Chapter 6

My Turn to Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

 

We kept communicating via messenger, and even though I was in Shanghai I knew that she got better because her medicine and treatment she had done were giving a positive improvement on her body. So she had been released from the hospital and had a home treatment. I was really happy to hear that, like the heavy on my shoulder disappeared. I tried to find a time to meet her again, because I really missed her. And then, I had a chance to meet her again in the middle of autumn.

I went back to Seoul and went to her house. There, I was greeted by her families, and her, of course. She cried as she saw me. She directly hugged me tight and said, “I missed you, Chen.. I missed you so much..”

“I missed you too..” I whispered to her ear.

 

Then, they invited me to eat together and I asked her permission to take Bomi outside the next day. I said that I want to make my first official date with Bomi. Bomi was surprised to hear my request, I could see that she was a bit shy when I asked her parents about it. But her parents gave me permission and even gave me some tips about dating. They were so kind to me and I felt so blessed that I met them.

 

-00-

 

Then the D-day came, I prepared myself to be the most handsome as I could. I wanted Bomi to be proud to have a boyfriend like me. Then, I went to her house while bringing a bouquet of pink roses.

“Woaah, you even bring flowers for her, Oh My God.. You’re a nice guy, Jongdae..” Her mom said to me. “Wait, I’ll call Bomi..”

Then she went to call Bomi not long before she came back with Bomi.

My heart was dropped as I saw her. She was really beautiful in her pastel pink cardigan on top of a white lacey dress with and her beautiful long brown hair was back. Wait, how?

“Is she pretty, Jongdaeya?” Her mom asked me.

“Mom, don’t ask him like that.. I must be look weird with this wig..” Bomi pouted.

“Noo.. You look.. sooo beautiful..” I said with my sincerest heart.

And it made her smile.

 

-00-

 

#bgm: EXO - Lucky

We bowed to her mom before leaving the house and went with my dad’s car. I borrowed my dad’s car plus the driver to take me and Bomi to go on our date a whole day. I don’t want to make her tired.

Then, we had a lovely lunch in a famous pasta shop that had been told to be the most favorite place for a couple to eat, because we could only order one menu and we should share it. I insisted to practice what happened in the romantic drama when the couple did a spaghetti kiss. So, we chewed the opposite end of the same strain of spaghetti and nibbled our way into a kiss. Bomi was blushing as our lips were touched.

 

After finishing our lunch, we went to Namsan Tower. We went there via cable car, so we could see the view of Seoul from above. But what happened after that was we should to walk up the stairs to reach the base station. We both were so tired even only walking for a while, so we often stopped to take a rest. We were laughing at how weak we were.

Then after reaching the base station, we went to the romantic place where couple should go, The Love Locks. We hanged our love lock there with a thousand of another love locks that had been hanged from many couples. We giggled to see our love lock that had written Chen <3 Bomi hanged there. We must be looked like a cute young couple, right?

We were not forget to take a picture together as a prove that we had ever come here. I stood close to her and we made a V sign and click!. I said to Bomi, that the photo we took together could be a prove that we were happy, that we had our happy times together.

Then we went back to the town and I asked Bomi where she wanted to go, and she said, “Movie!”

“Movie?” I was surprised as I heard her answer.

“Yeah, why? Do you think a blind person can’t go watching movie?” She pouted.

“Noo... but...” I tried to give the answer but I couldn’t find the best words, so I said, “Okay, then.. Let’s go to the cinema..”

Then, I went to a cinema with her, we decided to watch Interstellar, a science fiction epic film that explored a post-apocalyptic future where civilization has regressed and mankind was in danger of extinction. I held her hands so tight as we walked to our seat. Then we reached our seat at the last row of the cinema. Bomi looked so enthusiast while listening to the movie. Sometime she asked how the characters looked like and I happily answered her question. Somehow I couldn’t concentrate watching the movie, because I was too busy looking at Bomi. She’s so beautiful. I’m really happy only to look at her face this close.. How a chance like this come agan?

 

After finished watching movie, Bomi and I went to her house and had a dinner with her family. Her dad asked me about our date and I told him our first date story. We were having dinner while ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter