Final

His Smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘God, I love him.’

Jaebum had that thought running through his head as he gazed at Youngjae, who was currently talking with their other roommate, Mark and his boyfriend Jackson.

He smiled to himself when he noticed Youngjae smile, his chest warming at the sight. He absolutely loved Youngjae’s smile, and that was the very first thing that made him fall for when he met his boyfriend.

“Jaebum?” Youngjae’s voice brought Jaebum back to the present and he looked over to see that his boyfriend was looking at him in concern.

“Yeah?” He asked, smiling at him gently.

“Are you feeling okay?” Youngjae asked, leaving Mark and Jackson, and coming to sit down next to his boyfriend.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Jaebum mumbled with a smile, wrapping an arm around Youngjae’s waist and pulling him in closer.

“Well, that’s our cue to leave.” Mark announced, getting up and waving before leaving the house with Jackson following behind him.

As the door shut, Jaebum chuckled softly and pressed a soft kiss to Youngjae’s forehead, making the younger laugh gently.

“Why are you so extra lovey tonight?” Youngjae asked, laying his head on Jaebum’s shoulder.

Jaebum shrugged a little, careful not to disturb Youngjae’s head. “Did you know when I first met you, the first thing I fell for was your smile?” He asked.

Youngjae looked up with a raised eyebrow and he chuckled, tapping Jaebum on the nose playfully.

“I didn’t know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter