His One Weakness

His One Weakness - Hoya

Rolling your car into an empty parking space, you shifted your car into park before pulling down the visor. Raising your hands to your hair, you raked your fingers through your hair before you carefully gathered your hair up into a cute pony tail. Tying it off, you twirled the ends around your fingers while your eyes looked over your face that reflected in the small mirror.

Once you fixed your hair and pulled the collar of your black button up shirt a little before you pushed the door open and stepped outside. Stabilizing yourself on your black wedged sneakers, you pulled your purse out from the car and slid your phone into a back pocket of your jeans. Pushing the door closed, it shut with a thud before you pressed the button on your keys, arming the car.

The cool night breeze gently blew by while you headed towards the restaurant that you were meeting your boyfriend and his band mates for dinner. Neon lights hung over the modern entrance, soft light spilled from the large windows through the shutters that pressed against the glass.

Pulling the stainless steel handle of the large door, you slipped through to see a man waiting at the front to see if he could seat you.

“Hello Miss, would you like a table?” He questioned with a soft smile on his lips.

“Would you mind showing me where Infinite is sitting?” You questioned letting your fingers play with each other not knowing if they would allow you to do so.

“Do you have a reservation with them?” His tone turned a little dark as he tilted his head towards you.

“I am one of the member’s girlfriend” You told him, watching the shaking of his head, lowing your head your heart started to race while your tongue traveled over your lips.

“Please take a seat and we will get you a table in a few minutes” He says showing you the benches where you could sit and wait. Nodding in understanding, you took your seat on the hard benches.

Pulling your phone from your back pocket, you pulled out your messaging app and clicked your boyfriend’s name, Hoya.

I am here at the restaurant, however they wont let me through to you guys. They must think I am a fan or something~

Sending your text, you placed your phone on your thigh as you waited for Hoya’s reply. Just a few seconds later, your phone lit up with a new message.

Don’t worry Jagi, I am on my way - Hoya

A smile curved your lips just slightly, bouncing your crossed leg gently, your eyes slowly scanned the entrance as you saw Hoya and his baby blue polo shirt with black jeans hugging his toned legs walking towards you. Flashing you one of his killer smiles, he cleared his throat quietly capturing the attention of the worker that was causing you trouble.

“Did you by chance see a beautiful young woman? She is wearing a black button up, jeans that fit her just perfectly then cute little wedges that look like sneakers?” Hoya questioned as the man looked from Hoya to you seeing that you fit the description.

“Sir, she is right over there.” The man said quietly, Hoya turned and padded over to you with a smile while you stood up and pulled the bottom of your shirt a little. Holding out his hand, you slid your hand into his, lacing his fingers with yours, he smiled at the man and whispered a thank you before you passed his little desk.

“Thank you” You leaned over his shoulder to whisper those two words close to his ear.

“You are most welcome, love. I am glad you could join me tonight” He smiled and guided you to their table.

“____!” Dongwoo happily cooed, his toothy smile welcomed you over as you smiled back brightly.

“Hi Dongwoo” You waved your hand towards him as the other members looked in your direction, “Hello Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol and Myungsoo too” You greeted everyone as they all instantly started to smile.

“Glad you could join us” Myungsoo smiled as you nodded your head.

“Me too, they must have beefed up security around here for you guys though” You chuckled a little as you slid into a spot right next to Sungyeol, then Hoya slid into the booth right beside you.

“Are we that popular? Maybe it was just that you look like an idol is all” Woohyun threw you some hearts from across the circular booth.

“Especially with that cute top and those jeans” Sungjong smiled as he looked over your outfit with a stylistic eye.

“The color works with everything” Myungsoo smiled seeing that you were wearing a black button up.

“Yah! She doesn’t need anymore greasy hearts, she gets too much anyways” Hoya tried to block his hearts from you while his arm slid above the cushion on the booth around your shoulders.

“From who?” Sungjong questioned glancing over at Hoya

“From you?” Sunggyu added as everyone’s eyes turned to Hoya, with all of their eyes on him Sungyeol was the first one to see his blush creeping on Hoya’s cheeks. Giggling, Sungyeol covered his mouth as all of the other members started to catch on and laugh too.

“She is my girlfriend after all” Hoya mumbled as he pulled you closer to himself.

“Nope, Howon she is mine, she is an Inspirit after all“ Woohyun blew some kisses your way as you dropped your eyes feeling your cheeks become a little redder by the minute.

“I knew her before all of you though” Sunggyu boasted while his chest puffed out a little.

“Not this again…” Myungsoo groaned under his breath

“Maybe he will have some different stories this time” Sungjong leaned over to Myungsoo trying to stay positive.

“Why do you have to keep bringing it up?” Sungyeol inquired with a whining tone lining his words.

“I have only brought it up once more and that is when Hoya introduced her to all of us. I haven’t said anything about it for a year and a half” Sunggyu protested.

“I like hearing your stories though, they are always so funny” Dongwoo bounced a little in his seat.

“Well I do have some news about our old friend, Minzy” Sunggyu looked over at you as you lifted your head slightly.

“Oh really? I haven’t seen her in ages. She was always hanging around you and you would always try and run away from her at recess.” You smiled remembering the games you and Sunggyu used to play with her.

“Well she is getting married to a baseball player, believe it or not” Sunggyu stated

“Really?” You questioned, pulling out his phone, he pulled up the invitation as they passed the phone around.

“She is getting married pretty young” Woohyun stated with a stunned look plastered on his face.

“Love is love, you can’t put an age on love” Myungsoo whispered as Dongwoo nodded in agreement.

“Then do you remember when we used to play by the river at night and on the really hot days we would go swimming together?” Sunggyu reminisced 

“Yeah I remember, your mom would always get mad when we came home all soaking wet, but she would give us extra clothes of yours and we would warm up with a movie or two and ended falling asleep and having a sleep over.” You added as the members were easily entertained by the childhood stories that the two of you shared.

Continuing to swap stories, the food arrived and filled the table with delicious smells and vibrant colors as the members hummed at the sweet smelling food that was presented in front of them.

“I ordered a dish for you, I hope you don’t mind” Hoya whispered while he handed you what he ordered for you. “I thought you would enjoy your favorite”

“Thank you~ I don’t mind, that was very thoughtful of you” You smiled and patted his thigh gently under the table.

The table went silent for a few minutes as the members ate happily after a long day of working. After a little while, little conversations started to arise, conversations about drama that was happening inside of the company, the songs they wanted on their next album, outfits and just brotherly teasing.

Sunggyu shared a few more childhood stories while you felt Hoya’s strong gaze shot across the table to Sunggyu. Feeling Hoya’s arm tense as it wrapped around you, you tried to keep yourself reserved from the conversation knowing that something was wrong with Hoya since he wasn’t talking and teasing s like he normally does.

An hour or two passed as everyone ate until they were happily filled, Sunggyu stood up and went to the front to pay for the meal that they all enjoyed. The members stood up and pulled the sleeves of their coats over their arms. Hoya adjusted his black leather jacket on his shoulders as he looked over at you.

“Do you have a jacket?” He questioned, worry lacing across his beautiful chocolate eyes.

“No, I’ll be fine though, I parked close” You reassured him with a little smile, a nod of his head he looked over at Sunggyu coming back over to the group.

“Are you going to go home with ______?” Dongwoo questioned softly 

“Yeah… unless you guys need me at the dorm?” Hoya replied

“No, you can sleep over at her place tonight, just don’t be late to practice tomorrow” Sunggyu reminded him as Hoya nodded

“Have a good night guys, rest well” You called to all of them

“You to~” They called back with waves and a few hearts from Woohyun added into the mix.

You and Hoya lagged behind a little, pushing the door open for you, Hoya felt the cool, crisp night air on his skin. Staying quiet, he stuck right next to you as his fingers twirled his rings around his fingers within the warm pockets of his leather jacket.

Heading over to your car, you unlocked it with two presses of your button attached to your keys. Opening the driver door, you watched Hoya pull open the passenger side door before he slid inside. Stepping inside and sitting in your seat, you pulled over your seat belt as Hoya did the same.

“Is something wrong?” You probed, knowing Hoya never stayed quiet when he was with you unless he was sleeping or the two of you were watching a movie.

“No, just a little tired is all” He sighed softly before leaning his head back against the head rest of his seat.

Watching his eyes slide closed, his hands went back into his pockets, turning your eyes from his sleeping figure to your radio, you turned down the volume so he could sleep better. Shifting the car into gear, you headed towards your home as your mind started to wonder to what was bothering him. A half an hour later you arrived in front of your apartment complex, parking the car in an empty space, you turned the car off and unbuckled yourself from your seat.

Looking over at your sleeping boyfriend, you allowed your eyes to drift up and down his sleeping face before you leaned over and rubbed his arm gently with your hand.

“We’re home, handsome” You whispered quietly, he lifted his head just to nod his head. Sleepily he unbuckled himself and opened the door while stepping out of the car; getting out of your side you walked over to him and wrapped your arm around his to try and help him in his sleepy state.

Once inside, you unhooked your arm from his letting the both of you take off your shoes.

“I’ll go get your pajamas” You told him, bobbing his head, he shuffled over to your couch and sunk into the cushions. Leaning his head back, he ran his fingers through his hair as he was trying to figure out the churning feeling in his stomach. 

Changing from your cute outfit, you freed your ankles from the wedges and slipped on some comfy black bed shorts instead of your cute jeans and you pulled over a grey tank top instead of your black button up. Letting your hair down, you ran your fingers through your hair while you walked out to the couch with a pair of Hoya;s pajamas, that he left over at your place for such occasions, in your hands.

“Do you feel okay? Did you eat too much at dinner?” Your eyes slowly moved up and down his slumped figure against the couch.

“I’m fine” His two worded response sent more questions whizzing through your mind instead of answering them.

Rising up from the couch, he grabbed the pajamas from your hands on his route to the bathroom. Closing the door behind him, you listened to the click of the door echoing through the silent apartment. Shuffling to the couch, you pulled over a blanket and grabbed the remote from the coffee table. Flipping on the tv you searched your per-recorded shows to find one that peaked your interest. Clicking on your choice, you chose the latest episode and settled down on the couch while you waited for Hoya to come and join you. 

After some time, he emerged from the bathroom, all showered and fresh in his pajamas, his eyes looked towards the screen as your show played. Wandering over to where you were, he sat gently down next to you as your show flipped to a commercial.

“Do you feel a little better?” You whispered, muting the commercials so you can talk to him. Watching his shoulders shrug, you turned your body towards him a little more.

“Won’t you tell me what’s going on? You were all happy before dinner then something must have happened” You reasoned softly while your head tilted gently to one side. His eyes slowly watched you just to shake his head.

“Come on, please tell me” Your voice turned soft and cute sounding, “Please?” You batted your eyes before making them cutely large. Another shaking of his head, you sat back in the couch as you pulled your knees to your chest.

“What do I do when my handsome boyfriend won’t talk to me?” You mumbled against your knee caps as Hoya continued to watch you. “Maybe I should try my aegyo, he usually likes it…” You mumbled to yourself before shifting your body towards him.

“Hobear…. won’t you tell me what’s wrong?” You cooed using his name that you can only call him. “I want to kiss it all better” You pouted slightly causing Hoya’s heart to soften.

“You can’t kiss this better” Hoya told you, his hand slowly trailing along your exposed skin

“What do you mean? My kisses are magical” You kissed your finger and tapped it on the tip of his nose.

“I don’t think you can kiss my heart” Dropping his head, he played with the drawstrings on his pajama bottoms.

“May I try?” You whisper, nodding his head slightly he granted you permission to work your magic.

Leaning over, pressed your lips against his cheek in a sweet lingering kiss, pulling away just slightly from the kiss you dragged your finger across his chest finding the perfect place to plant your kiss to his heart. Leaning down, your lips pressed against the cotton fabric of his shirt while your eyes closed, Hoya’s hand gently rested on your back and rubbed it gently as he took a deep breath.

Pulling away from the kiss to his heart, you twisted your head gently before pressing your ear against his chest.

“What are you doing now?” He raised one of his thick eyebrows while peering down at you.

“Listening to see if my kisses worked” You whispered, now Hoya’s heart started to beat a little faster seeing how much you cared for him.

“Hoya heart won’t you tell me what is wrong with the man I love?” You questioned his heart, “I am just worried for him, I want him to be happy and I don’t want him to be mad at me. I would do anything to make him happy again if he was mad at me.”

Listening to your words, his hand rubbed your back slowly as he leaned over to whisper in your ear.

“He isn’t angry at you, he is angry at Sunggyu” Hoya whispered softly

“Why Sunggyu, Hoya heart?” You probed hoping to get another answer

“He has known you longer than your boyfriend, he has more fond memories of you than you have with your boyfriend” Hoya whispered into your ear as his heart skipped a beat. Patting your hand gently against his abdomen, you heart his heart skip a beat.

“The memories I have with Hoya, I don’t want to share them with everyone, those are between me and him and that is how I want to keep them. I don’t want to show everyone the little things he does for me because they make me feel special and I don’t want a girl to steal him away from me because they like how he treats me” You whispered before you felt a kiss on the crown of your head.

“I don’t like Sunggyu the way I love you” You added before straightening yourself and sitting up facing him.

“I love you too” He leans in and kisses your cheek gently, breaking the soft kiss he retracted a little and looked into your eyes. “Next time we go to dinner it will just be you and me, how does that sound?”

“Very nice” You smiled while you rested your head against his strong shoulder

“In the meantime, I will have a chat with that hamster” He mumbled under his breath allowing his arms to snake around you, pulling you against his body.

“Don’t be too mean Mister Hobear” You called gently

“When it comes to you, I can’t be mean, I’m just protective” He corrects with a beautiful smile curving his lips as he reclined against the couch enjoying the time with you, letting his heart relax knowing that you are only his and he is only yours