THE PAST

Broken Angel in Disguise

THANK  YOU FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED  TO THIS STORY.  HOPE TYOU ENJOY READING THIS. STILL NOT SURE IF I'LL MAKE THIS A MULTICHAPTERS OF FULL LENGTH STORY. I GUESS IT DEPENDS ON THE SUBSCRIBER AND FEEDBACK THAT I WILL GET FROM MY READERS ^_^

 

 

 

***************************************************************

 

 

2011 CANADA

 

It's New Year's Eve everyone in Toronto Canada is celebrating  and partying. Loud musics and fireworks can be heard and seen in each block. Most of them are in the party atmosphere except in Park's Residence which is few blocks away from the other houses . The soft cry of the little lady inside the cabinet   can't be heard ,  she just witnessed how her older sister being and killed  by group of men with guns.

 

An hour ago she heard a commotion downstairs. She is just waiting for her older sister to fix her hair before she go down to finally join the celebration of her family. Her sister promised her that she will braid her hair. Fish tail style, when all of a sudden she hear a loud bang. Even though she is scared she went out of her room to see her older sister running to her room. 

 

"Unnie what is happening?" Dara asked

 

"Dara I want you to go  to our secret hideout . You will not go out until I told you so. No matter what you see or hear you will never go out of that cabinet . Understand?" Sandy said

 

 

" But why unnie what is happening?  What is wrong  ? Where is appa? omma? where is oppa?" Dara continously asked

 

 

 

" There is no time for explanation , just promise me you won't come out of the cabinet no matter what happens. Please promise me" Sandy said

 

 

 

" Promise unnie" Dara confusely agreed.

 

 

" Get in " Sandy  said.

 

Dara went inside the cabinet   of her unnie, it has a secret  door inside . She went there and sandy ensure that  there will be no trace of a secret area in her cabinet. This cabinet is designed by her dad, in case of emergency. It has a one way mirror that allows the person behind the door to see what is happening outside the cabinet . But when you open the cabinet all you will see is a mirror and a reflection of yourself.

 

 

Nervously Dara prayed  even though she doesn't know what is happening  , all she can feel is that her family is in trouble. A few seconds she can see her sister trying to  put her  table behind the door . She tried to use her phone but its not working. She could hear a loud bang on the door, someone is trying to open the door and after a few seconds more they were able to get inside their room. She saw three Koreans and 2 americans  get inside their room . The two americans hold her sisters hands.  Her sister Sandy tried to resists and fight  but they are too strong for  her.

 

 

 

" You think you can resist me Sandy? I told you  you will be mine.. Too bad I'm willing to be your boyfriend but you didn't let me... Your parents seems nice, but they don't want me for you so I killed them. Your brother is  KJ so I killed him too. Now It is only you and me " the man wearing a  suit said

 

 

" You As#hoL$, damn you ! how could you do that to my family. I hate you" Sandy scream

 

 

"Well I don't mind as long as you will be mine.. Hahhaha" he said

 

 

" Boss she has a sister" the other korean said

 

 

" Find her "  the two koreans search in other rooms and even open the cabinet where Dara is hiding.

 

" We can't find her boss"

 

 

" You will never find her because she is in my Auntie's house. " Sandy said

 

 

" Good then I can have you ..." he laughed  . Then he undressed Sandy ,  she tried her best to scream but the one holding her handds cover . They  forced her , the two guys are holding her hands and covering while the other two are holding her legs. The man who is talking to her sister pull off his pants and instructed the two guys to pulled  her legs a part. Dara witnessed how the 5 mens alternately her sisters and she can't do nothing . She silently weep afraid of what might happen to her sister and to her. She wanted to show herself but she promised to her that she will not go out of the cabinet  whatever happens..

 

After a few   hourse of continously molesting and her sister , they killed her with a gun.  She wanted to scream but there's no voice  that comes out of . All she can see is darkness slowly taking away everypain she is feeling.

 

2015 Seoul Korea

 

 

"I will definitely  find you ... Vengance is mine"