REBOOTING!!

Royally Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow....this is interesting. I haven’t been on here for quiet some time now. I have other accounts too, but it wasn’t till recently (like literally yesterday) that I realized I would never be done with this account because of Royally Yours. So. After gaining some new inspiration and perspective, I have decided to make a new start and reboot this story. I tried rewriting it before but it was more restructuring and layouting the chapters. I’m sure some of you guy said may remember. However this time there will be better writing, better layouts, better everything. It’s still the same story just some legitimately needed changes. And to prove this is a for sure thing, I’ll be updating all at once....TEN WHOLE CHAPTERS, to begin with. Then I will transition into a writing schedule. But there is one thing I need from you guys. Feedback.

I still love EXO, but I don’t feel as inclined to write about them anymore and I’ve tried it a bunch of times but it never worked out. So instead, I want to write this story but with NCT as the main characters (Mark will be the youngest, I won’t be including anyone in NCT Dream other then him, just cuz it’s a little less....weird that way...lol). However I want to know if you guys will be ok with that. We never actually got to the part that involved the boys so I’m hoping it’s ok.

 

Whatever your thoughts I’d love for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter