< 3

dead-ended
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Please give this to him, please...” Her voice had dropped just above a whisper, a pleading one. Chorong hold a few sheet of paper out with her both hand, some desperate written on her face. That apink’s leader can’t believe that she was standing in the Jellyfish entertainment’s building, just to give thing to a guy.


A frown pulled on his forehead, Hongbin takes the A4 sized envelope. “to whom?” The two words slipped out from his mouth and had both of his eyebrows shot up.


“park hyoshin,   the soloist. I heard that you are his fanboy, please help me to deliver this thing to him.” She bowed politely. Hongbin could clearly saw her trembling hand and bloodshot eyes but not bother to ask.


He nodded and left her. Skeletons of curious were raised in his mind, he couldn’t fight the urge to know what’s contain in develop that a member of popular girl’s group send to his hyung.


Hongbin left the envelope on the table in his room, taking a shower. And when he got out, he found a hand holding some papers with shocked face.


“Hyuk- you’ve read it. What it was about?” Hongbin sat at the empty seat on the couch beside him, drying his hair with towel.


“You’ve watched television right? She- You… need to read it yourself” Frantic and fright written all over his face.


A frown grew at hongbin’s forehead. Throwing the towel aside, he took the papers away from Hyukkie’s hand, he started read them.


I am kim namjoo


I’m writing this because I know that I don’t have any opportunities to write in future. I’ll tell you about my hectic life, how it starts and how it end.


My life.


it’s a common one, . Schedule, sleeping, waking up, faking a smile sometimes, pretend like nothing happened and the cycle keep repeating. But just one day, It changed. After I met a guy.


My love.



I never thought that I’ll fall in love with him when we first met. And I don’t even realize when my heart started beat fast and loud.

 

How I fall in love, and whom?



His name is Park Hyoshin and I really fall deeply into him. He’s the way too dazzling, makes me smile every seconds. Every single thing about him makes me flutter.



I still remember, how desperate I am to keep him by my side all the time and want to call him mine.



“don’t leave me, I really need you.” Word by word blurt out from my mouth, I don’t know how my mind work anymore.



“I love you~ and now I gotta make you mine” I could die of his sweet talk. And I’ll never forget everything that he declared. He promised to be with me for a very very long time.



His embrace

 the only place that I could escape in this world



His shoulder



 the only one that I could lean over in this world



His hand



 sharing the warmth when it intertwined with mine



His scent



 that still makes me drunk until now



His voice



 his hoarse and deep voice make him seep seductively into my heart



His appearance, his style, his figure, his touch, his aura, his heart... it would be no end if I continue talking about him. Those things make I miss him.


 

That time, I really scared of losing him. What if I can’t hold into him anymore? What if one day, he would see other prettier girls? I’m nothing, I don’t have anything. I’m not pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter