Chapter 1

The Game of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 ­­­­“Welcome to the new reality show that will show us love is a game, its either you are the looser or the winner. My name is Lee Ji Hwae and this is, “ The game of love,” the welcome introduction by the middle age man who was wearing a grey tuxedo, standing in the wide green ground, in front of the Mansion. He walked to the side as he continued, “Every girl has a dream to meet their prince charming, A prince who will love them endlessly. But in today’s generation it seems like its hard to find a prince with a golden heart. Well, worry no more.” He uttered as he widened her arms and continued, “This show will help our chosen Princess to find her Prince charming. Yes folks after months of waiting we’ve finally found the perfect Princess that will represent every single girl in South Korea. Are you all excited to meet our Princess?”, he smiled. “ I know you are, but let me glued your eyes on your tv  as I shows you the Love Mansion where our Princess and  her candidate Princes will stay in 8 weeks,” he said as he headed to the huge main door of the Love Mansion. Before he opened the door he paused and said with an excitement showed in his face, “ Wow, I’m excited to see what’s inside.” He cheerfully said as he finally opened the door.

 

Everything looked elegant. The ceiling was covered up with finest luxurious chandeliers. The smooth marble floor was shimmering. The furnitures ware all made by the famous designers in Korea. 

 

“ Wow” The MC said with an awe. He then headed to the entertainment area. “ Look at the smart TV.” He pointed the 60 inches that was hanged on the fully furnished wall. Ji-wae threw himself to the huge white sofa. “This is so soft as the marsmallow, ” he gleefully chanted.  He stood up and headed to the most favorite part of the mansion, the Kitchen.

 

“Deabak!” he said as he dropped his jaw. He opened the cabinets. “Can I at least get some snack?”, he jokingly said. Next, he opened the two LG doors refrigerator. “Am I in the Love Mansion or in a Supermarket?”, he chuckled. He bit his index finger as he couldn’t resist the Soda. “I’ll just have one.” , he bit his lower lip and took the courage to take one Soda out of the fridge. He dragged his feet to the wide dining table, slid one chair out and sat on it as he placed the Soda on to the table. “I know this Soda belongs to our players, but they wouldn’t notice that there is 1 soda left in the fridge.” He said as he roamed his eyes inside the kitchen. He paused as he saw a camera, attached on the ceiling and it seemed it was capturing him. He gulped and then turned his gazed to the left as his eyes widened, noticing another camera. He hurriedly stood up and strode to the fridge, putting back the Soda inside. “Oh! I forgot that there are thousand cameras and hidden cameras installed inside and out side of the Mansion, which means every move and actions, every word our Princess and Princes will say will be captured as we have our eyes on them 24/7. ” He smiled facing the camera. “Speaking of Princess and Princes. Let’s go check their rooms.”

 

He took the glamorous stairs and headed to the second floor. “First of Let’s go check the room of our Princess.” He pushed the wide door as he took his steps onto the red carpet. “Wow! This room is so huge. Its like a room for a real Princess.”

 

The room was designed with a royal theme. The walls were furnished with golden-yellow. The window with a golden curtian was perfectly placed to right side of the room which the ray of the sun light would lighten the beauty of the Princess every sun ray in the morning. There was a chair on the side, in front of the window and coffee round table in front of it. The king-sized bed was set in the center of the room as its golden board was leaning on the wall.   

 

“Lets check the bathroom.” He then pushed the door and for the 3rd time he got amazed by its designed. The floor was fully furnished with golden-yellow granites and the wall with white ones. The MC ran his hands to the sink and checked himself to the mirror on the wall. “Yah! I look so handsome here,” he smiled. His attention was diverted to the bathtub, “Our Princess will love this…..” his words was cut off as he noticed another door. “Oh there’s another room?” he was puzzled out.

 

He strode to the door and opened it. “Am I dreaming? Seriously? A walking closet.”

 

The said room was filled with all branded items. Dress. Shirts. Pants. Shoes. Accessories. Jewerly and even underwares. Name it all you gonna find it inside. “Our Princess will gonna love this room more.” He glimpsed at the golden clock and said , “Oh! We are running out of time. Let’s go check the room of  Princes.”

 

          “We have 5 Princes that will try their best to get the heart of our Princess. They will have separate room. Of course we will not show you the five rooms one by one because our time is not enough for that and their designed are all pretty much the same. I know you guys are more excited to see our beautiful Princess and her Princes” he said while walking in the hallway. He stopped in front of the one door. “But im gonna show you one room.”

 

The room was pretty much different to the master bedroom. The theme was so manly yet with a little touch of royalty. The wall were painted by maroon and the wooden floor were shining as you dint want to lay your feet on it. There was a single bed. The two huge cabinets were on the side of the window. The first one was on the right side the other one was on the left side of the window.  The bathroom was pretty clean and nice too, one sink, one toilet bowl and one medium size bathtub.  “Oh this room is even nicer compared to my room,” there was an envious tone on his voice.

 

Suddenly his phone rang.

 

“Yes, hello Lee Ji-wae here.”

         

          “Oh really? They are here.” His voice was full of excitement.

 

          “Okay! I’m gonna go down stairs and meet them.”

 

Ji-wae ran hurriedly to welcome the Princes outside the mansion. He almost fell on the stairs because of his knees were shaking. Before he headed outside, he composed himself and saw 5 men walking stunningly.

 

“This is like a scene to a movie,” The Ji-wae said, astonished.

 

The 5 men were walking gracefully, all were wearing elegant suits and with a half-mask. They stopped in the assigned spot and waited for the MC’s warm welcome.

 

Lee Ji wae shook their hand one by one. “with just looking at your lips and eyes. I can tell that all of you are handsome.”

 

 The men chuckled and bowed. “Well, are you excited to meet your Princess?”, asked by the MC.

 

“Yes!” All Princes answered enthusiastically with a big smile on their faces.

 

“Well me too----“

 

They were all cut off as they saw the huge gates opened up.

 

“The Princess is here.” The MC said, fixing his eye glasses.

 

All their eyes were all set to the limousine, heading its way inside the front yard of the Mansion. As soon as limousine stopped, Lee Ji wae strode to the limousine. He opened the door and helped the Princess to hope out from the limousine.

 

The moment was precious. It seemed like the time of the five Princes had stopped. All they could hear was the footsteps of the young-lady and the beating of their hearts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter