24 Hours

Description

How it feels like to be in love with someone, but you are not sure how he feels towards you? Even though you are his best friend.

Sunggyu loves Woohyun, a love beyond best friendship, but he isn't sure how Woohyun thinks of him.

Friends should not be in love with each other, he knows that, but he just can't help it. 

If there is a reason for falling in love, then maybe they can be a simple best friend, not like now in this ambiguous situation.

Sunggyu sometimes wonder, what will it be, if they share nothing more but friendship, will that be easier for him, or both of them?

Sunggyu sometimes imagine himself confess to Woohyun, and he would be hug tightly, and his lonely lips can finally find his destiny.

Or would it be another way round? Woohyun would push him away, and their relationship will be worse than frineds?

 

This is a one-shot about Sunggyu taking care of the sick Woohyun, and during that, there was bickering(?), and how Sunggyu acted like a girl who had never dated infront of Woohyun.

Foreword

Hi guys, this is my second story. It will just be a one-shot story. As a celebration of INFINITE "24 HOURS" album release, and also a late birthday present to our leader Sunggyu. (a round of applause). 

And yes, I tried my best to make this story related to the song "24 hours", and hoped that it does. ><

In order to make this story publish on 29/4, I haven't much proofread it, so please endure all my gramatical mistakes. ;p