Till Forever

All About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deo dangdanghage neon

Mr. Mr. (nal bwa)

Mr. Mr. (geurae baro neo neo neo)

Nal gaseum ttwige han

Mr. Mr. (choegoui namja)

Mr. Mr. (geurae baro neo)

Sangcheoro kkaejin yurijogakdo

Byeori doeneun neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.~

Nareul bitnaejul choegoui namja!

Geuge baro neo Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr.~

 

     As soon as the song finish,all the 9 girls gather at the centre of the stage,lining in a straight line.All SONE are screaming like crazy.The 9 girls keep smile and waving their hands to the fans.In front of them,there are sea of people with pink light stick,waving and screaming their names.

"YOONA!"

"YURI!"

"HYOYEON!"

    These thing aren't new for them.Everyday,everytime,every concert they attend,fans will acting like in front of them right now."Ehem!" Tiffany clears .She will be the one who starts the talking session.

"Are you guys happy?" Tiffany shouts on her mic then receive loud response from their fans."I guess you are!" Tiffany continue happily while smiling,revealing her famous eye-smiles.

"But..." Taeyeon opens .All fans are curious to what will she say."We already spend our time for 3 hours so...it will be the last song for us to sing for you guys..." Taeyeon pouts cutely,all fans also sad that the concert will end soon.

"Awwww~ Don't be sad,SONE.I believe this last song will make you happy! Right,girls?" Jessica said while turning to the other members.All members nod vigorously and continue to smile."So,what are you waiting for? Let's just.....SAY YES!" 

    The music starts and the girls sing it happily.They also acting like crazy on the stage.Especially Yoona,the second maknae of the group.She throws the signed ball,also dancing cutely on stage while Taeyeon also join her when she sees the doe-eyed girl.Tiffany can't help,but laugh when she sees the two girls dancing dorkily on stage.Soon,she approach Taeyeon.

    She moves near Taeyeon and hugs her from behind that receive scream from their shipper.She sings her line,then Taeyeon part comes up.Taeyeon turns to face Tiffany while holding her hand.

 

Can you feel my heart?

Can you read my mind?

Nun bicheuro nan,beolsseo gobaek haet janha yo~

 

     Tiffany can hide her smile and blush as Taeyeon look straight in her eyes.Her heart flutter,like Taeyeon's too.Fans are totally crazy and focus on them.

"WAAA,TAENY!!!"

"TAENY JJANG!!!"

"TAENY HWAITING!!!"

     Time pass so fast.The song had end and the girls back to their make up room.Jessica collaps on the couch as soon as they enter the room.Sooyoung walk straight to Jessica direction and sit on the same couch while she is lifting Jessica's head to put on her lap.Later,she massage Jessica's temple.

"Oh...How sweet of you,Miss Choi.Single?" Jessica playfully said to her while still close her eyes.Sooyoung smiles.

"Emm...I'm Jung Soo Yeon's.Sorry,Miss Jessica,you need to find other girls." In the end,they both giggles to their own joke.On the other hand,YoonYul...

     "That was so tiring!" Yoona said as she also sit weakly on the chair.Yuri approach her then massage her shoulder."Feeling better?"

"Hmm..." Yoona just hum.Yuri continue to massage her for a few minutes then she stop to drink some water.She pour the water in the glass and drinks it halfly.Then,someone take the glass from her hand.It's Yoona.

"What are you doing?" Yuri confusely looks at Yoona who is examine the glass she drank before."Looking for your lips mark." she even answer Yuri without looking at her."Here it is." she continue then drinks the water at the previous place Yuri's lips touched.Yuri can't help but chuckles at Yoona's cute behaviour."Such a weird kid..."

"What?"

"You are weird."

"Weird? So,why you are dating me?" Yoona said in sulking tone then turns her back to Yuri while pout cutely.Yuri giggles then she makes Yoona face her again."Your weirdness is your charm.Maybe...I should call you cruel instead of weird.Can I?"

"Huh? Cruel? Why?" Yoona whine while shaking Yuri's arms.The scene is watched by the 2 other members without their knowledge. 

"You are cruel.You stole my heart then you never want to return it back." Yuri smiles.She feel so happy that they are together and continue to love each other.After hearing that,Yoona blushes and playfully hit Yuri's chest to hide her blush."Such a sweet talker~"

"Only for you..." Yuri pecks her lips.

 

"OW YUCKS."

"UNBELIEVABLE."

"Did you see that,Hyo?"

"Yeah.I think I will die because of the diabetes if I continue to look at them."

 

"Yah! What are you two doing there?!" Yuri shout,as she shock to see the two shorties look at her and Yoona.

"Adding our glucose level in our blood but I think it's overdose.Hyoyeon said she will die soon." Sunny said,not even blinking her eyes while Hyoyeon nods in agreement.

"YOU SHORT--"

 

"What is happening in here? Why I heard 'short' word?" Taeyeon suddenly interrupt with Tiffany clinging into her arm.All members remain silence,to be exact ignore it.Sunny about to open but Yuri quickly cover with her hand and drags her to somewhere.

"Unnie." Finally,Seohyun break the silence."Look at this." Seohyun walks towards the Taeny and show the video on Youtube."It just happened in a few minutes but it's already on Youtube.Hot topic,unnie."

       The video play.It was the scene when Tiffany back hugging Taeyeon and Taeyeon sing the chorus part to her while holding hands.

"Looks like Taeny shippers are crazy about us." Taeyeon said.

"They don't even know about us.We're dating secretly." 

"What happen when they know about the truth? Will they continue to support us?" Taeyeon pulls Tiffany to make her facing her.

"Oh no.Don't tell me that you want to reveal our secret." Tiffany holds Taeyeon hand tightly.

"What? No way,Fany.Don't worry,I'm just happy to look at the fans reaction." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter