Jeremy's Heart

Sad Clown, Happy Loner

The next day, the rest of AN Jell save for Jeremy were out of the dorm. Tae Kyung went on a meeting with the president, Shin Woo went with Mi Nam to the grocery. Only Jeremy and Mi Nyu were left in the dorm. Aunt Mi Ja was on the go.

Jolie had her daily bath, and so Mi Nyu helped Jeremy bathe the dog. Jolie was always uneasy when she's bathed, so Jeremy and Mi Nyu ended up being wet and sticky. Mi Nyu was wearing a white baby tee, and Jeremy blushed when he saw the tee stick to her lean frame. Even her pink bra could be seen, and Jeremy had to shake his head to remove any bad desires he was starting to imagine.

"Jeremy, gwaenchahnseumnikka?" Mi Nyu innocently asked.

Jeremy was one guy whose imagination runs wild. At first, he feared her, thinking that Mi Nyu was gay and were seducing all the men in the dorm. Now, seeing her soaked made his imagination run wild again. He hated his thoughts. He hated how he thought of her being innocent in the outside, and being seductive in the dark. The two faces of Eve.

(Note: The original title is "The Three Faces Of Eve)

"Anya, anya!" Jeremy shouted.

"O, Jeremy, calm down," Mi Nyu told him.

But Jeremy was hitting his hands on his head, and Mi Nyu had to struggle to make him stop. In their struggle, both of them toppled to the floor, and Mi Nyu ended up being under him. And to make matters worse, their lips met, and it was not just a peck. Since the force of gravity was strong when they toppled, the "kiss" had ended up deep.

Both of them were startled to kiss each other, and Jeremy had to pull himself up. They saw blushes on each other's faces, that both of them had to look away.

"Oh, mianhae...." Jeremy said before getting off of her.

As he helped her get up, he did not look at her.

"Joesonghamnida, Jeremy," Mi Nyu apologized.

"Uh, I should be the one to apologize," Jeremy said, blushing even more.

He wanted to say sorry, not because he kissed her, but because he had lewd thoughts of her. And he hated thinking of her that way. They continued bathing Jolie, and Jeremy ran inside after the bath. He had to think, he had to.

********************

Jeremy was in his bathtub, contemplating as he bathed. He thought he had given up on Mi Nyu, and he saw how his hyungs had struggled for Mi Nyu's attention. He saw how Shin Woo had given up and moved on, and he thought he was happy for Tae Kyung. But the incident during Jolie's bath time had made him think otherwise. Mi Nyu was still in his heart, and he was willing to be better than Tae Kyung. He had to show Hyungnim that he is not the dense and childish Jeremy anymore.

Really, Jeremy?

He nodded his head in affirmation as he furiously scrubbed his arms.

************

That night, Mi Nyu went to the veranda, and found Shin Woo serenely sitting down and listening to his mp3 player.

"Shin Woo-hyung?" she called out.

Shin Woo took off one earpiece. "Wae?"

Mi Nyu received one earpiece and placed it to her ear. They were listening to CN Blue's "In My Head."

"You know Mi Nyu-ya, I was thinking of entering the military this year," Shin Woo said. "But I think I have to postpone it and enter when I am twenty-six or twenty-eight."

"Please don't enter yet, Shin Woo-hyung," Mi Nyu begged. "I needed someone to give me advices when I need it."

"I will postpone it, because Minami Shineyo won't be Minami Shineyo without Jung Yong Hwa in it," Shin Woo said.

"You are really making me laugh, Yong," Mi Nyu said after laughing heartily.

"Cut!" the director said.

"Yong Hwa, this is the second time that you are doing adlibs in Minami," the director said while laughing. "Brilliant!"

Yong Hwa ruffled Shin Hye's hair, and she pinched his nose. The director rolled on the floor and laughed, and the staff had to tell him that he needed to calm down, or else, the production won't be done on time. The director wiped his happy eyes, sat down on the chair, and shouted.

"And action!"

"By the way, what advice do you want me to give you?" he casually asked.

"About Jeremy," she said sadly. "He seems not to be in his right mind, and he was hitting his head."

Shin Woo found it amusing and smiled. "That's Jeremy's way of dealing with bad thoughts. He hits his head, so don't mind him."

"Does it actually work, hyung?" she asked.

"Molla... What works for one person does not work for another," he advised.

Mi Nyu did not quite get what he meant, so she just smiled and nodded. Then, she remembered that she had clothes to mend, so she handed the earpiece to her hyung and went back inside.

************

Jeremy was already lying on bed and staring at the ceiling. Thoughts of Jolie's bathtime came back to mind. Instead of shaking his thoughts away, they made him smile.

The wet shirt, the wet look, the kiss. Jeremy felt his cheeks heating up.

Then, he started thinking of her. Every clumsy actions of her made him smile. Her smile made him smile. And every fashionable and cheesy clothing she puts on made him smile.

This must be love, he thought.

He placed his hand to his lips and smile. Though he was not her first kiss, she was his first.

(Song in play, my ever favorite, "First Kiss"  by FT Island)

"Mi Nyu, am I falling for you?"

****

Jeremy got up to seek refuge in the doghouse, and was surprised to see Shin Woo sitting there serenely.

"Hyung, what's on your playlist?" he asked as he approached.

"Can't sleep?" the guitarist asked.

"Anio. And you?" he asked, and the guitarist shook his head.

Shin Woo handed him the other earpiece, and Jeremy placed it in his ear. The song in the playlist is "Y, Why" by CN Blue.

"What's the problem, Jeremy?" Shin Woo asked, noticing a pensive look on the drummer's face.

Jeremy sighed as he related his dilemma. He told his hyung about the incident that morning, and how he and Mi Nyu accidentally kissed. He confessed thinking of her all the time and suddenly getting jealous of Tae Kyung.

"You guys are so lucky,"  Shin Woo said. "I never had the chance to kiss her."

"But that was an accident, hyung," Jeremy replied helplessly. "Aish... why does she have to choose Tae Kyung-hyung?"

Shin Woo comforted him. "Gwaenchanha, if that is a minor crush, then it will subside."

"I don't know if this will ever subside," the drummer said sadly. "I had been in love with her too."

Shin Woo smiled in amusement. What is in Mi Nyu that had them falling head over heels for her? He totally understood the drummer, but he felt he had to steer clear of Mi Nyu. He had moved on, and he was happy living his single life. But the drummer was pouting while sadly thinking of his one-sided love.

Then, singing in 2NE1 style, Jeremy sang.

"Love is so difficult to me....yeah..."