Chapter 1

Le Petit Restaurant (Pasta Drama)

            Winning the cooking competition, La Petit Restaurant has become famous. Chef Nickhun, Chef Taecyeon, Chef Wooyoung, Manager Minjun, Executive Chef Junho and Junior Chef Chansung celebrating their success in at one of the most popular karaoke in Seoul.  They celebrated with a full blast of liquors and snacks.

            Nickhun enjoying his drink while observing Wooyoung singing “Go Crazy” together with Taecyeon, he notices that Executive Chef Junho and Junior Chef Chansung were not together with them already.

“Minjun Hyung, where is Junho and Chansung?” ask Nichkhun.

“Oh, they already went back. Junho said he was very tired and Chansung companies him back to his room since they only stay next door” said Minjun.

“Oh, really?” smirk Nickhun. Minjun looks at Nickhun with curious face but he doesn’t want to know about.

 


 

~La Petit Restaurant's Kitchen~

 

Chansung held his breath as Junho twirled the fork in the noodles and lifted it to take a bite. He chewed with his unchanging expression and wait for him to swallowed.

 “How is it?” Chansung asked impatiently.

“Awful.” Junho threw the contents of the plate in the trash and clutched his hair.

Chansung twirled forkful of Pasta from the frying pan and tasted. The well cook pasta had absorbed the richness of tomato sauce. He took bite of meat ball after that, the flavour of drained quinoa, egg, thyme, oregano, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and onion are well combined but still there miss of something.

Junho watching Chansung tasted the spaghetti. “So, how was it?”

“well.. the tomato sauce is quite good since we use the fresh tomato to make it but..” Chansung suddenly shut himself.

“BUT!?” Junho scowled.

“Erm, the meatball feel like miss an ingredient” said Chansung while looking at the floor like a puppy that been scolded for doing a wrong thing.

“Look at me, Chansung” shout Junho.

“Yea, Chef” Chansung saluted.

“Now you say that it missing something. What do you think it missing?” asked Junho.

“ I think maybe Cilantro or Parsley” said Chansung

Junho amused  himself with half-smile.

“As I thought so ” he said smiling. “Chansung, go and re-done back this dish”

Chansung scowled. “Yea, Chef”

“Are you not happy about it?” asked Junho

“NO, CHEF!” shout Chansung.

“Good, now get started” Junho hugged himself

“Yea, Chef!” before Chansung entering the freezer, he said “After this, can I go to your house today?” with half smiled.

Junho laughed “Chansung, you have no shame at all” 

Chansung grinned and ask again “Can i?”

“You have come to my house so many times, do you think this time just same as always?” said Junho, pulling Chansung down using his muffler and French kiss him.

Chansung smiled at Junho after he let go and went into the freezer to start the preparation. Chansung cannot wait to go back to his house.