Unrecognizable

You left me here.
It's been 6 years and Yukwon most definitely has changed. He had muscles and could dance even better than before. He forgot about his friends for a while but every time he went home, he smiled at his pictures. He was no longer brunette but a bright flame red. Yukwon sat in class, leaning against his hand. Being in school till 25 is not cool. And he s has three more years! What the teacher said next surprised him. "Alright all. We have 6 new students. Their application says they saved money, got better grades just to come here and find their friend. They said six years and they hope this is the right class! Woo Jiho, Pyo Jihoon, Park Kyung, Lee Minhyuk, Ahn Jaehyo and Lee Taeil." Her sickly sweet voice called as she clapped. And so it was. A bleach blonde walked in, skinny jeans, chains around his neck, bracelets, high top shoes, tank top, baggy jacket. Black hair, then brunette blonde, Auburn, purple. Yukwon blinked and smiled his sweet smile. He stuck his hand up and stood, receiving odd looks from his classmates. "Jamaican Beggar Co. What have you do to your hair?" Jiho blinked and looked up, looking straight across the class room. He spotted the familiar smile. He pushed past his teacher and the students. He reached Yukwon and embraced him. The others joined and they laughed. The teacher blinked. "So our Yukwon was the one you were looking for? Did you know he is quite popular here? Especially with the girls." She said. She was quite fond of Yukwon. He was gorgeous, funny, kind, diligent, sincere and quiet. Yukwon smirked. Time to bounce. He broke free of the boys. And walked to the door of the class room. "And even more, he's too bloody rebellious." Her words surprised the 6. Yukwon laugh kicking the door and waving. "Modeungeol da julsuisseo ttarawaba." Jiho recognized the words and ran out after the boy, the others following. Maybe they could have fun here first?