15.16.17

1220 : Don't Be, Or I'll Be Too.

A hunhan fanfiction.


"Sehunnie?"

I heard a sniff somewhere within the house. Sehun and I had a day off. All of the members went to attend their schedule, leaving only Sehun and I in the house. Sehun was not in bed when I woke up. I was on my way to the kitchen to grab some ommelet Kyungsoo left on the counter when my ears perked up at the sound of a whimpering 'puppy'. I walked to the closed balcony to find Sehun craddling his head in his lap while facing away to the view of the city. He rocked back and forth while trying to supress his sobs. I slowly walked towards him. It's cold outside. Sehun shivered along with the hiccups he waas trying hard to hide. I grabbed the blanket carelessly lying behind the male. Sehun didn't notice my presence at all.

I mildly wrapped the blanket around Sehun, hands immediately enveloping him into a comforting hug. Sehun tried to recoil from my hug but I held on tight. I shushed him and kept comforting him. His sobs subsided but his hiccups could still be heard. "Shush. Sehun-ah. Sehun-ah, it's okay.. It's fine. It's fine, Sehun-ah. Hey, hey. Don't be sad or I'll be too." He snapped his head, glassy eyes starring into mine.

"No."

His voice was rough. I tilted my head in confusion. "What?"

"Don't. Please don't be sad. You shouldn't be sad..." Sehun looked like he was about to break down once more. "Hey, hey. Don't cry. Promise me you'll smile, then I won;t be sad, okay?" He bit his lips, pondering on something I don't wish to know. "Okay.." I smiled. "That's my Sehunnie." He sniffed and offered me a timid smile. "Hannie?" I hummed as a response. "Thank  you.." I nodded. "It's cold. Let's go in, okay?" He nodded and stood up while I mirrored his actions. I grabbed his wrist and wrapped his right arm around my waist. His other hand wrapped loosely, forming a loop around my body. HIs breath tickled my nape, making me giggle. Sehun seemed to notice it and keep on breathing down my neck. I laughed as Sehun started to tickle my sides. "Oh my god, Sehunnie! Stop! Stop! Ahahahahahahah Sehunnie stop! Stop! My tummy hurts! Hahah!" He finally stopped tickling my sides. He suddenly turned from a devil to a cuddly guy behind me - nuzzling against my nape softly - as we stumbled into the house.

I broke free from Sehun's hold and stuck a tongue out at him while running away into our room. Sehun cackled evilly and dashed after me, catching me in a bear hug that sent us both crashing on the matress - laughing our heart out. It turned out that we ended up in a position in those Shoujo Manga but it was not awkward. We were too busy basking in each other's warmth. Sehun swiftly pecked my lips and grinned like he won a grand prize. "Yah!" I playfully tried to escape from Sehun's grip, shoving him gently. Sehun smiled gleefully, eyes balzing with jolly - staring into mine. I gently traced his face, starting from his eyes - Sehun closed each of his eyelids, eyelashes a mild contact with his cheeks - to his nose, down to the corner of his mouth. I affectionately craddled his delicate face with a smile stucked on my face.

"Good. Smile. Just like that. You look the best when you smile. Don't be sad, okay? If you need me, I'll be there"

Sehun dove in for an embrace. I yelped as I bounced back on the mattress when he threw himself on top of me. Sehun breathe a sigh of relief as I patted his locks.

"That's my Oh Sehun"