chapter one

my answer is you, first love

 Everyone needs love in their life…

Jimin  p.o.v>>

I woke up because the sun who was shining and smiling so brightly from my windows. The birds was chirping happily together with their members. The winds are lingering to the tree. It was a peaceful morning.

I got out from my bed and go straight to the bathroom, doing my daily routines. After 15 minutes in there I got out and wear my school uniform. As I started to combed my hair, I started to hummed some song.

Then after that, I put my books into my bag pack and off to the dining room where the family members gather around. I put my bag at the living room and go towards them they were waiting for me. My sister Minji just smile at me while putting a peace sign to me then  I replied the same sign as her.

“good morning, honey.” Omma said while giving to me a warm smile.

“good morning, omma “ I replied and take a sit beside my dongsaeng.

“oh, good morning my dear, I didn’t see you just now.” appa said while putting his newspaper down while giving a smile to me.

“it’s okay dad, and good morning to you too.” I said.

“well how didn’t you notice her, you were busy with your newspaper.” Omma said while putting a sandwich to me. My sister and I just chuckle together because of them.

After 10 minutes eating breakfast my sister and I bid them goodbyes and off to school. While walking and laughing together down the street we saw my crush, it’s Choi Minho. My face just turn red when I saw him my sister saw him and just tease me. She already know him because we like to share our secrets to each other.

Then I saw the bully of the school, Byun Baekhyun with his friends who were entered the school together. My sister just looking down with her faced that was being a tomato. Her crush was Oh Sehun.  The maknae of the Exo, who was the badass of the school. Then I get to the way she tease me before.

When we arrived at the front gate we said our goodbyes and meet up when it was lunch time. Then I remember my letter that I want to give it to him. Then my face heat up when I remember his face. He just look as handsome as ever. I went to my locker and arranged my book into my locker then I saw my love letter. I put all my courage and waited for the right time to give him.

Then I heard the school bell rang, and it’s time for the class to started. I waited for a while and saw that the line was cleared I search his locker and once I was about to put it. I haerd some laughing down the hall I quickly put it and never look back. I quickly run to my class and it was lucky that Mr. Lee didn’t come in yet. I walked to my seat and saw Choa was smiling to me, and I just smiled back at her.

“welllllll… how was it going” choa asked while making her big eyes goes bigger.

“I have put it” I said while blushing madly.

“ayyyy… “ while smirking to me.

Then the teacher come in. The class was quiet boring. After the class end, I got out from that class and head towards the cafeteria with my sister and Choa. Then I feel like being watching, when I look back thre was no one. I just shrugged it off.

Baekhyun p.o.v>>

When I was about to reach my locker to pick my books from there, I saw a small girl running away from my locker, strange. Then I open my locker and saw a baby blue enveloped came out of my locker. I grab it and slide it into my history text book.

When I got inside the class, the pupils all look at me but I just ignore themand head towards my seat which was all the way back of the class and infront of me was Suho hyung beside him was D.o hyung and beside me was Chanyeol.

“hey, baek what cha doin’?” chanyeol asked when I was about to answered his question the teacher came.

The class was very boring, Suho hyung and D.o hyung was busy doodling their notebook. As for Chanyeol he was busy with his dream land. Then I remember the letter that the girl put it on my locker, she was wearing a pastel colour bag.

I open the envelope and saw the content and there was a baby pink letter, wow she sure was a soft person. I smile when I read the letter. This is the first letter that I received.  My world from time to time

“Anneyong, how was your day, I hope you are doing well. I wanted to tell you something  I like you since we both entered the school together. You were the first person that can change my world from time to time. You also have brighten up my life. I hope I will be your girlfriend or just a friend to you would be pleasure. I’m from 5-b Lots of loves and hugs from me ^3^<3 “

                                                                                                                                                Xoxo-Shin Jimin-

I just smiled like a boy who got cotton candy. I was happy and my life filled with joy. This is the first time that I have fallen for a girl, will I tell my friends or not about this? Maybe not. I wanted to find out more about this girl. I keep my poker face before my friends find out. And the letter I will keep it safe and sound in my pocket.

The class was over and it’s time for everyone to eat. I told them to go first because I wanted to go to the toilet, and of course it’s a lie. They just nodded and off they go. I wanted to know who is she so pull a random boy from her class and he saw me with a terrified in his eyes but I just shrugged it off.

“hey, do you know who is Shin Jimin?” I asked.

“uh.. yes, she’s… umm..” the boy search her at the corridor and found it. “there, there she is beside the blonde girl.” The boy said.

“ thanks.” I said still wearing a poker face on it. The I let go of his wrist when he was about to go, I grab his wrist one more time and asked.” Will you kept it a secret between us, if you don’t tell anyone you were safe from me, understood?”

He nodded his head. His face lit up and bow 90 degree in front of me then I just shooed him and being back to stranger. I was following her from her back but from far distance. When she was about to look back, I quickly his behinds the wall. Then continued to follow her back. I reach to the cafeteria and saw the guys were waiting so I put up my act and walk coolly towards them. Then I saw my beloved cousin was just staring to a girl, when I followed his gazed it was the girl that give me the letter and the  girl that Sehun was staring at. Their face was same. But the Jimin girl was the red brown short hair and maybe the other girl was her dongsaeng, her hair was long and brown samed as her unnie.

After 15 minutes just by looking at her face, it just make me happy, and for Sehun he must explained to me why did she stare at that girl.

<>

The bell rang and it was time to go back home, but as a jerk as I am. I was waiting for her at the hallway. I asked the boys to go home without me because I wanted to do something at the school. When I saw that she was walking alone. Good! Now it’s my time to take her.

I quietly follow behind her and grab her by her hand and cover to prevent her to scream. Then I bought her to the school garden where no one was here after the school end. I let go of her and she was surprised to see me.

“you like me huh?” I asked

“w..w-what are y..y-you talking about?” she stuttered. Cute.

“this.” I showed her, her letter and her eyes went wide.

“I accept you as my girlfriend” I said while leaning closed to her and peck her forehead.

“this is my nightmare” she thought inside her heart screaming loudly.

Then I bent down and meet her sparkling eyes, “let’s go”

“where?” she asked. “it’s a secret” I said while winking to her. We left the school with hand by hands.

 

 

 

 

sorry if there any of typos. english is my second language, i will try best doing this story please leave a comment i need your opinion. thanks for reading it love you guys very very much.* bow 90 degree*