan questioned. He was a little red in the face listening to Sanhyuk talk. 

 

"What's wrong with you boy?!" I saw Hakyeon walk over to Sanhyuk and smack him on the back of the head. 

 

“What was that for?!” Sanhyuk yelled as he rubbed the back of his head. 

 

“Who said you could even leave the dorm? And this is their business! I don’t care if you ship them with your life. LEAVE THEM ALONE!” Hakyeon raised his voice. Even though he wasn’t getting yelled at Jaewhan still flinched because an unhappy Hakyeon was not cool. 

 

“Wait….. Ship us?!” Jaewhan asked incredulously. “What the hell Sanhyuk?!” 

 

Sanhyuk shrugged at the question, “You two would be great together. Just saying.” 

 

Hakyeon grabbed his arm and started to drag him back to the dorm. Sanhyuk turned towards us and pointed his finger at me.

 

“Ya know Jaewhan-hyung, Taekwoon-hyung also-“ He was cut off my Hakyeon covering his mouth and literally dragging him away.

 

Jaewhan turned towards me with question in his eyes. The innocent look that crossed his features told me he had no fricking idea what Sanhyuk was going to say. I was really glad of that. I started to walk away when my hand was grabbed and I was spun around. I was nose to nose with Jaewhan. 

 

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds. The innocents in his eyes was gone, he had known exactly what Sanhyuk was saying. I mean, what Sanyhuk said wasn’t a lie. I do like Jaewhan. No, I don’t like him, I love him.

I leaned forward and our lips brushed together. He pulled his head back a little and looked into my eyes. I stared back with love coursing through my veins. I leaned forward and gain and brought his lips in mine. He sighed and slouched his shoulders. I smiled into the kiss. Before, I felt like my heart was empty. I thought I had everything I wanted; a singing career, really good friends, a nice family, but my heart still felt like something was missing, and something was. And now I found it.

 

A/N: 

Should the story be finished???? Should I write more? Please comment and tell me~~~!!!! I was really happy while writing this! I hope y'all like it! Please subscribe as well! \(^.^)/ HUGGGGZZZZ