She's back?

She's Back? [Sequel to "Trapped In 'Paradise'"]

It was cold in Seoul, Korea. The boys of Infinite were still moarning over the death of their first love, Lee Minji. They couldn’t forget her, as a scar was left in the hearts of Infinite.

It was almost Christmas in Korea. Every year, every member would have bought plenty of gifts for eachother, including Minki, but now that she was gone, they didn’t bother to buy any gifts. Sorrow, grief and guilt filled their hearts. It was saddening to see this. The once happy and joyful Infinite turned into seven motionless young men and it was all caused by a single young woman.

Sungyeol, the fifth oldest member decided that it was time to stop this moarning and move on. He left the dorm to buy small gifts for s. He passed by a gift shop filled with cute accesories and such until he heard a voice that was familiar. He looked around the room and saw a young woman humming to herself. That young woman happened to look like Minji from afar. Sungyeol decided to get closer to this woman, to see her face clearly. And when he did, he was in shock. All the gifts in his hands dropped from his hands and made a loud crash, echoing through the entire gift shop. He couldn’t believe his eyes. The girl that stands before him, was Lee Minji, the love of his life as well as Infinite’s. He wanted to ask her name until she suddenly disappeared from the gift shop. Bewildered, he searched everywhere for her, he checked outside but she was no where to be seen. He sighed in defeat and purchased the gifts.

Back at the dorm, Sungyeol called everyone to the living room. Sungyeol told them who he had saw when he was out.

“She’s back?!” exclaimed both Dongwoo and Sungjong in unison.

“No, it can’t be. She’s dead. She’s been dead for many years.” Woohyun replied in a cold and dead tone.

“I did see her, hyung! Whoever this girl is, looks, sounds and acts like Minji!” exclaimed Sungyeol while staring at s in disbelief.

“Whoever this girl is, is not our Minji. Guys, get over the fact that she’s gone. She’s never coming back!” said Sunggyu in a loud voice and stormed out of the room.

The other members sighed and parted their ways, leaving Sungyeol in disbelief. He had told them the truth, it wasn’t like he was lying to them about her. But then again, she was dead for many years already.

Christmas was near and Hoya and Woohyun decided to get some fresh air, since they were in their dorm for who knows how long.

The both of them went to the park, thinking about Minji. When Woohyun accidentaly bumped into a girl.

“I’m sorry..” mumbled Woohyun and tried to help the girl out. He grabbed her hand and when he looked at her face, he was in shock. Hoya, who was buying ice cream, happened to see everything. He caught a glimpse of the girl’s face and he too was in shock. Woohyun who still held onto the girl’s hand mumbled out the name “Minji”. Instantly the girl reacted and ran away, leaving a shocked Woohyun and Hoya. Sungyeol wasn’t lying when he saw a girl that looked like Minji.

“That.. Was that Minji?” Woohyun tried to say.

“I don’t know hyung.. But.. I think it was.” Hoya replied and the two of them walked back to the dorm.

Over the past few days, each member said that they had seen the girl that resebled Minji, all but Sunggyu.

“That’s enough! You guys say that you saw her right?!” Sunggyu exploded. The members nodded nervously. “Well, how come I haven’t seen her huh? HUH?!” Sunggyu asked in a voice that was far from his original personality.

All of a sudden, the door bell rang. Sunggyu went to open the door and when the door swung opened, he didn’t believe his eyes.

“M-Minji..?” Sunggyu croaked, tears started to spill from his eyes. The girl gave him a warm smile and shook her head. She asked if she could come inside as she had something important to say.

The boys crowded around the girl.

“Hello Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungoo and Sungjong. This is nothing but an illusion in your minds.. But I am here to tell you that.. You need to move on. You can’t keep moarning over my death, I’m already gone. I’m in a better place now, I’m finally free and I’m with my family. Please, oppas.. Please move on. I can’t bear to see you guys like this, yes.. I admit that my death was because of you but, it was a silly mistake. I still had a whole life ahead of me, and you guys do as well. Please, I beg of you, forget me and move on. It’s the last thing I’m asking, and I’m hoping you guys can accomplish it. But always remember that even though I’m gone, I’ll always love each and every one of you. And I’ll always be with you, in your hearts.” the illusion that was created in the minds of Infinite has vanished.

Each and every member took a deep breath and decided to move on, even though it will hurt them, this was the only thing they could do to make their first love happy.

In Heaven, Minji smiled, for the first time and went back to her family knowing that Infinite has finally moved on and they wouldn’t regret anything now.

I will wait for you as a star” Minji sang as she watched over her beloved Infinite, now that she's safe in God's hands.